The Real Reason Why Deep State Attacks Trump:

The Real Reason Why Deep State Attacks Trump:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYfOO9V1lw[/youtube]

Trump ‘accidentally’ exposed the Ukraine-US Corrupt deals that the executives worked to benefit themselves personally (private bribes) from the Obama Presidency.

Then, after the 2020 Election was stolen with Widespread Voter Fraud that Changed the Outcome of the Election…

[u][b]The Chinese Communist Party hand-shook a deal with Hunter Biden for $1bil in exchange for political favors…

Then Biden ‘surrenders’ Afghanistan, leaving the Afghan mounatin-men $85bil in American weaponry, and for the CCP hundreds of billions of dollars of mineral-rights claim in Afghanistan (this was the real handshake deal between the CCP and Biden Crime Syndicate Family).[/b][/u]

If we did everything Trump said should be done, this country would be a nightmare.

No abortions.
Grabbing pussies at will.
Shooting people on the streets for no reason, (and people love you for it)

Let’s delve into immigration. Trump is an immigrant. That makes him a hypocrite.

What about illegal immigration. To the 70 million native Americans we murdered … we’re all illegal immigrants. Again trump is a hypocrite.

More loopholes for the super-rich.

While someone gets a 600 dollar check that lasts them two weeks, and we’re supposed to praise trump for leveraging national debt to steal from the middle class.

I wrote that in about 1 minute:

Care to have a real discussion about your extreme psychopathic hero to you?

I wanna add to this. Usually when people say atheists have murdered more people than Christians …

They conveniently omit the 70 million native Americans.

Christians have murdered more people than any religion or non religion than anyone on earth.

Let’s go a little further. Because we’ve barely started on this shitshow of a human being.

Trump as sitting president literally told people who are sick to inject bleach into their blood to cure it.

People actually did that and died.

That is by far the worst president the US has ever had.

Trump is the Deep State

Actually that’s true. But let’s not get too far with him all at once. Baby steps.

Obviously trump has never admitted a mistake and obviously trump is everything he accused others of.

But let’s start slow.

The most people (worldwide during the history so far) have been murdered by communists.

Communists say they are atheists.

Fine piece of wateraboutery.

Good find, GA ; )

@Sculptor… are you currently merry on da sherry, or some other kind of alcoholic beverage?

I believe you, and most other liberal-leftist-dems and communists on this forum suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS.

Is Trump an immigrant? I doubt it. And some women (not all, not most) like to have their pussy grabbed. Some women like strong men.

So I don’t think you judge accurately when or when not consent is violated. If you can’t judge that, then most of your Psychosis contradicts itself.

No, he’s not.

Trump was beloved and adulated by the MSM, until he ran for office and won.

He is hated by the Deep State, as mentioned in the OP, because he unknowingly destroyed their Ukraine money-laundering scheme.

The Deep State were enriching and engourging themselves on tax-payer money. Trump accidently destroyed one of their major Raqueteering markets.

Dude. Trump derangement syndrome is believing trump is competent.

You illustrated trump derangement syndrome perfectly by saying that trump isn’t an immigrant.

At least 300,000,000 Americans are immigrants.

Whether it be 1st or 10th generation.

Nobody can take you seriously when you make comments like these.

In the United States, anybody not born here is an immigrant, by common definition.

It’s a self serving definition you’re using to ignore colonization and genocide by Europeans.

I’m quite certain the native Americans think you’re a piece of shit.

But I guess their ideas of immigrant isn’t worthwhile because they have no power.

Typical immigrant. Typical theist. Typical westerner. Typical European.

Don’t forget. It’s their land, not yours.

10 generations in does not make it our land.

You’re out-of-touch with reality.

Many Native American tribes were warriors, and understood the consequences of losing to a dominant force.

How many genocides have you committed, when you walk on concrete, or live wherever you live?

How many insects, ants, bugs have you killed when you cemented over their homes?

How many birds, mice, rats, squirrels has your home removed from theirs? You’re a hypocrite.

I’m only a hypocrite if I enjoy killing bacteria in my gut. But that’s not defined as genocide. Now you’re the one using words wrong.

If the Europeans were so much more powerful than the natives here… why even bother attacking them to the point of genocide. Powerful beings don’t intentionally attack beings with almost no power, they speak to them. Violence is the last refuge of someone who has no argument. Violence is also the last refuge of someone not powerful enough to disempower their opposition.

Yes. There were even Native American tribes who kept slaves.

What we did to he natives here revealed our weakness and barbarism.

Our sadism.

Your flaw in reasoning falsely presumes that the vanquished are automatically nobler than the victor.

Now, this topic should return to the OP. If you want to maintain off-topic conversations, then you can create as many threads as you like.

Oh yeah. Well we’ve all seen Jews compared to rats.
So we know who your favourite European was.
No surprises there

Sculptor’s retardation reaches new lows, News at 11.

I never made that claim. You’re unraveling.

What I said is that a more powerful group has no need to enforce brutality or death. If a spider bite does nothing to any of us … we’d never hurt them (unless you’re a sadist).

At that point, it just becomes sheer sadism for sadisms sake. I do look at non sadists as superior beings.

There’s a quality to being an empath. Once you go there, you never go back to mental illness (sadism), but if you’re a sadist and start caring, you never stop caring.

That creates a hierarchy of states of being.