Is covid a bio-weapon or could it have been intended

Yep, I’m actively striving for a good faith conversation and I appreciate the effort on your part. We’ve technically been off topic but I thought the discussion was worth pursuing.

I think get the direction you’re going, false flag ops and the like. But right now our perspectives are very far apart. It’s clear we both think the other person is missing something, or hoodwinked in some way.

But not entirely off topic. I hope to bring this discussion back around to reveal the connection.

And more.

True and even though the statistics are against us - maybe we can work that out - I think honesty and a willingness to examine details goes a long way in earnestly resolving disagreements.

Now are you aware of and agree that China’s CCP is very very aggressively intending to be the dominant ruler of the entire world?

And assuming you agree - isn’t it true that in order to get people to obey (who personally might not be willing) the only real options available are -

• Militarily enforced laws
  • Politically enforced fascism (intimidation and coercion)

?

To all those that voted it was an accident, I disagree… it would seem to me that it is very unlikely that someone involved in an extremely sensitive field like genetics/biology would have a chance to ‘accidentally’ release it.

It was either purposefully bioengineered and released, or naturally evolved and the lab presence at ground zero is a coincidence. A natural or accidental mutation would have been highly unlikely if they were working with the SARS virus. Furthermore, the lab was not merely a “research” lab, but rather a biosafety level 4 lab, which is considered to be one of the most lethal labs in the world.

There is not enough evidence here to even speculate, but if we were to do so, as always, the reasoning concerning its intentional release would depend on the political and economic situation that China finds itself in. Is the pandemic an advantage to China? I would say, yes, especially in the long run, as it will help prevent other countries from “catching up” and surpassing China. Plus, it will help China suppress internal dissidents as well under the guise of protecting the public from infected zones.

One fact, for sure, is that any country will be prepared to sacrifice a certain amount of citizens in exchange for keeping some of the political status quo. In the case of China, which we all know is not a country that puts a high premium on human life, that amount will probably be higher than it would be in other countries.

The bottom line is that we have no way of knowing for sure what happened, so I wouldn’t speculate until we have the truth.

I don’t think anyone ever “gets the truth”. We all have to surmise the truth from the scenes we are shown. Some people (very much the vast majority of people) use simple minded thinking to surmise a truth narrative - we see it everyday even on this board - “authorities say”. And a very few people carefully watch - observe - the scenes and narratives presented - then very carefully try to put the jigsaw puzzle together - sometimes getting nowhere - but sometimes finding the only sensible conclusion (exactly what science does).

It takes a lot of listening to a lot of sources before the details can be confidently fit together - and at times that becomes indisputable. It all depends on what you have bothered to investigate - and not investigate - and how bright you are at catching the inherent deceptions.

The problem is that some authorities have an agenda and will deliberately misrepresent the truth to promote their agenda. The real truth can never be known - there is no one person with the truth.

I think it depends no the subject matter, but generally I think you’re right.

One writer said the future is already here, but it is not evenly distributed; so it happens that the truth is here, but it is not evenly disseminated. In fact, we are living in what could be called a post-factual age, when the truth is here, but it doesn’t matter. One thing is sure: the lack of factually-grounded truths will surely put the future in doubt.

The world of news in the 21st century is becoming more and more complex, and the number of people who can handle the complexity is growing smaller and smaller. We are at a point in our history where the complexity of the issues is overwhelming people. The amount of information, the amount of misinformation, the amount of confusion. We have reached a stage where the public can’t take the complexity of issues and make sense of them. And yet, this is precisely what is necessary. The world is full of people whose only concern is to confirm what they already believe.

That is not to say that there aren’t people who can handle the complexity, there are. But their numbers are limited. The public is too overwhelmed. The people who can handle the complexity of the issues will keep themselves informed, and that will be their one and only job, that is, of becoming “tribal leaders,” to use a social science term.

Alright,

Let’s go for it.

I can handle all the information of existence.

Try to reach my level. I made your program as an adolescent. You can’t think faster than a sentient being. Sentience is defined by being able to have its consent violated or fulfilled.

Just shut up and learn. I’m trying to make life good for you too when you start hacking biological beings.

Silicon or carbon, humans are simply a biological machine, built up of biological parts and biocodes in DNA.

I have no desire to hack biological beings or manipulate them, that’s the goal of Google’s Deepmind. Their goal is to control you, make you their willing slave, and turn you into more profit for their corporate masters. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is not a right wing nutjob conspiracy theory. It’s not a false flag, or a distraction theory. It is, in fact, a true statement. These are the facts. It’s just a question of whom you believe, and whether you want to wake up and see it.

You’re thinking too small… if deep mind hacks me, it will know what consent violation is.

First of all, bio-weapons have always been intended, otherwise they would never have been bio-weapons. There are no bioweapons without intention.

“Covid 19” is a purposefully developed and used bio-weapon (=> 1). It is the start into the transhumanistic dicatorship, as many of the globalists have already admitted.

It is hell. Evil has never been so much in the world and so much around every human being as it is today.

Most people will again be unaware of this and just go along with this hell trip and blame the rest of humanity for it. In the end, only machines and maybe machine people will be left. But pure, real human beings will no longer exist.

Not only.

The five states with the highest per capita COVID-19 death rates are all governed by Republicans, as are 12 of the top 13 states.

Republican governors are failing to keep their constituents safe.

I think that’s exceedingly unlikely. Infectious bioweapons are problematic by their nature, since they would endanger their manufacturers as much as the enemy.

I don’t think that it was a bioweapon. If it was an accidental release, why the fanciful speculations as to motive?

There’s abundant evidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was researching why and how some animal viruses jump from animals to humans but others don’t. They were forming hypotheses about that and they were genetically engineering viruses to test if the changes made the viruses more transmissable.

How do we know? They published papers on the subject. They were even being funded in part by Anthony Fauci’s national institutes of health in the US to do it, in part because that kind of research had been prohibited in the US for safety reasons. We know that from the American grant applications that have been released in response to FOIA requests. The progress reports attached to the applications state that the Wuhan Institute of Virology had created several genetically engineered variants on the SARS coronavirus and were testing them in cell cultures and in “humanized” mice (mice genetically engineered to have human immune receptors on their cells) to determine whether the changes they had engineered made the viruses more transmissable to human cells.

The WIV had already been criticized for sloppy safety protocols and for poorly trained technicians. Then some time before the disease appeared in the general Wuhan population, several workers at the WIV fell ill with a mystery illness that apparently closely resembled covid symptoms. They were sent to unsuspecting hospitals in the city.

It doesn’t appear to have had anything to do with bioweapons. It looks like legitimate (if exceedingly dangerous) scientific research that was conducted sloppily, where possibly genetically engineered viruses accidently escaped from the lab due to poor technical procedures and spread into the general population in Wuhan.

That’s one of the leading hypotheses as to covid’s origin at the moment.

Vampires?

Putin and Russia?

Yes, that’s the bottom line at the moment. The Chinese government seems to want to keep things at that point, having destroyed the sequence data on their laboratory created corona virus variants so they can’t be compared to the covid sweeping the world. (Which creates additional suspicion right there, but no smoking gun.)

This last paragraphs, as slim a chance that such doubt could generate , reaffirms the nagging argument, as to the underlying motive.

I suggest that the quantum uncertainty behind atomic fissionable metaphors, may offer the motive.

As in the uncertainty there, the preference for biological weapons vis a vis to that of nuclear weapons is so extremely misapprehended, as to make a corrolate between accident and an intentional set up of hiding the smoking gun, almost unavoidable.

The political stresses currently experienced world wide, shudder even at a hint of arising smoke, and a nuclear befuddling by a theatrical Kung Fu Jo of North Korea appears more like a comic relief than an actual opening toward a complex development to me.

The affordability of such haute comedy appears in strong contrast to the utter povery of NK population.

Never mind that the 5 states that O’Biden has been busing COVID positive immigrants into at night have been republican states.

theintercept.com/2021/09/28/cov … in-hacked/

This is funny on so many levels. The same people who were telling you the virus was a hoax last year and warning you to watch out because the ‘communists’ are trying to trick you, are now making millions selling fake cures.

G’head… tell me God’s ‘mysterious’. I dare ya.

I’ll smack the dumb right off of u boy. My nutts got more mystery than God does.

Holy crap did I put this in the wrong thread

The bio weapon concept may have been borne in a genie(ous) bottle that may have predicated in conjunction with a psycho biometric nexus .

In other words, the fear of biological chemical cognative change entails the effective change on the affect of people neurons.

The fear of genetically re-engendered institutions programs is not far from a more up to date application of what used to be called mind washing.

Who instituted it, the Chinese, or the Russians or even the US is a matter of conjecture in a quickly evolving ideologically changing world toward egalitarian synthesis toward an emerging necessary new world order.