I am the only one the knowthyself forum kooks fear, DEBATE!!

I challenge any of the knowthyself kooks into an argument over anything they like because I know I am the only person they are all scared of engaging!!!I DARE YOU FAGGOTS!!!everybody knows you are scared!!!

Wait a minute I’m confused and dont understand the OP title.

Are you making some statement and then demanding that we debate in general, or are you demanding that we debate the truth of the statement you made?

The OP does not make this explicitly clear.

Thank you, and have a great day.

can you read?..
I challenge any of the knowthyself kooks into an argument over anything they like because I know I am the only person they are all scared of engaging!!!

I already noted my own reservations in regard to discussing anything with him:

He’ll either go there or he won’t. But, until he does, is there anyone here who actually believes they can have a substantive discussion or debate with him about KT? Or any other subject?

idiot, its hard to argue with somebody who does not reply to your replies is it not? you are so daft that instead of coming up with clearly articulated and precise arguments you re-direct me to some comical threads and expect me to do what exactly???come up with arguments against myself myself like the kook idiot Satyr does??? you, like any lunatic dimwit with a chip on his shoulder, also never state things clearly or even at all and explain them but instead ask vague and open-ended questions as arguments and think this is a debate…when in fact you are expecting that your opponent will be idiotic enough to not see what you are doing and why and fell for this pathetic and childish sophistry and put himself at a loss by default??? TELL ME, REGARDING MY DASEIN, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MORON IN THE CONTEXT OF THE CONFLICTING SKY HOOKS OF THE VALUE OVER MY VALUES OVER YOUR VALUES GIVEN THAT@

1. YOU ARE INSANE
  2. I AM A GENIUS

REFER TO THE THREADS OVER ON KTS IN WHICH I DEMONSTRATE THIS AND THEN TELL ME, GIVEN THAT YOU ARE INSANE, HOW IS IT THAT I AM SO RIGHT AND YOU ARE SO WRONG???

lost snapperhead with a few screws loose thinks a debate is asking questions without stating your own positions and referencing books and threads without specifying what is actually referenced there…too funny…

just say like the autistic kook AUTSIDER said to me…YOU EITHER GET IT OR NEED TO GET MORE IQ OR READ MORE…HAHAH…COWARDLY AUTISTIC SNAPPERHEADS…

who hurt u

so edgy wow

i feel like he is really suffering i want him to find peace

many people hurt me idiot…well…not too many and and not too drastically but still…i can tell you about many times my hands sweated or my knees got weak because i actually force myself to speak up for myself and others in uncomfortable situations and even against the odds…when i was 16 i was the only one who stood up to a big negro at part time work who was bullying everybody else and, though he harassed me and wanted to fight me, i was the only one that got his respect and left me be …we can go on… one time i almost got beaten up by drunk jocks because i told their clubbing girlfriends to keep quiet in a mcdonalds and stop screaming and making a show and have some respect for the poor people working an overnight there as i was buying a tea there after a long day of work at 2 am…you think i was no nervous when they began throwing shit at me and screaming and then chased me in few people idiot??? we can go on…who was the only one that stood up to the cunt satyr over at KTS and called him for being a cunt??? wanna know?

i stirred the pot at KTS because I told Autsider he is a naive autistic dolt and that he and few others at KTS are virgins who hate females because they reject them because of their autism and I upset many of them laughing my ass off at the autistic wacko Dolittle…or I told the racist simpleton Kvasir that using the word ‘nigger’ to refer to all blacks is unjustified…or I called them for quoting books that were nutty…bit by bit I stirred the resentment towards myself between these deluded bitches and eventually, when the trigger came, when the biggest cock Satyr gave the signal, they all collapsed on me and none of these autistic kooks stood in my defence even though i spoke on quite regular and personal basis to few of them…they are deluded and soft kooks…pathetic and sad…

idiot i am not perfect but i am brave…i am not without fault…few times i should have stood up to an abusive manager in front of all people as he was acting out his antics but i did not find it in myself to do so at that time…i can give more examples but you see the point idiot…are you perfect?

i am 23 only also, i use to weigh 140 or 150 skinny at 6feet when i was between 16-23 and i only drank coffee and did not eat anything…wait until i get to 30 and i am already hitting 200lbs going onto 220 and i cut down on stimulants and i get satiated regularly to help with mood and nerves…when i get to 30 I will break all the nasty kooks on my way without blinking…

btw a rude cunt like yourself…some talk about pimps, churches, hookers, eating chips in a church…i have two younger sisters moron…if i ever met you and oculd get away with it id beat the shit out of you until i was sure you would remember it till you die moron…

he’ll go away if we ignore him shhh
cala boquinha

Thats THE attitude, Yank!!!if you don’t like something…JUST PRETEND IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!A whole civilisation of cowards, crooks and impotent jag-offs…Tell me how Americans blew up two tallest sky-scrapers so they could start a war that they so badly lost…Cancer grows…Chinese will burn it out and restore order.

Thats THE attitude, Yank!!!if you don’t like something…JUST PRETEND IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!A whole civilisation of cowards, crooks and impotent jag-offs…Tell me how Americans blew up two tallest sky-scrapers that were a symbol of the contemporary West just so they could start a war that they so badly lost…Cancer grows…Chinese will burn it out and restore order.

HEY!!!If things get bad…you can always migrate and run off elsewhere!!!its not like you have families or children that bind you to anywhere given you are so noble!!!Waste of saliva to spit on such freaks…

It’s like I woke up in the night to take a piss and I find there’s an angry telemarketer in my shower inviting other telemarkerters over to damn well show them he can sell more cellphone subscriptions. Location, location, location. As they say. Well, product selection also.