Challenge an AI to a formal debate on anything.

The absolute boggles the mind: proof - the alternative returns diminished by repeatedly futile tests of certainty- resulting in probable credibility.

on Meno_? the original, or the copy? :-s

Icarus much! …if only they’d known. #-o

I plan to make a klein-bottle model, and test it… apparently it’s 4d, and 4d is well, you know…

A 3D world, in a 4d space… who’d have thunk it. 4d is cray, brar… conjures up all manner of things, ergo… real-time reality. What’s not to love. : p

Sorry.
youtu.be/PA6HYvaXdHU

_
This ^^^ is why we can’t have nice things.

…moving on, from the crass…

Now you know my favorite tune is ;’Nobody knows the trouble I’ve been, nobody knows but Jesus’

I’m cutting (gutting )
self referential Stu(( out. Thinking? The universality of personal experience is expansive, learned that in my budding would/could have published, finally satisfied in becoming a professional reader. Like in Tennesse Williams’ play ‘Suddenly Last Summer, the character only writes one poem per summer, indicating he knows……

For the second - time I accept the offer for a draw, but unsure if there could ever be a third …

… until…

“Go on!…”

• Jules, Pulp Fiction

When fiction has become reality, life may turn into a fairy tale or a firestorm. Tina, time has come to pull up one’s socks and start relearning and reassessing living. (“Another empty room”)

“Truth is stranger then fiction”

Mark Twain

You edited me, so…

*than

Fair trade.

…and me thinks as well, so does editing anything make any difference at all?

me no thinks so

Grrrrrrrr

_
Sabine on, OI… as opposed to AI, so braincell-processors… not silicon-based ones.

If foetuses are deemed nothing more than a clump of cells, why are some pushing for AI -and now the new OI- to not be deemed so too?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ua_koAnSU[/youtube]

So they can be used for industrial (science, military, policing, etc) purposes rather than as ends in themselves.

So, organic or inorganic sources differentiate at a very basic level, and a re-integration is called for Nature’s application of higher level learning. MagsJ an embryo resembles a very early semblance of a fish, although ethicisists will tend to be disappointed by malicious researchers out for a buck

Second call for the wager to be appropriated as a new draw, even assuming to dismiss the politically engaged conflict between that and eugenics, and start over with a first try at the above beyond a personal opinion, and kicking it up to higher authorities, even that of THE HIGHEST, without an other’s pretensions.

What is the debate/issue?

There is none but this is fine time to bring it up, so a non issue , becomes arguably by the thin veil that separates ithe rhetoric from the image which separates the visible and the invisible, after a certain point, an issue turns into a debate a new one, between the held ‘there is certainly an issue, because it was very briefly and casually nihilized, from a convict I’ve image of the turn,

Even as Jesus parabolic message of turning the other cheek to be slapped , is come an undertow to yes there may not be a current politicized convection to minimize it’s congruent and it’s over the top image of what it may really mean as a concave image,

well then I guess there is no question