MAGA trash

Well yeah that’s obvious. Trump while being in bed with Russia essentially disclosed classified info to the Russians that was a threat to an Israeli operation.

There’s also this little known tidbit, On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the team’s location and un-blurred faces. ] In 2020, the Airbase was the subject of an Iranian ballistic missile attack in retaliation for the killing of Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani in a U.S. airstrike a few days earlier.

On top of that lying to Americans about Covid while he was briefed on and knew the seriousness before anyone else, weakening our response as well as weakening the action of the Trumptarted maga trash population to get vaccinated, exasperating the impact of the virus on Americans and undoubtedly leading to killing more Americans due to his idiocy, bringing America to its knees economically as well as leading to a decrease in our life expectancy.

And of course - the exact opposite of the truth - by prescription - as always. :laughing:

So you actually think that Iran didn’t know where the US airbase was “hiding”? :confused:
#-o

Everything he said about COVID has now been proven to have been true. He saved millions of lives by going counter to what the globalists were pushing him to do (they said to ignore it).

Hey trash, I’m not talking to unreasonable deluded maniacs like yourself. Go fuck off, there’s no need to respond to me because I don’t read your bullshit.

:laughing:
Typical response from the communists who can’t defend ANYthing they say. - :laughing:

I would agree that Hannity is way too pro-Trump (he speaks only of Mr Trump, OBiden, and himself - constantly) but he, like Tucker, reveals many things that the US globalist propaganda media MSM won’t tell their people. And even though Hannity reviles O’Biden - he still doesn’t express the true treason that O’Biden commits - such as in the following -
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0dqFM6nzRw[/youtube]

• “Leaving behind tons of arms and munitions for the Taliban.”
  • “Border crisis [criminal invasion] is a disaster”
  • “Who is actually running the White House - obviously not O’Biden.”
  • “China challenging the US to dare interfere with their aggression.”
  • “O’Biden supporting Russia’s hacking the US and gaining extortion position over the EU.”
  • “Not going to show appreciation for returning Afghanistan soldiers.”
  • “O’Biden causing extreme inflation and eternal US dependence on China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia.”
  • “O’Biden still supporting the defund the police crime agenda - while trying to blame the republicans.”
  • “Crime sky-rocketing in dem run cities.”
  • “Trying to defund ALL internal security enforcement throughout the US - all departments.”
  • “COVID poring in from the Southern border.”

The simple fact is that O’Biden sold his soul to the authoritarian globalists and betrayed his country to protect the criminality of himself and his family - O’Biden is an anti-American betrayer and treasonous criminal. And is still currently doing all he can to destroy America as fast as he can.

K: it is very hard to take someone seriously like observe when he believes that IQ45 is
still president of the U.S…

Kropotkin

Lol and you quote the Guardian. Makes sense, I mean, you’re so pro-Media. Let me quote my AI:

I thought we all collectively figured out that big-media is full of shit on essentially everything, and quite a long time ago? From running hit pieces on Kratom as a new deadly epidemic to running articles on a ‘dangerous trend’ in which highschoolers have taken to ingesting vodka rectally to get more drunk, (which never happened) to all the way back in the 2000s when we fooled them with the jenkem stuff. I was on TOTSE in the very thread that guy made in which he fermented his own ass-juice for a week and inhaled the fumes to see if it got you high, big media took that and ran with what amounted to a hoax about a new ‘drug’ all the kids were getting into that was super duper dangerous. DAWG. Everyone fucking hates the media. Have you seen the approval rates? Everyone has known the media is full of shit since at least the 90’s now. Trump didn’t need to demonize the media, we all already hated the media.

But this is what I am talking about. Trump didn’t ever do any of the things you just said he did. He didn’t say Nazis were fine people. He did not instigate his fans to stage a coup on the US (by briskly walking into the Capitol building to take selfies)-- you are aware he was formally impeached for this claim and the impeachment failed? You might have seen it on TV, there was a trial about if he had commanded his followers to stage a coup or not. Yeah, the results of the trial was: he didn’t. So are you gonna quit making that claim now? Of course not, because you don’t care about what’s real or not. I mean you unironically cite the Guardian for christ’s sakes.

So he didn’t do either of those two things, then you claim something about some vague call for ‘illegal hate filled violence’. Duh, wat?

And then this bowing to dictators thing. Who’d he bow down to again?

You’re so fucking full of shit it’s almost not worth it to even point all of this out. Matter of fact, it isn’t worth it- as far as setting you on the right path is concerned, since your rationality is already too far gone. I am just making this post for other people who might come across the thread.

You’ve got issues my friend. Real galaxy brain over here guys. Fuckin’ idiot.

you mean the actual american

One has to wonder at the intellectual capacity of a man that thinks the War of Independence included “airfields”; says windmills give you cancer; thinks it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant to cure covid; thinks passing a dementia test makes him a “stable genius”; and thinks there is a country in Africa called Nambia.

Worst still, one has to wonder at the intellectual capacity of 74,222,958 people who voted for this fuckwit?

The Guardian is possible in the top ten most respected and trusted newspapers in the world.

"The guardian.co.uk website won the Best Newspaper category three years running in 2005, 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards, beating (in 2005) The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and Variety.[288] It has been the winner for six years in a row of the British Press Awards for Best Electronic Daily Newspaper.[289] The site won an Eppy award from the US-based magazine Editor & Publisher in 2000 for the best-designed newspaper online service.[290]

In 2007, the newspaper was ranked first in a study on transparency that analysed 25 mainstream English-language media vehicles, which was conducted by the International Center for Media and the Public Agenda of the University of Maryland.[291] It scored 3.8 out of a possible 4.0.

The Guardian and The Washington Post shared the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for public service reporting for their coverage of the NSA’s and GCHQ’s worldwide electronic surveillance program and the document leaks by whistleblower Edward Snowden."
wiki

What have you got to say the report is fake?? NOTHING.

I think they call this feedin the troll

LOL you’ve not even read the fucking article.

Why don’t you read the article before you continue to make a Arse of yourself?

Do you agree that Trump advised injection disinfectant?
Did you not hear the speech in which Trump mentioned the “airfields” in the War of Independance?

No one takes him seriously

“The Guardian is possible in the top ten most respected and trusted newspapers in the world.”

Respected by who? A bunch of assmunchers!

trump supposed to get reinstated tomorrow right?

K: on Friday the thirteen? that makes total sense…
nothing could be worse for America and the world outside of a meteorite strike
that wipes out America…

Kropotkin

Trumps still president right? They say? Then why do they want to fuck Joe Biden?

Your “President” Joe Biden represents you completely.

Demented, Incontinent, Cowardly, Cheat, Drug addict.

Fuck Joe Biden, and Fuck you, bitch.