Golden Rule (reply to Iambiguous) - all welcome

I’m sorry. I had to beat my brain into submission to write my philosophy of mind paper. If I’m supposed to be able to understand Ec & and Meno_ right now it will have to wait until my brain switches back over to its normal mode. lol

Don’t worry about it.

All you need to know about philosophy of mind is that it’s a feedback loop. And that eternal forms are the only things in existence that aren’t sentient.

Note to others:

Just for the record, as with the Kids and the pinheads and the yak yak yakkers here, I don’t read her posts anymore.

I only clicked on it because [sigh] I am the “subject” of the thread.

On the other hand, sure, my own reaction to her is just another hopelessly subjective manifestation of dasein. Others may have actual respect for her religious views and react otherwise. And that works for me.

Anyway, if you do come across a point she raises that you consider interesting or intriguing enough to warrant my attention, by all means, point it out to me.

Keep “her” out of your other posts then ya passive aggressive … okay…. no, this is fine.

This girl has a question. Had her hand up
some time now:
3F9FE1F1-E883-42CD-8084-EA3A9DA1DB32.jpeg

Oh yes, she asks why the attention when mom and dad left and now here? and I’m scared (scarred) of …

What… the mad tea party… that’s it.

Plato is either misunderstood or deliberately misrepresented to avoid triggering snowflakes. Nuclear ones, maybe. It feels good to be able to express that here, despite not “knowing enough”. Only prob is I’ve heard a very respected and usually correct teacher (not at my university) mess up Plato. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. On purpose? Sometimes it does almost feel like a set up.

Two years ago today, misterkeys.

[edit: 4. I no do math.]

Here’s a little more for Biggy to stay committed to nihilism about, seeing as he’s a program & can’t recode for himself:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198106

Never trust a leader without any scars.

“It is finished.”
C025ECFA-8B61-4EC1-86D9-71431CDFECF0.jpeg

bit more
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198509

a very special episode of Pollyanna:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2913880

post it

Brentano/Descartes similarity:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bjPttPvrqxRadzYrEceLwOQyIedT5n9fClfj0TIhUbA/edit

Single spaced as it was requested.

I want to argue but its mostly just drawing a similarity between 2 writers i mean what is there to argue about

I dunno, man. Maybe you could read the original post and engage with that instead?

in this thread?

as opposed to what?

you tell me

I respectfully decline.

fair