The Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex, NOT the Military!

It is not, and was not, the “military-industrial complex” underlying the decay and corruption of Western society and USA…

…something more evil and decrepit was always lurking underneath:

rumble.com/vrahql-why-is-trump- … ccine.html

K: oh, for the love of god… are you really that dumb? is the pharma industry evil?
yep, but is it worse than the military-industrial complex, not in any, way, shape or form…
every war since/ and including Vietnam has been driven by the military-industrial
complex… we, those in America which isn’t you, spent the last 20 years in Iraq
at the bidding of the military-industrial complex…I don’t see the Pharma industry,
as evil as it is, driving us into unnecessary and pointless wars…

Are you a paid agent of the military-industrial complex? Because that is the only way
a normal person can hold that the military-industrial complex isn’t the most evil
entity on earth and somehow, although evil, the pharma industry is somehow
“more” evil than the military-industrial complex? Jeez, just stop this nonsense…

the military-industrial complex is by far, the single most evil and dangerous
entity on planet earth… by far…

Kropotkin

Yawn

K: my apologies for using words that are beyond you…
go back to reading your comic book history of the world…

Kropotkin

Yawn

Urwrong, Peter :

In my screwed up opinion the data is not in sufficiently, to rule out either scenario.

I think the thing is: that nobody has found a language of either or to describe the truest situation, whereby an automatic systemic process. Could beat the axiomatic descriptions of structural validity to surround it.

All bets are on the table, as unpopular and exclusive such hypothesis may br at the present time.

PK is a child, and deserves to be treated as such.

Philosophical discourse is always welcome with intelligent and honest minds. This is why PK is excluded; he has neither qualities.

patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-15

Goddmanit, yes this guy’s really that dumb. They’re fucked up in the head. I don’t know why you engage.

Don’t you have some meth to snort?
What a pathetic retort.

Or some Oxycodone to chew?
Big Pharma loves you.

Leaders of the Eugenics Movement, representatives behind the Bioweapon ‘Control’ group:

ibb.co/SrPQzmz

Stew Peters and Dr. David Martin exposé:

redvoicemedia.com/video/

Uninformed “Consent”:

Because I was told to” typical rationale of the Liberal-Left Marxists plaguing USA and this forum…

thecovidworld.com/pharmacist-sh … are-blank/

Vaccines cause Myopericarditis:

tv.gab.com/channel/redvoicemedi … 0530fd4e95

PK concedes big pharma is ‘evil’, yet he doesn’t question the MSM or regulatory agencies like the CDC and FDA, which’ve been largely bought by big pharma.

PK is merely a mental retard, not much worth responding to, waste of time.

Dr. Robert Malone, interviewed by Kristi Leigh:

There is no such thing as ‘mild’ Myocarditis

banned.video/watch?id=61cfa6acea6077490e2dbf4a

PK: ‘Big pharma evil’.

Also PK: ‘I luvs muh boosters’.

One middle of the roadster interpretation is that the latest varient is potentially a carrier of other innumerable offshoots, and there is really no certain prediction as to figure when the pandemic may reduce to endemic status like the common flue.

It’s no longer a question of if and how but a question of when and Wherefrom.

The cost in life and resources is again questionable, and as immunity to the various vaccines become intergrained, an escalation of resistence may build up with increasingly unstable situations.

The other view is cocktail mixing as was the case with HIV

Come on, the only way the Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex – and I do believe as well that it does exist – can be more dangerous to us than the military industrial complex is if it really is in cahoots with its cronies in Washington to create viruses such as covid – and AIDS? and Ebola? and all the other viral diseases for which there are or might be vaccines? – in order to create fake or dangerous vaccines/medicines to pile up the dough while laugh at the suckers all the way to the bank.

But, really, if the covid vaccine will one day start piling up the corpses, then those folks will no longer be around to make the Big Pharma folks all the richer.

Not to mention all the lawsuits. Or has Big Pharma and its cronies in Washington made such lawsuits not an option?

On the other hand, those that own and operated the military industrial complex aka the war economy, are laughing all the way to the bank whenever they can convince the suckers that another prolonged engagement like Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq is necessary in order that the Defense Department Budget can finally break a trillion dollars a year. Gotta keep the country safe from the Keystone Kops equivalent of the “terrorists” out there.

At least until the conflict comes back around to the Russians if they invade Ukraine or China if they invade Taiwan.

On the other hand, you can’t go too far there because that might lead to a nuclear war. Killing so many people that there won’t be enough left around to tax in order to sustain the military industrial complex.