Have you folks been watching this sigma male shit?

Do you think that about stuff like mbti personality inventories?

I think he has said the same exact thing about MBTI before.

I am not sure but I think that this particular classification scheme rose in prominence during the early years of PUA scene. They actually made it popular – I don’t recall anyone using it before that. But then, I’m not an American, not even a European in the narrow sense, so what do I know? I remember them talking about Alphas, Betas and Sigmas. Alphas were people who were able to sleep with any woman of their choice. Betas were so-called AFC’s ( short for “Average Frustrated Chimp” ); basically, anyone who was married, had children, regular job, etc was called a Beta. And Sigmas were PUA’s; they compared themselves to lone wolves. Then came incels.

i just googled pua and lololololwuuuuttt

is this like the dudes with youtube channels making videos on how to treat women if you wanna get laid??? i am literally laughing out loud

you know what women do not like? insecure men who are obviously trying to act like they are something or someone that they are not

I only remember Mystery ( the guy with a funny hat ) and one or two other guys I forgot the names of ( Ross Jefries and Neil Strauss. ) Basically, they are dating coaches who teach people how to get laid by using “magic” ( Ross uses NLP, Mystery uses evolutionary psychology [ a legit magician himself ] or whatever and others use whatever they can to manipulate women into wanting to sleep with them. )

Ross Jeffries is “the godfather of modern pickup artist community” and he also happens to be Jewish.

what an amazing grift

Pick up artists who use their gifts to get laid are horrible people.

They should understand that the only good they do is to raise female encryption levels.

Females can be hacked. I discovered the approach escalation law.

I just give it away hoping I’ll be repaid by men and women instead of being condemned by them.

If someone doesn’t respond to me in the way I deserve, I call them mentally handicapped in hopes that they’ll return the favor.

Sanity.

I was horrified when I figured out I could send everyone to hell. I had to scramble fast in my mind to avoid this consequence.

I could only solve it as a mental handicap.

From my perspective, you’re institutionalized.

It’s the best option.

I was put in a very awkward position of being the first in existence to define the consent violation problem as the only problem in existence and also teaching the female hack.

Nobody I was interested in fucked me.

I knew what that meant.

Hell for them.

I really had to scramble to fix that.

You’re mentally ill.

It’s the way I approach all people now.

I’m returning a favor of people giving me grace when I was mentally ill.

The reason men are so much better at this than women is that women have no selective pressure to get laid relative to men.

I don’t condemn you, Ec. If I condemned you, I would have to condemn everyone, self included, no? At least, that’s my handicapped view. There is only one perfect being who sees things from every handicapped perspective (& then some). All the rest of us are just handicapped. Glad we could compare notes instead of helling each other.

did he just say females can be hacked?

They could before I got here.

He’s ruined us all for ordinary.

jesus christ

why are you like this

Did ecmandu find a fundamental value in Mr. Meh?

Anything bad that happens to anyone is mental illness.

So not a fatal flaw?

Pardon my hubris.

But also:

You are not the darkness. You are the light that refused to succumb to it.

Or something like that I saw on Facebook.

This tastes better:

If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.

(Psalm 139:11–12)