Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

I think that the Digital Financial Complex of the West shows us a sign of weakness.

Source: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2868835 .

The growing ‘signs’ of growing symptoms of progressive disclosures that are nearing the ‘core’ of " intrlligence’.

"(CNN)Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told CNN’s Jim Sciutto on Tuesday that the entire “global international security order” put in place after World War II is at stake if Russia gets away “cost-free” following its invasion of Ukraine.

The top US general spoke exclusively to CNN at the conclusion of a meeting hosted by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with allied countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Austin gathered the countries to discuss the current situation in Ukraine.

“If this is left to stand, if there is no answer to this aggression, if Russia gets away with this cost-free, then so goes the so-called international order, and if that happens, then we’re entering into an era of seriously increased instability,” Milley said."

There are several errors in these statements.

1.) It is a historically proven fact that nations have often been provoked until they had no other recourse but to strike back. To then call this “invasion” shows a lack of knowledge of history and a lack of knowledge of human nature.

2.) The “global international security order” created after World War II, of which Milley speaks, is after all that of the so-called “Cold War”, i.e., the most horrific of the stellar wars (preferably on territories outside the Western bloc and the Eastern bloc).

3.) A “so-called international order” can therefore not perish at all. Because Milley means the so-called “global international security order” of the so-called “Cold War” (see: 2.)), and this was now guaranteed no “order”, but a disorder, namely the very disorderly proxy wars - mostly in the “Third World”.

These three mistakes are serious mistakes, but of course the brainwashed don’t notice them, and Milley’s whole “argumentation” is based on these mistakes, so it is propaganda, and since Milley knows or at least can know these mistakes, it is a lying propaganda: he says wrong things on purpose.

I am not saying this because I am pro-Russia. True, I am not in favor of Ukraine either. But I am for justice. And it is a fact that NATO has been militarily supporting Ukraine’s provocations since 2004, or at the latest since 2014, in order to force Russia to go to war, in order to be able to change the government, from which the United States can then - once again - profit.

The Digital-Financial Complex of the West (mentioned by Alf) is the ruler of the world to which all other global players must listen, including the Military Complex of the West. The states of the West are no longer sovereign. In the East it is different.

Putin has done a lot in the first years since the beginning of his presidency in 2000 to be able to do business with the West. The West has arrogantly rejected Putin - there was one exception: the German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder; but he has also had to pay dearly for this: Vote of no confidence and subsequent loss of his chancellorship, because no other party wanted to form a coalition with the SPD anymore (good job, secret service!). Behind all this is the geostrategy that has been existing since the 19th century: Preventing an alliance between Germany and Russia at any price (that’s why Nord Stream 2 has been abandoned now).

After it became clear to Putin that he would not be able to do anything with Europe - i.e.: Germany - he turned to China. Does Milley, does Biden or anyone else in the USA seriously believe that the sanctions will hit Russia or China so hard that they will capitulate? — Europe has to pay the whole bill once again!

My implication was right with You, until the no sides affirmation was made. A neutrality is impossible nowedays , as can be ascertained from all the 'neutral 'countries showing otherwise (Benelux and Switzerland)

As far as propaganda goes, there the thin line between fact and fiction is near to the imperishable mark.

So, can’t blame Miley for putting his heart to the right place.

“Benelux” means: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. These three countries were and are militarily NOT neutral.

Switzerland is still militarily neutral. Or have you heard anything about Switzerland joining NATO? I hope not, because that would really be a case of war!

Probably you meant Sweden and Finland. Don’t you? But even these two are FORCED to give up their military neutrality. This happens NOT FREELY.

Who is to blame when one side constantly provokes in order to finally have the war, so that a regime change can once again be made in enemy territory: the provoked or the provoker?

If I’m asking you this, it’s not because you’re an U.S. citizen, but because you’re posting in a forum that’s supposed to be about philosophy.

Have a nice day, by the way.

Thanks, the same to You and the answer is obvious: The provocateur. Who that is is shrouded in a kind of haze. One side? The other side? NEITHER? Both? Or a third party agency? Facts and at times outcomes or patterns can relight situations by decoding revisions, and revisions of revisions, which are currently in progress.

Or any permutation collusion of the above.

All the fun of the fair… obviously not.

Klaus Schwab is the one who expands the power of the globalists with his knowledge of technology and economics and trains helpers, i.e. leaders and shapers, for this purpose, among other things, in his World Economic Forum. This Klaus Schwab has said once that Putin was his favorite pupil, and Putin has lost praising words also about Klaus Schwab. Now both of them are keeping a low profile with such statements.

In any case, the Ukrainian-Russian war, like almost every war in history, is staged. Don’t you believe it? It is very suitable for interrupting supply chains, similar to the “lockdown” in Shanghai and Shenzhen or even in Hamburg: the ships for export simply do not sail anymore and in this way ensure the absence of certain raw materials and products, i.e. for enormous price increases and in more and more countries for an enormous increase in starvation deaths.

Seems an accurate focus.

This is some paranoid thinking. Just because certain events end up benefitting some groups of peoples DOES NOT prove that these same people must have causes these events…just like the 9/11 kooks who think that just because some sectors of American elite gained on the attack it must therefore prove that they were the ones causing it.

So you mean that the fact that you as Polandyoung are just like Polishyouth is not proven.

Yes, well, it is not 100% proven, but it is proven to a very high percentage (ca. 99.99%) - based on circumstantial evidence!

Shall we go for a trial based on circumstantial evidence?

No. We do not even have to do that.

Behind Polandyoung and Polishyouth is one and the same person.

Also, the fact that you use personal attacks - ad hominems - whenever you have no arguments shows that you are the one behind both Polishyouth and Polandyoung.

No wonder that so many people don’t want to have anything to do with you, even want to ban you and have already banned you in other forums.

The diagram is nonsense.
Japan and China do not go together.

You have not understood. The diagram does not show at all that or whether China and Japan go or do not go together.

It simply shows what relevant powers there exist inside and outside the West. The comparison between the years 2000 and 2020 is also intended to illustrate how much China has grown in power, which should become particularly clear through the comparison with Japan. Those that go together are framed together. China, Japan, India and Russia are not framed together. Whether they go together or not has nothing at all to do with the diagram, as I said before.

Also, it is not clear from the text that or whether China and Japan have anything to do with each other or not. My point is only to show that (1.) the West, while still very powerful, is also divided within itself by the digital-financial complex (framed) on the one side and the national complex (framed) on the other, and that (2.) China’s power has grown. Hence the comparison between 2000, when the digital-financial complex of the West was less powerful than the national complex of the West and China was less powerful than Japan, and 2020, when both relations had long since reversed.

2000:

2020:
WDFC_WCS_CS_.png
In addition to these, there are other interesting aspects, such as the fact that a digital-financial complex has also emerged in China and has been relegated to the scrap heap by the Chinese Communist Party, which is why the digital-financial complex of the West and the Chinese Communist Party have become increasingly close. (I could also go into details here.) To make it short: the most isolated at the moment is the national complex of the West (including its organizations like e.g. NATO, NAFTA, EU) - this is not only shown by the fact, that the World Economic Forum intends to change its domicile from Western Europe to Eastern Asia, but also by the disastrous US sanctions policy against Russia (disastrous, yes, especially for Western Europe).

[tab][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2C6HHgxvM[/youtube][/tab]

Your grasp of geopolitics is rubbish.
Japan and Australia are both in the West.

Do you have nothing to say at home?

Or why do you always think you can insult where it can happen anonymously? You are obviously not allowed to do so at home.

No wonder: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=197361 .

Is it really possible to be SO stupid?

My graphics are not difficult to understand.

2000:

2020:
WDFC_WCS_CS_.png
Ireland and Belgium, for example, are also part of the West and yet not mentioned in my graphics. Northern Trust and Netflix, for example, are also part of the West and yet not mentioned in my graphics. So what? Everybody understands that not all parts of the West can be mentioned here (for space reasons!), but only the most relevant or biggest powers are mentioned. This is what the circles and rectangles are supposed to express. Besides, my graphics say “a.o.”, but you do not seem to understand what “a.O.” means: “and others”. If my graphics would consider every nation, every state, every organization, it would be too big for every ILP page. The graphics must remain clear. Most people understood that at the first glance at my graphics, but you did not.

Japan is not part of the West, but mostly sympathizes with the West, but does not do so because it considers itself a “Western” country. If we only wanted to consider as “Western” a nation, state or organization which decides and acts in the sense of the West, then we would have to count - at least until recently - Saudi Arabia as part of the West, but Saudi Arabia has only done business with the West, especially with the USA, and is therefore far from being a Western state. Just as Japan has not simply become a Western country, as you seem to wish, but has somehow learned to maneuver between the will of the West and its own will against the background of its East Asian tradition. Japan has never been a real part of the West.

That’s right. Europe is once again the loser. And this has already been the case since World War 1.

Will Europe ever wake up?

In any case, the monetary system has huge problems. The digital data system, however, has no problems at all, and that is no wonder, because such a (DIGITAL!) data system has never existed before. It is completely new in history.

Therefore, it is also appropriate that money, which until recently had power almost all to itself, has since shared it with the digital data system. Because the money or assets of the financial system are “cared for” by the data of the digital system.

Klaus Schwab has trained very many people and is very highly regarded in the world of the powerful. Therefore, and for reasons that he gets a lot of money from his trainees and “visitors” for his services, he belongs to the world of the powerful.

Someone - it might have been Klaus Schwab - once said that control over Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been lost, because of ignorance of the algorithms running in the background of AI. :astonished: