Climate Claims

Come on, for the fulminating fanatic pinheads here, huffing and puffing about climate change is like huffing and puffing about vaccinations. It has little to do with the issue at hand and more to do with their “URwrongX1000 if you don’t belong to my Coalition of Truth” rant about the evil government.

They are all “rugged individualists” who, ironically enough, can’t even grasp the irony embedded in how, in requiring everyone to be “one of us” renders actual individuals moot. Call it, say, the Ayn Rand Syndrome.

As with Satyr’s clique/claque cult at Know Thyself, with his own Übermensch rendition of “one of us”, there are rabid authoritarians here just as intent on espousing their own pinhead dogmas.

And, of course, those who are smirking all the way to the bank the most here are those Wall Street “masters of the universe” capitalists and their cronies in the “communist” government. Those who couldn’t care less about whether climate change is real if, in the short run, it crimps their bottom line.

I think you have misconstrued the meaning of life ending climate claims and turned it into an issue about general pollution. There is no life ending, human manufactured, climate crisis.

No one who is not monetarily benefitting desires harmful pollution, but there are no readily available sustainable energies that do not use fossil fuels in their collection, manufacturing, and maintenance. So what you are incredulously pushing for is bumpkus, governmentally, privately, any way you slice it, got it?

wendy would you vote to end govt subsidies of fossil fuel companies in favor of ones that level the playing field for renewable energy?

No. No million/billion dollar profiting companies should be getting government subsidies(that includes military industrial complex, banks, auto industries, tech companies, etc) Capitalism means you sink or swim on your own merit, your product’s merit, and your business prowess.

Oh no I’m good bruh I can live anywhere. I’m like Washington in the book of Eli. I eat radioactive cats like they wuz double cheeseburgers. No prob.

I’m just worried about the chilrens’ future. But you right… I think the pace of industrial innovation will happen fast enough to outrun any real ecological catastrophe. So I’m not really worried.

My thang is, in my mind all this modernization stuff and clean energy development should’ve already started happening a hunerd years ago, but because of capi…

Oh nevermind.

Hey yo tho this one time a caught a fish in lake Jordan that had two dorsal fins. The thing looked like the incredible hulk it was so ugly. Probably had psychic powers and shit but i threw him back.

so are you for or against billions in taxpayer funded subsidies for oil companies?

lake jordan in alabama? i used to kayak down the coosa from jordan dam to that moccasin gap and all that.

In NC, right beside this monster…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shearon … ower_Plant

“Capitalism means you sink or swim on your own merit, your product’s merit, and your business prowess.”

Oh shit look at big Wen the anarcho-capitalist. Okay, okay.

Can you not read and understand English? No to oil companies. No to sustainable energy companies. No to all majorly, profitting companies.

Here’s one problem with your model, big Wen.

Giant companies employ so many people, that without a government bailout to prevent hundreds of thousands of layoffs, you’d have jobless people all over the place with no guarantee of employment.

This is one big reason why nanny state capitalism rather than pure free market, exists. A pure free market in a country this size could become a yuge problem like literally over night if some giant corporation tanks.

Now if you don’t understand how absurd capitalism is on its face, already, add to this nonsense the fact that giant capitalists even hold hegemonic power over the government. Another double whammy. Like a gargantuan amoeba that sucks in and consumes everything around it.

Next time you see elon musk and his freak girlfriend, get a good hard look at his face. He looks like one of those evil skeleton dudes in the 80s European pop videos MTV used to air. Like he should be driving an 86 Mazda RX-7 instead of going to space. Bezos too, but he’s not as ugly. The bald head captain Picard thing is a bit much, but at least he pretended to be interested when shatner rambled on for thirty minutes about how awesome the flight was.

wendy i have done some reading before and a lot of people are saying im really good at it. also english is my 1st language so this is as good as it gets.

i was asking because i thought it would be far out that a trump/republican voter would suggest that we end oil subsidies. trump and republicans are and have been heavily in favor of funneling more and more money to those fossil fuels for a long time.

There could be zero human beings on Earth and the planet will still get hotter, until it boils.

Layoffs is your reason to suckle these companies who’s shareholders are knee deep in money and all their executives receive bonuses?

In a competitive, capitalist system as one company falls, two new ones rise to fill in the gaps it left. If your company goes belly up or you get laid off, you being an adult who has made preparations for hard times, may have to relocate elsewhere to resume similar employment.

Huge companies profiting millions and billions, have no need for subsidies.

Oh, I couldn’t tell when you continued asking me a question already answered.

I can see why they would want to keep our nation powered without any hitches but mega rich industries? Ridiculous!

you should vote for that green new deal

What is so great about the green new deal?

Have you read it all?

I thought you enjoyed eating beef?
I thought you prefer to eat meat in general?
I thought you enjoyed having enough electricity?
I thought you appreciated not being taxed per mile driven?

Every time a bill is longer then 10 pages(unreadable long lengths), it’s full of corruption. Peddled as helpful, but buried in its thousands of pages are multitudes of amendments that harm way more than they help.

i feel like you read a fake fact sheet about it. like instead of reading it, you read about it, from some writer who hates it. maybe im wrong.

also all bills are full of corruption and all that. why does this one have to be different?

Why are you not answering my questions: you read it in full? What’s so great about it?

it corrects some of those oil subsidies, and by giving renewable energy a leg up to catch up, i think creates a more competitive market.

no one is banning meat.