Universe and Time

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:27 pm

zinnat wrote:I am not sure but it looks to me that some science theorists tend to take the clue from the Bible (let there be light).

With love,
Sanjay

I think that the theologians merely injected the BB into science for their own agenda, whether good or bad. From my perspective, people need to go through and beyond the truth in order to restore the light.

And I have been speaking strictly about the formation of mass, not the observation or discovering of mass (with the assumption that there was a BB, despite being certain that there never was).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:04 pm

James S Saint wrote:They aren't really in the form of a "sine function". Sine functions/waves are used as an approximation to simplify the math. There are no natural sine waves in nature, but sine functions can be used to make approximations for a variety of things.

That's why i called it a chaotic sine function.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:01 am

According to RM:AO „existence is that which has affect“. If we want to know what came first and look at the natural forces for a while (only for a while!), then we have to say that the main force affectance refers to is electromagnetism, thus not gravity.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:53 am

Arminius wrote:According to RM:AO „existence is that which has affect“. If we want to know what came first and look at the natural forces for a while (only for a while!), then we have to say that the main force affectance refers to is electromagnetism, thus not gravity.

There are no forces in RM:AO. But the most fundamental form of existence is the electric potential (Potential-to-Affect, PtA), immediately followed by the propagation of electric potential ("propagation of affect", dPtA/dt), then comes the electro-magnetic field due to the propagation being delayed and thus compressed (d²PtA/dt²). The gravity/mass field later forms from the infinite degree of chaos formed from the ultra minuscule electromagnetic pulses randomly impeding each other such as to form the increasing more dense gravity field until it forms mass (d³PtA/dt³). After that, the constructs are in the form of molecules (just as with society).

And of course, none of these came before the others in time. They have all always existed.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 am

If I read correctly, you say they always existed, and I imply this is because they are randomly moving around in different configurations, and eventually conciousness pops up during one of these configurations. My question to you is, when consciousness ceases, will the universe continue to expand, what will happen exactly when there is no more consciousness? Is there a way that the parameters of life will never become within its random potential access range, or is the access range of potential infinite, and it has no bounds? (Ie. the universe is only expanding because we are conscious, but as soon as all planets and spaceships are destroyed and the possibility of life seems to be impossible because the universe has expanded so much and atoms cant form structures anymore, all of a sudden physics are disobeyed and new planets/structures form?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:27 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:If I read correctly, you say they always existed, and I imply this is because they are randomly moving around in different configurations, and eventually conciousness pops up during one of these configurations. My question to you is, when consciousness ceases, will the universe continue to expand, what will happen exactly when there is no more consciousness?

Consciousness has always existed, merely in differing places. And the universe is not expanding. From time to time, black-holes collide into each other and create new galaxies. New life forms. The universe goes on .. infinitely. It is mathematically impossible for the universe to not exist .. and life within it.

And RM:AO is never "disobeyed".
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Do you really mean "mathematically impossible" (and why?) or "logically impossible" or both?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Arminius wrote:
    Universe and Time.

    One of the basic facts of our life is that the future looks different from the past. But under a cosmological point of view this asymmetry of time is perhaps only a local phenomenon.

    The universe looks somehow not as it should. That sounds strange when one considers that cosmologists have little to compare with. How do we know how the universe should look like? Nevertheless, we have developed over time a strong sense of what is „natural“, and the surrounding universe does not meet this claim. Mind you, the standard cosmological model describes - more or less successfully - the consistence of the universe and how the universe develops. Approximately 14 billion years ago the universe was hotter and denser than the interior of a star. Since then the space has been expanding, cooling, and losing density. Although this model explains virtually any observation made so far, but a number of unusual properties, especially of the early universe, suggests to us that we do not yet fully understand the development of the universe.

    Perhaps there is symmetry of time in our universe.


    The Universe as it regards the principles of Time works precisely as I say it does.

    12 = Beginning Of Time
    (+16 Seconds)
    28 = Inner Circle Of Time
    (+16 Seconds)
    44 = Outer Circle Of Time
    (+16 Seconds)
    60 = End Of Time

    Essentially, the Universe cycles every 60 hence why we have 60 Minutes and 60 Seconds.

    Now, 60 is easy. The mysterious number of this Time system is "24" which is why we live each day in a 24 Hour algorithm.

    I know the formula to Time, so I'll show you the inner digital programming of "24" and how it expands into "474" and "3174", which are the same numbers by the way.

    The Formula Of Time: 24 x 54 x 84 x 18 x 18 x 18 = 634894848 (See all those 48's? It just shows you I know what I am doing precisely).

    634894848 / 2 = [3174]474[24]

    3174 = 24
    474 = 24
    24 = 24

    8 + 8 + 8 = 24
    8 x 8 x 8 = 512 Bytes

    Computer language, learn it, speak it, live it.

    Image

    For more information on my immortal movement that will prove once and for all that we are not alone and I am in touch with a higher power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uNnlvtieE
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 am

    James S Saint wrote:
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:If I read correctly, you say they always existed, and I imply this is because they are randomly moving around in different configurations, and eventually conciousness pops up during one of these configurations. My question to you is, when consciousness ceases, will the universe continue to expand, what will happen exactly when there is no more consciousness?

    Consciousness has always existed, merely in differing places. And the universe is not expanding. From time to time, black-holes collide into each other and create new galaxies. New life forms. The universe goes on .. infinitely. It is mathematically impossible for the universe to not exist .. and life within it.

    And RM:AO is never "disobeyed".

    What if we don't want to exist? Isn't it unethical for the universe to not make us exist, without our consent?
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby James S Saint » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:59 am

    Arminius wrote:Do you really mean "mathematically impossible" (and why?) or "logically impossible" or both?

    I consider mathematics and logic to be the same in that math is merely a subset of logic - logic applied to quantities.

    I think that I already went through this on this thread, but if you are interested in the math:
    James S Saint wrote:The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - Ever

    Since this subject keeps coming up, I thought that I would polish this post up a bit to include the whole real number system and put it in its own thread.


    Okay, now given that you have 10 cups with the random possibility of each cup having as many as 10 coins in it, what is the possibility that you have the same number of coins in all 10 cups?

    Mathematically that would be (1/10)^10 or 0.0000000001.

    The state of nothingness and the state of absolute homogeneity are actually the same thing. If there is no distinction in affect at all in every point in space, there is no universe. Thus for a universe to exist, there must be distinction or variation in affect between the points in space. What is the possibility that every point in space is of the exact same value of PtA (potential-to-affect)?

    Well, let's define the term as the specific infinite series,
    infA ≡ [1+1+1+...]

    Just a single infinite line would give us infA^2 points on that line if you want to include all infinitesimal lengths, all "real numbers". And assuming nothing is forcing any particular PtA value, each point on the line might have a value anywhere from infinitesimal to infinite, the range of that same infA^2 but for PtA.

    So the possibility for every point on the line to have the same PtA value (given steps of 1 infinitesimal) would be;
    Possibility of homogeneous line = (1/infA)^((infA)^2).

    That is 1 infinitesimal reduced by itself infinitely an infinite number of times. And right there is the issue. Also in 3D space, you actually have the infinite real-number cube (to simplify from spherical) of;
    Possibility of homogeneous space = (1/infA)^(infA^6)

    Normally in mathematics if your number has reached 1 infinitesimal, it is accepted as zero and is certainly close enough to zero for all practical purposes but we are literally infinitely less than infinity less than 1 infinitesimal. For 3D space, we are looking at 1 infinitesimal times itself infinitely an infinite number of times, infinitely times an infinite number more times, and infinitely times an infinite number more times.

    Given an infinite amount of time (an infinite timeline, another infA^2 of points in time) and with or without causality, the possibility of running across homogeneity of space is;
    Possibility of homogeneity through all space = infA * (1/infA)^(infA^6)
    Possibility of homogeneity through all time = (1/infA)^(infA^12)

    With a possibility being that degree of infinitely small, not only can it never randomly end up homogeneous even through an infinite number of trials (an infinite time line, never getting up to even 1 infinitesimal possibility), but it can't even be forced to be homogeneous. A force is an affect. If all affects are identical, the total affect is zero. What would be left in existence to force all points to be infinitely identical?


    But if that isn't good enough for you, realize that those calculations are based on stepped values of merely 1 infinitesimal using a standard of infA. In reality, each step would be as close to absolute zero as possible without actually being absolute zero using a standard of as close to absolute infinity as possible,
    AbsInf ≡ highest possible number toward absolute infinity.

    And then of course,
    1/AbsInf = would be the lowest possible number or value.

    Thus we have,
    Possibility of homogeneity through all time = (1/AbsInf)^(Absinf^12)

    Now we have truly absolute zero possibility because if we are already as close to absolute zero as possible with "1/AbsInf", as soon as we multiply that by any fraction, we have breached absolute zero, impossibly small. And we have breached absolute zero by a factor of AbsInf^12 ... well, well beyond absolute zero possibility of homogeneity.

    Thus Absolute Homogeneity, "Nothingness", is absolutely impossible.

    There are a few new concepts involved in that reasoning (for most people) so it might take a little time to digest, but the logic and math is simple enough and irrefutable.

    The existence of life in the universe has a similar reasoning to it directly implying that life has to have always existed somewhere in the universe. In fact, at all times there are an infinite number of "you"s throughout the universe, due to similar math, and always has been. You are not new to the universe.

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What if we don't want to exist? Isn't it unethical for the universe to not make us exist, without our consent?

    ???
    What if you don't want a brick to be hard? Is it unethical that it is?
    Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
    Else
    From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

    The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

    You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
    The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
    It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
    As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

    Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
    Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

    The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
    .
    James S Saint
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 25976
    Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 pm

    James S Saint wrote:What if you don't want a brick to be hard? Is it unethical that it is?


    If the brick doesn't want to be hard, then it is unethical to force it to be hard, against it's consent.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

    James S Saint wrote: In fact, at all times there are an infinite number of "you"s throughout the universe, due to similar math, and always has been. You are not new to the universe.


    How could there be, if I am not them in the past or future?
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:47 pm

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
    James S Saint wrote:What if you don't want a brick to be hard? Is it unethical that it is?


    If the brick doesn't want to be hard, then it is unethical to force it to be hard, against it's consent.


    You're confusing physical conscientious experience for quantum unison conscientious collaborative experience.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 pm

    James S. Saint wrote:Okay, now given that you have 10 cups with the random possibility of each cup having as many as 10 coins in it, what is the possibility that you have the same number of coins in all 10 cups?

    Mathematically that would be (1/10)^10 or 0.0000000001.

    Actually it would be (1/10)^9, I believe.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:52 pm

    Phonetic Ethics wrote:
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
    James S Saint wrote:What if you don't want a brick to be hard? Is it unethical that it is?


    If the brick doesn't want to be hard, then it is unethical to force it to be hard, against it's consent.


    You're confusing physical conscientious experience for quantum unison conscientious collaborative experience.


    Who what herm now? Xplane.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

    James S Saint wrote:The state of nothingness and the state of absolute homogeneity are actually the same thing. If there is no distinction in affect at all in every point in space, there is no universe. Thus for a universe to exist, there must be distinction or variation in affect between the points in space. What is the possibility that every point in space is of the exact same value of PtA (potential-to-affect)?


    What if consciousness is the only thing that exists? And consciousness inherently existed? Like, we'd be inside the sun, in hell, just observing the sun, but not actually "witnessing the sun", because the sun is part of our being, inside of us. Like we are suffering, but we don't even know we are suffering because time is timeless, we don't even know what suffering is. take this in relationship to your homogenous statement. In homogeny, there is still "something" there, inert. True Nothingness would not be a frozen "something".
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:26 am

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
    Who what herm now? Xplane.


    Your statement was produced along with the logical fallacy that life is only what humans experience, however what you are experiencing is a physical grain of sand compared to the metaphysical unison of collective metaphysical apparatuses which do not think like the physical human construct. Therefore the thought of existing is a human trait based on the physical apparatuses they are encompassed by, and not the unison of indifference that echoes far in between the lines of red and white.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:08 am

    Well, let's define the term as the specific infinite series,
    infA ≡ [1+1+1+...]

    Just a single infinite line would give us infA^2 points on that line


    Where did you get that equation from?
    All of your maths are incorrect sir.

    An infinite line, is infA.
    An infinite plane, is infA^2

    An infinite line has no need for a step value, because it is infinite.
    A. The equation is infinite line/stepvalue. Stepvalue=smallest possible particle in the universe*amount of possible particles/total particle count. (This is greyed, because it is an iterative function. The whole process from step A to B is repeated*amount of possible particles. The first iteration the value is 1/1. After subsequent iterations, the value is the amount of possible particles/index. Index starts at 1, and increases by 1 each iteration. The graphs will indicate which particle count ratios are indicative of which probabilities. From there, we can cross reference them to mass estimations and then cross reference them to localised observations.)
    Secondly, the universe is finite. We add a value, finiteline, equalling the diameter of the universe.
    Time is a dimension, so we have that to add in the equation's flux. For now, the time is finite.
    The equation is now (finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/timestep)
    Then we make the line fill the entire plane of the universe.
    ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/timestep))^2
    The equation now represents a plane in time. We then expand it, to form a cube.
    ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/timestep))^3
    The universe is more of an egg shape, so we convert it into a spheroid. Cubetospherereductionfactor=C2SrF
    C2SrF=diameter^3/(4/3*pi*(diameter/2)^3)≈diameter^3/(4.19*(diameter/2)^3)≈cubevolume/1.91
    Our equation is now
    ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/timestep))^3/C2SrF
    and represents a Sphere.
    Since we assume the universe has no timestep, we reformulate the equation to
    ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/0))^3/C2SrF
    However, division by error occurs, so we must approximate a timestep.
    We assume the smallest possible timestep is analogous to the smallest possible detectable movement, thus the smallest possible sinewave amplitude in the universe. So we create a variable, smallestpossiblesinewaveamplitude, or spsa for short.
    Our equation becomes
    B. ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/spsa))^3/C2SrF
    Since the equation is predictive of the future, we are unsure what the value of timeline is, but it is >13.8. We have two options, to make the time variables consciousness based, or materialist based. Since consciousness cannot be used to predict what is outside of itself, the materialist world, we use the materialist world based equations, to predict the formulation of consciousness.
    We assume timeline to be infinite, so the equation becomes
    ((finiteline/stepvalue)*(inf/spsa))^3/C2SrF
    To predict homogeny, every single particle in the universe must be in a homogenous state. Since due to heat laws, it is improbable to freeze all particles in the universe. Energy is not created or destroyed, but perhaps this is incorrect, and particles are getting colder, losing vibrations to the aether. This is possibly the reason for universal expansion, as heat energy is converted into expanding space. The possible state is that all particles have the same velocity, but in order to be homogenous all particles must have no vibration, and therefore frozen. This is a very low probability state. However, if we were to map out the equation, it would look like
    chance of frozen=amount of particles in the universe at absolute zero/amount of particles in the universe*probablity of losing energy to the aether.
    (being within the time frame of reference used to determine probability, usually 100 Earth years.)
    probability of homogenous heatloss (pohh)=((finiteline/stepvalue))^3/C2SrF)*chanceoffrozen^-(((finiteline/stepvalue))^3/C2SrF)*chanceoffrozen)
    This is a very small value, but it is not a complete equation yet. We must also multiply it by the infinite span of time.
    Therefore, the equation becomes 100% probability, if the probability of losing energy to the aether is higher than zero, but the rate of gaining energy from aether is on average less than losing energy to aether. We must also infer that aether is not a particle, and is either wholly part of our consciousness, or completely undetected and irrelevant to our consciousness.
    So, the chance of absolute homogeny in the time dimension, ie. no more movement in the universe, is 100%, if the probability of losing energy to the aether is higher than zero, and the rate of gaining energy from aether is on average less than losing energy to aether.
    However, if all particles in the time dimension are homogenous, then the probability of physical material homogeny is zero, since atoms cannot be moved around if they are frozen!
    So, we have to calculate the probably of a certain arrangement, perhaps a grid. But a grid will not work, because there is still spatial homogeny. Therefore, the only way of absolute homogeny, is through particle unison (superharmony), massive gravity violating the atomic permability laws.
    When atomic permeability is breach, nuclear fusion occurs, however, in this case, gravity forces prevent nuclear fission from ever occuring. Therefore all atoms become as one, and due to their high gravity forces, they lose all vibrations. Thus, the only way to achieve absolute homogeny is through a black hole. However, the atom at the center of a black hole is still something, it has outside of it that which it is not. Therefore, absolute homogeny, the singular atom, is still something, absolute homogeny is not nothing. We assume their is no outside perciever of the atom, and thus it becomes nothing, but surely with an outside perciever, it becomes something. Therefore absolute homogeny is possible, but true nothingness is debatable, unless the gravity of the atom becomes so powerful that it collapses in on itself, and never inverts, becoming a zero value entity, impossible to see the scale of even at an infinite magnification.
    Thus, we must map out black hole laws, and map the equation of how likely are the orbiting black holes going to coallesce, becoming ever bigger and bigger katamaris, eventually gaining enough momentum and stead to devour all things. We must map out the probable paths, to see if they will ever gain enough stead to diverge from their orbit, and gain enough momentum and stead to devour galaxies, and once galaxies, all things. We must determine the maximum gravitational reach of the singular atom.
    Secondly, we must map out consciousness and what it is, to see if it can or will survive the singular atom.
    We gloriously await our demise! :D
    Last edited by Ultimate Philosophy 1001 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:53 am, edited 13 times in total.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 am

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote: We must determine the maximum gravitational reach of the singular atom.
    Secondly, we must map out consciousness and what it is, to see if it can or will survive the singular atom.


    That's easy.

    Consciousness was encoded with the number "15120", due to our calcium ions following a "1 x 3 x 5 x 7 x 12 x 12" formula -- that is 15° + 120° = 135°. 45° + 45° + 45°, essentially.

    45 = 432

    Therefore 432 + 432 + 432 = 1296.

    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    2+7+3 = 12
    6+6+6 = 9
    3+8+4 = 6

    My numbers are 100% precise.

    273 x 666 = 181818
    273 x 666 x 384 = 698181112 (69 + 12 = 81); therefore 818181.

    181818 + 818181 = 999999

    999999 = 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:18 am

    999999 in relation to what? Is 1 unit the size of an atom, a star, what?
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:24 am

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:999999 in relation to what? Is 1 unit the size of an atom, a star, what?


    In relation to geometry, silly.

    For an example, one circle is 360° no matter how big the circle is, it's always 360°.

    Now look at the radius of our planet, Earth. 3960 Miles. That is 11 Circles (360 x 11).
    Now look at the radius of our moon, Moon. 1080 Miles. That is 3 Circles (360 x 3)

    Now look at my numbers again, then align them with geometrical laws and maybe you will see what I see. If not, then I may just have to hold your hand.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 am

    360 is an arbitrary value. Degtorad is needed to convert degrees to radians, so that they can be compatible with Pi based computations.

    I could make a system that uses 1000 degrees instead of 360 degrees. A circle has infinitesmal degrees.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 am

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:360 is an arbitrary value. Degtorad is needed to convert degrees to radians, so that they can be compatible with Pi based computations.

    I could make a system that uses 1000 degrees instead of 360 degrees. A circle has infinitesmal degrees.


    360 is arbitrary when the Universe designed our planet's radius out of 11 perfect circles (360 x 11) and our moon with 3 perfect circles (3 x 360)? You know what? You're a mortal compared to the divine design that makes any of this possible. You're the one that's arbitrary, not the laws of geometry. You're insignificant compared to these numbers.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:46 am

    False, our Earth is made up of 10^50 perfect circles, commonly known as atoms.
    trogdor
    User avatar
    Ultimate Philosophy 1001
    BANNED
     
    Posts: 8311
    Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

    Re: Universe and Time

    Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:47 am

    Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:False, our Earth is made up of 10^50 perfect circles, commonly known as atoms.


    The physical template we are perceiving on the physical dimension, the Earth's radius is 11 x 360 and the Moon's radius is 3 x 360. Do you have any idea how extraordinary this is? It scares people to know how simple the Universe really is, including you. Hence why you're dodging it.
    G = 33312384

    Code: Select all
    Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

    273 x 666 = 181818

    273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

    6912 = 3456 + 3456

    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


    We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

    Code: Select all
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
    U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
    M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
    N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
    A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
    T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
    I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

    54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


    3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

    All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
    User avatar
    Phonetic Ethics
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

    PreviousNext

    Return to Science, Technology, and Math



    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]