Americanism

Americanism = Globalism.
The model the world was supposed to adopt…America’s messianic mission to “save mankind” from its own nature.
Open borders, open markets, no biological identifiers, American individualism
Men with no pasts…as if they were “thrown into existence” from nowhere, from nothing - Dasein?
Hardly.
No traditions, no ethnicity, only supply/demand…fashions, trends; bubble-gum culture of no culture.

Those who reject this model are closed minded Nazis…terrorists…on the “wrong side of history”.

Either America creates a paradise on earth - techno-Utopia - or Armageddon - hell on earth.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dymm_gBdu14[/youtube]
Follow the money…you’ll find a pattern lurking down there.

I bet Singer isn’t promoting gay rights in Israel.
Now do we understand why some here are such passionate supporters of Trump?

America’s mistake was failing to control its immigration policies in the 1940s and 50s (to now),
Along with allowing too many of the Nazi scientists to live, including their propagandists and eugenicists,
Because now those same actors are doing to the American people what they did to the Austrians.

But the Anglo-Puritans got far too greedy, and now their corruption can no longer be hidden,
To the public, and to foreign adversaries.
Foreign governments around the world all have grudges and scores to settle,
Detecting US weakness and civil strife, will allow expansion of counter forces around the world.

An argument:

Observe the movies and media released in the United States from 1940 to 1970, then observe 1970 to today…

Then a quick research into who owned Hollywood studios and who got pushed out, and how…

What were Walt Disney’s views and opinions, at the time? What has happened to Disney Studios, who owns it now? Why?

I wasn’t there, but from what I’ve heard, America, and the rest of the English speaking world for that matter, peaked from 1945 to about 1965.

It was less diverse.
The nuclear family and communities were stronger.
The constitution was stronger.
The cost of living was lower and the quality of life/standard of living higher.
While America’s foreign policy after WW2 was always questionable, after W’s ‘war-on-terror’ it became a complete farce.

Americans were fitter, less fat.
Their diet wasn’t as full of processed foods, they didn’t have cloned meat, GMOs and nanotech in their food.
They didn’t pop pills like candy.
They didn’t vaxxinate their kids like it was going out of style, vaxxine manufacturers could be sued for vaxxine injuries, unlike today where they have total financial immunity.
They weren’t under medical apartheid.

They weren’t addicted to television and they didn’t have social media (not that social media is all bad, but most of it is).
Consumerism, materialism and pop culture were values, but they weren’t the only values, and pop culture didn’t suck like it does now.
They weren’t woke, few Americans hated their country and wanted to commit demographic and national suicide.

Of course the right blames the left for all this and vice verse, but I blame both the shitlib left, the neolibcon right, and the people.

I think America was a force for good in the world, but it’s gone way down.

Typically world reserve currencies don’t last much longer than about 95 years.
Britain was the world’s reserve currency from 1815-1925, France from 1710-1815, before France it was Holland, Spain, Portugal, Genoa and Venice, they all had their heyday.
America has been the world’s reserve currency from 1925 on.
The yuan is poised to overtake the American dollar within the next decade or so.
China could overtake it militarily too, even culturally.
America is approaching its 250th birthday, it’s been said most empires begin steadily declining around their 250th, sometimes rapidly.

American hegemony, and 5 centuries of western supremacy, appears to be on its way out.
We’ve had a monopolar world with America at the helm since the USSR collapsed in 1989.
We appear to be entering a multipolar world now, with no definitive superpower, a world where America, and the rest of the west too won’t be able to bully the rest of the world around as easily.
For better or worse, this will give China, Russia and Iran more room to flex.

In many ways, it’s like we’re still living in the 2nd millennium, like the 3rd millennium hasn’t really begun yet.
I don’t know what the 3rd millennium is gonna look like when it fully kicks off, but I can tell you this, the world isn’t gonna party like it was the 1980s or 90s forever, our civilization is gonna to be tested, possibly beyond its limits by Ai, biometrics, cybernetics, genetic engineering, China, the globalists and our eroding values and sense of identity.
It’s going to take us a while before we find our bearings in this new, emerging world.
The security and stability we’ve taken for granted since 1945 is coming to a close.

You are probably better off writing what you know about. Because in this instance you are talking bollocks

Sees a response by ‘Sculptor’

Expects a petulant one-liner that says nothing except embarrass himself

Is not disappointed, everytime!

I have a one liner for ya. Actually a two liner.

Have you ever had a job? Or does mom and dad give you an allowance?

Carpentry is for pussies. Switch to metal fabrication and get back to me when you’re a man.

Noooooo thank you. You can have that loud ass, redundant, boring monotonous shit. Does dad own the business?

And hey… wanna arm wrestle?

You and your dad and my left arm. I gotta use my stronger arm since I’m giving you two the advantage.

Nah, I work smarter, not harder now, gets soft at a desk job. Maybe someday you too will get paid to fart around on the internet.

Instead of complaining about Contractors, like a Commie, why don’t you make the jump and become a Capitalist instead?

Show us all how easy it is to be a parasite, to be responsible for your own business?

I am my own business. I haven’t worked for a wage in over a year. And I don’t take jobs too big for me to do by myself. I’m not dealing with any employees and all the shady shit that comes with it.

Dude, you’re a filthy Capitalist Pig! Wow …progress!

Are you sure you even know what a capitalist is?

Don’t fuckin Google it now, son. Too late for that shit.

Admit it, you’re an Entrepreneur. Soon you’ll need a few wage-slaves to expand your operations. Imagine being responsible for some workers.

You know what kind of shenanigans people pull.

Do you know why they pull those shenanigans?

Because they don’t get paid shit and I don’t blame em. Show em the money. No fuck that. Show em the money FIRST, and be glad you even have employees your fucking weasel.

I bet if you paid them well, they’d be just as lazy and incompetent.

The Most Dangerous Man in America:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJux9Fz-p_Q[/youtube]