Winter is a liberal hoax.. don't fall for it..

(I freely admit I stole this from DU)…

I see people wearing winter coats and hats.
What a bunch of sheep. LOL. I did my own research and found out
that only 1500 died from hypothermia in the US per year. That is only
0.00005% of the population. They live in fear of something that
99.99995% of the people won’t die from. It gets better, a lot of people
who die from hypothermia were wearing coats and hats and they still died.
Coats don’t work!

Refuse to be a sheeple, stop wearing coats and hats in the winter…

Kropotkin :sunglasses:

_
Did you know, that you can die from hypothermia in the height of Summer…
if your body hasn’t got enough energy to sustain its internal temperature…?

" They live in fear of something that
99.99995% of the people won’t die from."

kinda like covid

Hey, and just like the people who wore coats still died of the cold, the people who wear masks and social distance n’ shit still die of covid cuz’ their bodies suck ass and were gonna kill over anyway. So double analogy

Just one more reason why global warming is awesome! Winter ain’t what it used to be. Just think how much money we can save on snow removal! When (not if) you become homeless, you won’t have to worry about freezing your ass off! Heating costs will decrease even though fuel costs triple! Plus, no ice on the sidewalk, so you don’t slip and fall and smack your head on the concrete. Saves on medical bills too! Less vehicle accidents! Come to think of it, I bet they want to stop global warming because they will lose money, the rich bastards! What a bunch of losers!

“Winter” is just Right-wing Russian disinformation in an attempt to mislead people into denying what 98% of all scientists know to be an existential climate change threat and to avoid paying their fair share of 98% taxes. :astonished:

Don’t fall for it!! - Raise Their taxes!
:-$