Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

Are you on the side of Russia or on the side of Ukraine?

• On the side of Russia.
  • On the side of Ukrania.
0 voters

• Was there really a Russian invasion of Ukraine?
  • Hasn’t this Russian-Ukrainian war been going on since 2014?
  • Can this war expand into a world war (e.g. by Poland interfering in this war and, because Poland is a member of NATO, thereby triggering the world war)?

It is funny that the West always knows in advance who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.

The West (i.e. mainly: USA!) has never cared about what would become of the people it bombed to death to the last inhabitant.

Hillary-Clinton.jpgA mentally ill person.

[quote=“Alf”]

• Was there really a Russian invasion of Ukraine?
  • Hasn’t this Russian-Ukrainian war been going on since 2014?
  • Can this war expand into a world war (e.g. by Poland interfering in this war and, because Poland is a member of NATO, thereby triggering the world war)?

It is funny that the West always knows in advance who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.

The West (i.e. mainly: USA!) has never cared about what would become of the people it bombed to death to the last inhabitant.

K: Its nice to know that a murderous dictator can get supporters in the US…
Putin’s actions before the war was enough to get him into crimes against
humanity territory… and now the radical right wing would rather have Putin
or any other homicidal manic dictator as President of the U.S. before Biden
(or any democrat for that matter)
and it seems that alf joins others in this club… UR, Observe, gloom…
has there been a dictator that the radical right didn’t love?
Can’t think of any off hand right now, but hay, the day is still young…

If the radical right actually followed their words, acted as if words matter,
the Ukraine should fall right into their breadbasket… a small nation
trying to achieve what the U.S. has, (as least in theory) which is the
freedom and independence to act on their own desires and needs…
to be able to make their own choices, as a matter of course,
as if the right actually believed their own rhetoric about personal
freedom, like in the case of the mask mandate… but that isn’t true
Murderous dictators have become all the rage for the radical
right…and choosing murderous dictators over the Ukraine own freedom
is what the radical right does these days…

if the right wing had its choice, we would all be living under an IQ45
dictatorship… and that is still a possibility given how the radical right,
love the senile, demented fat fool that is IQ45…
UR has made it clear, he Masturbates to a picture of IQ45…
to each his own I guess…

Kropotkin

Source: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2860145 .

Source: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2860143 .

If I read these last two post correctly,
they are in favor of Russia because of actions taken by the United States, as
in actions like bombing other countries… in other words, they favor Russia
because the U.S is too engaged in actions that they can’t support…

interesting… favoring Russia over America over actions taken by America…
in other words, taking Russia side over America… and they call me traitor?
once, a long time ago, the saying was,

“America, love it or leave it”

I suggest that to those who love Russia over America… leave America,
I would suggest that to gloom and UR and Observe and Padro, but the fact is,
not one of them is actually an American… thus it is easy for them to choose Russia
over America…

Now I can’t speak for the others who voted for Russia over America in this poll,
I can’t speak for them because they won’t go public and admit that they favor Russia
over America but I would suggest that those who voted for Russia over
America are the conservatives on this site…and conservatives certainly love their
dictators…even if those dictators are Russian…

Kropotkin

An age old Kantian, I believe all factors have been factored in; and a stalemate is without doubt the follow up to any precondition which could sway prejudice to either side, in terms of dialectical certainty.

A wait and see attitude probably persists to understand which way to roll out propaganda in either favored outcome, while building on bilaterally maximized profit. So taking sides at this point may be a bit premature.
It’s probably a sign that a limited use of nuclear tactical weapons was pitted against the foreseen conclusion that it ultimately would profit both sides, it would be engaged in, weather relevance toads mortality could be factored in.

And this probably based on strategic opinion on either, or both sides.
Therefore a peace agreementay occur way after a stalemate is seen as a lasting best outcome.

The United States, for example, makes sure that in Old-Europe everyone is ashamed as soon as he loves his country or - even worse - his people. In the United States itself, however, the country and the people should continue to be loved or just left. If one said in Old-Europe to leave Old-Europe, who does not love it, one would be exposed to the left-wing agitation directed by the USA: „right extremism“, „fight against the right-wing“, „Nazi“ and so on. That behind this there is nothing else than a geostrategy to keep the Old-Europeans down, so that the US-Americans can be free in everything they do, is only unclear to such people who cannot even reach IQ 10.

The US-Americans are so arrogant, must be so arrogant, because otherwise they will lose their position of world power. But they will lose it anyway - either in the short term or in the medium to long term. They don’t want to give up power, of course - they’d rather bomb away the rest of all human beings or kill them in some other way.

So, with regard to the Russian-Ukrainian war, one can be on one side or the other from the outset. This question, on which side one stands, is quite also a philosophical one, i.e. also and perhaps even particularly an ethical one. A democrat can never love a world power, in fact not even tolerate it. This is also true for any other representative of a form of rule, e.g. for an aristocrat or a monarch. It just does not apply to the one who has the world power. And because everyone who has the world power does not want to give it away but has to expand it in order to be able to keep it, others who have the possibility will want to oust the respective world power ruler. This has happened constantly in the history of mankind.

This Russian-Ukrainian war, which is a proxy war, is not about the question whether the USA or Russia will win it, but whether the geostrategy of the USA or the geostrategy of Russia will be successful and lead to the fact that China will replace the USA as a world power either quite soon or only later.

If one wants to judge the matter neutrally, then one must first remove the lying propaganda carried out by the media of the USA, by which above all Old-Europe is affected, because it is to be kept down. If this lying propaganda would be removed, the USA would immediately have Old-Europe as an enemy, because then most Old-Europeans would know how much they have been oppressed by the USA since 1945.

So - from the point of view of the USA - this lying propaganda of the media of the USA must be continued, even enormously strengthened, in order to be able to achieve the same result for Old-Europe in the future as from 1945 until today.

The Chinese are planning a new Silk Road, partly it is already built. Their intention is to dominate the whole of Eurasia and also Africa. Their lying propaganda in this regard is already underway.

If China will replace the USA as a world power, America would be only an island far away from Eurasia - at least from the point of view of the Old-Europeans and the rest of Europeans (Russians not included). This is what the U.S. is most afraid of: an alliance between Germany and Russia would then be possible again - as before 1914 - which England and the U.S. have tried again and again to prevent - since 1914 with success.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc[/youtube][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTYbGNFSE9Y[/youtube]
bing.com/videos/search?q=ge … ORM=VRDGAR
bing.com/videos/search?q=fr … 6a2066f4b3

from his post, I would say Alf is just another right winger who lives
in another country, telling Americans how they should live their lives…
so, I am guessing Germany? perhaps for Alf… so he joins the others, like
UR, Observe, gloom, Pedrero, who love to tell Americans what to do, even
though they don’t actually live in America…

Kropotkin

In an undeclared, silent war barely anyone is resisting, in which world powers are consolidating under Global Public Health, what is left of America? - does anyone live in America anymore?

Yes they do and let’s not forget that the US was the first not only the heavy hand of colonialism in it’s own nation; but really preceeded the French Revolution to bring back the idea of Democracy

The robber barons who call themselves Christians would do well to remember from where they have fallen. Even the nothing you think you have, you will have not.

idk if he lives in another country, but he’s certainly FROM America. Only an American would have such an American-centric world view to think that “The United States, for example, makes sure that in Old-Europe everyone is ashamed as soon as he loves his country” – as if the United States can make anyone in any other country feel ashamed of anything.

Again: That behind this there is nothing else than a geostrategy to keep the Old-Europeans down, so that the US-Americans can be free in everything they do, is only unclear to such people who cannot even reach IQ 10. (See: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7#p2863897). An example: If Trump is IQ 45, then Peter Kropotkin is IQ 3.

It’s not my fault if you don’t understand this.

K: the reason I think alf is from another country is that he always refer to America
and American’s in the third person… he doesn’t say, “We Americans”
he says: “The US-Americans are so arrogant”… that is why I think he is from
another country… which I don’t care about as long as he identified himself
as such… unlike that poser UR who still claims to be an American even after
he admitted living in another country…

Kropotkin

There is another answer to the quiz.
The framing of the quiz is just the sort of dumb minded stupidity that causes wars in the first place; childish side-taking.

I’m on the side of ordinary people in fear of their lives, and those that are really going to suffer from the destruction and the sanctions.
I do not give a rats arse for Putin or Zelensky or US/EU who have been playing games since 2014.

The quiz is a test.

Now the most important two questions on this subject of suffering:

1.) Who will suffer the most from the sanctions as a result?
Answer: All those whose assets are less than one billion U.S. dollars. And consequently, those who have the least assets will suffer the most.

2.) Who is to blame for this disaster of suffering?
Answer: All those whose wealth is more than one billion US dollars. That’s the private side, which affects people from the digital-financial complex. And on the public government side, it’s just the states that have the most government power. The US has had the most power since the end of World War 2! In addition, the digital-financial complex resides mainly in the USA and has made the public government side dependent on it, and since this takes place mainly in the USA, the respective government of the USA is affected by the blame for the disaster to a much higher degree than it already is without the influence of the digital-financial complex.

Bloodflag.jpgBloodflag_.jpg

A bit of ethics.

In the Anglophone countries (the so-called “5 Eyes”) the mendacious, dishonest moral is that you never have to have a guilty conscience because “you are good” ( :question: :-k :question:), you are “in God’s own country” ( :question: :-k :question:). What an insane presumption ( :blush: )! In the rest of the world it is exactly the opposite: not mendacious, but honest. There, you are only good if you have examined your conscience before every action and are sure that it is a good conscience.

This refers, as I said, to the morals, the ethics of certain countries. This does not mean that every person acts exactly according to these moral, ethical rules in the respective country; but it means that these rules are predominant in the respective country.

We would do well to bring the moral, ethical rules in Anglophone countries (“5 Eyes”) in line with the moral, ethical rules in the rest of the world.

[tab]Hillary-Clinton.jpg[/tab]

Alf: The quiz is a test.
Now the most important two questions on this subject of suffering:
1.) Who will suffer the most from the sanctions as a result?
Answer: All those whose assets are less than one billion U.S. dollars. And consequently, those who have the least assets will suffer the most.

K: and your evidence for this is, what exactly?
and in which state/country will this suffering occur in?
I see the billionaires in Russia, being hurt financially,
so be a little bit clearer in your very broad strokes about suffering…

2.) Who is to blame for this disaster of suffering?
Answer: All those whose wealth is more than one billion US dollars. That’s the private side, which affects people from the digital-financial complex. And on the public government side, it’s just the states that have the most government power. The US has had the most power since the end of World War 2! In addition, the digital-financial complex resides mainly in the USA and has made the public government side dependent on it, and since this takes place mainly in the USA, the respective government of the USA is affected by the blame for the disaster to a much higher degree than it already is without the influence of the digital-financial complex.

K: and here you seem to have a two part blame…first those with a billion dollars,
and governments/states with the most power… and you specifically name the U.S…
both of which seems to me, anyway, to brush a rather broad stroke of
responsibility… you have specifically named someone named Klaus Schwab as
a player in the new world order… he isn’t an American, I checked, and he isn’t
worth a billion dollars, if he is to blame for the “new world order” then
why haven’t you blamed him for the Russian-Ukrainian war? You seem to blame
him for everything else… and therein lies the real problem…

you have spread the blame about, but you haven’t offer us any sort of solution
to the problem… instead of telling us the world is fucked up, (which we knew already)
how about offering us some solutions to these problems… you have offered up a problem
without any type of solutions…

Kropotkin

It is useless to talk to you. You are really too stupid - just IQ 3 or even less!

I don’t feel like wasting my time on such a stupid person.

K: so, no, you believe there are no solutions… just say so…
I hold differently… every problem has a solution

BTW, claiming that I am “too stupid to talk to” really says a whole
lot more about you then it does about me…

fun fact; Forrest Gump IQ is 75…any lower and he wouldn’t be
able to communicate… that happens with people who have
a low IQ… they are unable to communicate…

Kropotkin