America needs HATE if it is to survive

I remember the shift of public schooling because I was the first generation educated when it became captured by Marxists.

They phased-out Civics, then attacked History. Without a shared, common ideal for pride in country and understanding the ethical and moral framework of the country, to even understand Liberty and Freedom (see this forum’s stance on ‘free-will’), then there is no more bond and loyalty between “Americans”. It was an abstraction, yes, but it offered Unity. Without this unity, it will not be much longer before the growing cracks and fissures rupture the whole structure. 2019, 2020, Trump’s Presidency was only the first wave. How many more waves can USA withstand before folding? Surely there was corruption, tyranny, injustice, perversion, etc. in previous generations and eras – but I doubt as much as this.

The Chinese openly brag among their own, their bribe money through Hunter Biden and infiltration into US elections, making an international mockery.

Try perusing these…the OP:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382

Then choose a well-known moral and political conflict. Then a context.

We can then compare and contrast the manner in which we have come to conclude that others either are or are not “pinheads”.

Something along the lines that gib and I are exploring here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=197493

Sometimes philosophically, sometimes in rant mode.

I’m up there.

We’ll need a context, of course.

Side Note
They keep talkin’ about inflation.
What about the inflation between my legs?
Maybe that’s an inflammation.

Again, I gave him a chance to prove his philosophical mettle here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197528

He blinked.

On the other hand, on another thread, he did flat out admit that the only comes here during this festive holiday season for “the fun of it”.

We’re actually not supposed to take him seriously! :laughing:

The more I go one way I stop and realise I could have gone the other way.
My grandfather was a Marxist, his son, my father, was one as well.
My mother a Christian.

I am neither.
Go figure.
I didn’t stay where I was thrown - Dasein…I didn’t stay there.
Environment gave me options. I explored them, comparing the theory to the actuality, the ideal to the real.
In theory everything is perfect …in practice nothing ever is.
In words all is amazing…all is possible. In action it is not.

Bringing me back over and over to this:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 7#p2844117

Lorikeet often makes the analogy of horse flies stinging a horse’s asshole while digging at its fresh fæces,
When the horse whips its tail at them, the fly feels vindicated and ego boosting, thinking to itself,
I did that to the horse, I made him flinch, and bases her pride on receiving Attention.

Because even negative Attention, is good attention, to the horse fly,
Makes it feel powerful (instead of mere annoyance).

Americans need to learn to Hate those who want to, and are trying to, kill us:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgwnJX6lnlg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvzPLcaaM7I[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDHwhrOh0Eo[/youtube]

]

You’re being paranoid! What reason could anyone possibly have to “hate” the US? :-k :slight_smile:

Besides, I have heard it said - the US is a Christian nation! There is no room for “hate” for those claiming to be Christ-like. What a cheek! Love you! :slight_smile:

Quote me ONE TIME where I ever claimed to be Christ-Like… go ahead.

America Hater.

K: you do know that Derely is just like you, not from America, right?

In fact, I don’t even know if he has ever been to the States…
I have been to his country though… nice enough place to move to…
If, if I had the money…

Kropotkin

All you lunatics have are Compulsive Lies and Gaslighting.

You will be defeated.

I’m sorry fella, I’m just winding you up. You seem to be consumed with feelings of hatred towards others. Mister K, is correct, I was born in the greatest nation on God’s earth. I have no feelings of hatred towards the USA. I can understand why the peoples of some nations might hold certain feelings of enmity towards the USA. Vietnam and Libya are a couple of examples that spring to mind, there are others, but I would need to refer to google in order to compile a fully complete list.

When I read your posts I am inclined to think that you are the type of person who supports the views of folk like Nick Fuentes, “Baked Alaska” and “Beardly Beardson”. I am indebted to Louis Theroux for having brought such hate-filled folks to my attention. Now those boys really do nurse feelings of hatred towards America. Tell me I’m wrong! Love you more! :slight_smile:

This is what America is up against, scumbags like you derlydoo. To me, you and the driver are one in the same.

Americans need to wakeup and realize that our enemies want to, and already are, destroying us:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ebGs28978[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJYCYMsLoY[/youtube]

That’s an awful incident. Whilst I would never seek to justify the actions of the perpetrator, I have to ask: was it wise for the police to chase a known violent suspect through crowded streets?

:laughing: You are wrong - it’s derleydoo.

It’s not surprising that you have no real connection to the victims. Are you even an American? Probably not.

Aw bless. You don’t even read what others have written. Have you considered changing your name?

I said: Have you given any consideration to changing your name?

Urlackingincomprehensionskills.

I said: Urlackingincomprehensionskills.

Love you.

Love you more.

Americans are connected to other Americans being killed and terrorized; so you are not.

:obscene-drinkingdrunk: :text-goodpost: :text-givemebeer:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah good, now you admit your callousness and ignorance. You proved my point.