Financial Securities - Why They Matter

anyway its like almost 4am so here’s a wiki page about not being authoritarian and people helping each other with things. you can tell me why it’s garbage later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_ai … ion_theory

Ditto chile. The moment you crazy fucks decided “it must be battled against,” you fucked with all the people who never believed in delegating authority over themselves and have been ready to kill from day one lol.

The loops you crazy bastards go through.

Just admit what you are. You will feel a lot better.

Jeez. Sweet dreams man.

I know who Kropotkin is. In both ways you dumb fuck.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=177109

It’s funny, because what I found in Kropotkin was an (at the time) believable historical recipe for getting rid of government (you know what antiauthoritarian means you dumb fuck?). What you found was a rationale for forcing your will on people, for an even bigger and badder government than even Kropotkin ever thought to loathe.

It is what it is, what can I do?

Resentment is a deep disease, and it eats away at people’s minds. You don’t respond to reason, you don’t respond to facts. You have your psychotic fantasy and you’re sticking to it. You are sticking to it, not because it makes sense, because it patently doesn’t, it runs into contradiction on step 1 lol, but because of a deeper emotional need to tell people what to do.

So what can people like me do? We are naturally averse to immerse ourselves in what other people do. We have far too much going on in our own lives. But gets to the point where you either fire back at the Huns or give up China. so we try our minimalist approach, stop them here and stop them there. We have the advantage that you all checked your intelligence at the door.

blablabla this one time bla bla.

A story was here.

Lol.

Goddamnit dude lol. I liked you better when I didn’t know you so well.

You should have just kept playing it off and pretending.

The fuck are we going to talk about now? How righteous you are in not wanting people to starve?

No, sorry, not not wanting them to starve, because you are fine with starving parts of the planet with retarded regulations.

Not wanting people to decide what to do with their bread.

It’s too retarded I can’t even conceptualize it.

You disgust me man goddamnit. Not even selling drugs or growing up a redneck makes up for this.

You are just a third grade teacher on a third grade teacher power trip. “Everybody share now…”

Jesus.

On to Ichthus now I guess.

Like I don’t mean to be a dick but Jesus Christ man.

just a regular guy not a communist

just asking if you think it would be nice if people shared

i think you might hate me even more in real life

You disgust me man, get outta here.

lol

i had no idea that you were so against sharing

sold like 88 shares and got my $ back out plus the 350 in onboard credit after submitting for it. now holding the remaining 22 shares for free or something like that lol