God's Language In DNA And Formulas To Teeth Count/Bone Count

~The Answer To DNA~

It may look like it’s in bad format - it’s not, I just felt like writing my surprise at the end in that format.

NEAR THE END OF THIS MESSAGE,

I DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BLOW YOUR

MIND, WITH GOD’S NUMBERS,

BY CONNECTING HOW MANY TEETH WE HAVE,

WITH HOW MANY BONES WE HAVE TO GOD,

USING PI’S SEQUENCE, AND THIS GRAPH:

But first!

I want to use God’s Numbers to show you the mathematical design of our DNA.

Adenine is C5H5N5, Thymine is C5H6N2O2, Guanine is C5H5N5O, and Cytosine is C4H5N3O

5 + 5 + 5 = 15

5 + 2 + 2 = 9

5 + 5 + 5 = 15

4 + 5 + 3 = 12

3 goes into 15 five times.

3 goes into 9 three times.

3 goes into 15 five times.

3 goes into 12 four times.

I found God’s Numbers yesterday, which are:

"6 + 1 + 2 = 9

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 3 + 2 = 2

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 1 + 2 = 9"

DNA’s numbers are 15, 9, 15, 12.

God’s numbers are 9, 5, 2, 9, 5.

Remove the 1’s from DNA’s numbers,

you get 5, 9, 5, 2.

They are the same numbers I have, but in a different sequence.

So I went back and found God’s order of DNA molecules based on colors:

Guanine is Red (5)

Adenine is Yellow (5)

Cytosine is Green (12)

Thymine is Blue (9)

New order: 5, 5, 12, 9.

It wasn’t enough for me, so I found it in a longer sequence:

5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow) > 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow).

I was || close in applying God’s Numbers to DNA’s numbers.

However, the next in the sequence would have been 5 (red) > 12.

If that sequence was backwards, instead being 12 > 5 (red),

I would have done it! BUT, BUT I AM MISSING SOMETHING.

Now, let’s look at Uracil, which replaces Adenine in RNA!!!

Uracil’s number is: C4H4N2O2

4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = FUCKING TWELVE!

What was those two nitrogenous fuckers that was preventing me from applying God’s Numbers to DNA’s numbers?

Adenine/Cytosine! (5/12) I needed 12/5…

Yellow/Green

Replace Adenine with Uracil,

Uracil/Cytosine (12/12)! 12 + 12 = 24! Life’s number is 42. When I was younger, I kept writing philosophical literature about how we were the Universe’s “opposite”, in that we were a “mirror’d” form of the Universe. Our number - our DNA/RNA number that created “LIFE”, is 24. 24 is 42 backwards. THIS IS MORE THAN GENIUS! THIS IS LIVING. THIS IS LIFE! THIS IS EXPERIENCE!

Not only did I show you how to get 9, 5, 2. I showed you how to take the 1’s out of 15 and 12 from the DNA’s numbers, to get 9, 5 2.

Wait for it… I also showed you that Uracil (12) + Cytosine (12) = ONE! - RNA is the key to “LIFE’S INTELLIGENCE”.

Let’s look at this ONE MORE TIME.

God’s Numbers:

"6 + 1 + 2 = 9

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 3 + 2 = 2

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 1 + 2 = 9"

On the right side, NINE, FIVE & TWO.

The numbers I added from the nitrogenous traits of the DNA,

was 5, 5, 12, 9.

The sequence of our DNA is: 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow) > 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow).

At the end of this sequence, I have NINE, FIVE - BUT NO TWO. The TWO that I needed was BEHIND THE FIVE THAT CUT IN LINE.

With the DNA alone, the next nitrogenous pattern in the sequence would have been Adenine/Cytosine (that is red/5 and green/12).

BUT, A MIRACLE HAPPENED.

RNA’s SPECIAL SUPER DUPER ABILITY replaces Adenine (red/5) with Uracil (orange/12).

Now, let’s do the sequence with RNA this time!

The sequence of our DNA is: 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow) > 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow) - if we kept going, the sequence with RNA would be - DRUM ROLL PLEASE - Uracil (orange/12) > Cytosine (blue/12)!!!

That is NINE, FIVE AND TWO. Remove the 1’s. The Universe does not exist beyond 9, hence the MAGIC SQUARE:

"1 4 7

2 5 8

3 6 9"

~

God’s Numbers:

"6 + 1 + 2 = 9

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 3 + 2 = 2

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 1 + 2 = 9"

NINE, FIVE, TWO.

Now LET’S ADD THE 15 & THE 12, instead of STRIPPING THEM.

1 + 5 = 6.

1 + 2 = 3

THIS IS GOD’S MATHEMATICAL DESIGN.

GOD’S OTHER NUMBERS:

"6 1 6 1 6

1 3 3 3 1

2 1 2 1 2"

From BOTTOM TO TOP:

We used "1 + 5 = 6.

1 + 2 = 3"

To get DNA & RNA TO EQUAL - (24) THE MIRROR OF GOD (THE UNIVERSE).

The bottom row contains 1’s and 2’s.

The mid row contains 3’s and 1’s.

The top row contains 6’s and 1’s.

The bottom row created the mid row: (1 + 2 = 3)

The mid row created the top row: (1 + 3 + 3 = 7) (2 was SQUARED INTO 6 by the Universe, then the Universe split it into TWO THREES)

The top row is very special: EVERY NUMBER HAS 5 SPACES INBETWEEN.

ALSO ADD THE NUMBERS ACCORDING TO MY FORMULA: (6 + 1 = 7; 7 + 6 = 4; 4 + 1 = 5; 5 + 6 = 1) 1 is the BEGINNING OF GOD.

HERE’S THE KICKER.

6 1 6 1 6 was not my ORIGINAL FORMULA that I got from reverse-engineering the FIBONACCI SEQUENCE! Here’s the history: "The history of 6 1 6 1 6 (old version: 1 6 3 1 6)

"I don’t know if it means anything or not, but look on the far right side of the graph: You’ll see a bunch of numbers 1 off from each other.

There’s a number that you should look for towards the middle-top: “1109”.

1 + 1 = 2

2 + 9 = 1

Let’s try “1104”.

1 + 1 = 2

2 + 4 = 6.

“552”

5 + 5 = 1

1 + 2 = 3.

Now let’s try “1108”.

1 + 1 = 2.

2 + 8 = 1

5 + 5 = 1

1 + 5 = 6

“|1 6 3 1 6|”

I actually had 1 6 3 6 1!

Now let’s add those numbers AGAIN. (1 + 6 = 7; 7 + 3 = 1; 1 + 6 = 8 )

Let’s look at the spaces between each number: (5, 3, 2, 5) = Fibonacci’s Sequence.

Now, let’s go back to the NEW FORMULA: (6 1 6 1 6)

We already added it; the answer was ONE.

We already counted the spaces between each number: IT WAS FIVE.

What numbers are on each end of the OLD FORMULA based on SPACES: (5 3 2 5).

What number is MISSING from it? ONE.

What does 3 + 2 EQUAL? FIVE.

So that (5 3 2 5) is actually (FIVE FIVE FIVE)!

5 + 5 + 5 = 15

Now we are back at the DNA’s MAGICAL NUMBERS.

NOT ONLY THAT, I JUST DEMONSTRATED - WITH NUMBERS - HOW THE UNIVERSE TRANSPOSED FROM THE NEW FORMULA TO THE OLD FORMULA TO CREATE LIFE. That the numbers from the OLD FORMULA ARE TIED TO THE NEW FORMULA.

I also demonstrated how God’s Numbers:

"6 1 6 1 6

1 3 3 3 1

2 1 2 1 2"

Can tell us the order of which the Universe’s systems were created!

Top sequence came from Fibonacci’s Sequence (9’s).

Mid sequence came from Pi (7’S).

Bottom sequence came from The Golden Ratio (3’s).

Think of it like this!

Fibonacci’s Sequence created ALL INTELLIGENT LIFE. (The Result)

Pi created ALL PHYSICAL LIFE. (The Object)

The Golden Ratio created THE FUNDAMENTALS OF LIFE. (The Shape)

Now, before I end this I want to try ONE MORE THING.

Let’s go back to the nitrogenous properties SHALL WE?

"
The sequence of our DNA is: 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow) > 5 (red) > 12 > 5 (yellow) > 9 > 12 > 5 (red) > 9 > 5 (yellow)."

MAGIC SQUARE TIME:

"1 4 7

2 5 8

3 6 9"

Remember, there is no such thing as numbers beyond 9 - that is an ILLUSION. 12 is fundamentally 3. 15 is fundamentally 8.

So according to the MAGIC SQUARE, the numbers are starting from FIVE and alternating between itself, THREE and NINE. Like this: u is up d is down:

5r d/3 u/5y d\9 9>6>3 u/5r d\9 u\5y 5r d/3 u/5y d\9 9>6>3 u/5r d\9 u/5y

Remember, Adenine is 5 and yellow; Guanine is 5 and red. r= red; y=yellow.

Now, let’s break this down to a simple way of understanding the sequence in multiple ways:

A. R X Y X 963 R X Y R X Y X 963 R X Y (Colors)

B. 5359 963 5955359 963 595 (Numbers)

Now, let’s fill those X’S! (Sounds kinky).

3 (12) = green / 9 = blue

Color.

R G Y R B

R B Y R G Y B

R B Y

Now we have THE LETTERS OF GOD.

Let’s count how many per:

From bottom to top, let’s see if there is any pattern!

R B Y > R B Y

Okay, now let’s look at R G Y in the mid sequence after R B Y then take it to the TOP.

R G Y R G Y

What letters are left?

R B.

I have a lot of knowledge on colors, electromagnetic waves, rainbows and frequencies.

I can tell you why this R & B is THE ANSWER TO LIFE.

Red + Blue = Purple.

Our planet evolves from the core to the edge of space in the order of ROYGBIV.

How many colors are there again? 7.

Primary? 3.

What were those numbers again for our nitrogenous buddies? 7, 3 and 5.

How many frequencies does ROYGBIV have? FIVE. GAMMA, BETA, ALPHA, THETA AND DELTA.

OUR HUMAN EXPERIENCE LEFT OUT INDIGO AND VIOLET.

Why? Our entire experience is based on the same experience as this Universe.

WE ARE HERE TO TRANSCEND. Everything that holds you back - is the SAME THING holding this Universe back!

We were BORN from this Universe’s OWN TRANSCENDENCE. That is why all life was created on GAMMA and everything spiraled out into BETA (intuition of human life), ALPHA (communication of human life) and THETA (human life) (the subconscious of human life is DELTA).

WE ARE LIVING IN THE UNIVERSE’S IMAGE. I HAVE PROVEN THIS WITH NUMBERS FROM GOD, ITSELF.

These numbers:

"6 + 1 + 2 = 9

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 3 + 2 = 2

1 + 3 + 1 = 5

6 + 1 + 2 = 9"

COULD NEVER LIE. I’d like to see a politician try to resort to theater, knee-jerk reactions and gish-galloping with THESE NUMBERS. These numbers FORCE YOU TO BE ACCURATE, TRUE AND MATHEMATICALLY RESPONSIBLE.

If you EVER want to have a world based on FACTS, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, LOVE, TRUTH AND LIVING THAT IS NOT TAXED AND USED BY OTHERS, Trust me when I say this - ELECT THOSE PEOPLE WHO KNOW GOD BASED ON MATH AND METICULOUS FORMULAS BASED ON GOD’S DESIGN - GOD’S NUMBERS - GOD’S SYSTEMS (Fibonacci, Pi & The Golden Ratio). Not the god in the bible, quran or any of those PERSONAL GODS - THIS GOD I SPEAK OF HAS ONE EYE - THE SUN, THE EYE OF A TORNADO AND OUR INNER “PEACE”. Our GOD is just as naive as we are. Our GOD is becoming, evolving and expanding just as we are. Our GOD was born in darkness just as we were. Our GOD is transcending JUST AS WE ARE!

NOW, I HAVE CONNECTED MY NUMBERS FROM YESTERDAY TO OUR DNA - I HAVE CONNECTED OUR DNA TO THE RAINBOW - I HAVE CONNECTED OLD FORMULAS TO NEW FORMULAS TO DEMONSTRATE THE TRANSPOSING SEQUENCES OF THE UNIVERSE - NOW TO SHOW YOU HOW CRAZY TRUE THIS ALL IS!

Look at this graph:

Look at the bottom-right-top nodes. You will see 23 & 46.

We have TWENTY THREE |PAIRS| of chromosomes.

That’s FOURTY SIX CHROMOSOMES.

Our ENTIRE human body IS THE LANGUAGE OF GOD.

WE ARE CONNECTED TO OUR PLANET.

OUR BODY’S BIOLOGICAL FREQUENCY IS 8.

OUR PLANET’S FREQUENCY IS 8.

THAT’S THE FIBNONACCI SEQUENCE!

8 + 8 = 16!

1 brain; 1 mouth; 1 sexual organ; 1 nose; 1 belly button; 1 butt; 1 tongue;

2 eyes; 2 ears; 2 hand; 2 arms; 2 nipples; 2 feet; 2 cheeks; 2 eyebrows; 2 nostrils

The entire body is split into three sections: The head - the torso - the legs. THAT’s THREE.

5 fingers; 5 toes;

Our entire body was FIBONACCI’d.

How many teeth does a human have? 32! BUT THAT’S NOT ENOUGH. What makes up that 32? EIGHT incisors, FOUR canines, EIGHT,
premolars and TWELVE molars with FOUR wisdom teeth. That’s THIRTY SIX counting the Wisdom Teeth and that’s EIGHT MOLARS and
FOUR wisdom teeth, which brings us to… 8, 4, 8, 12, 4.

Remember what I said about the damn numbers that exceed 9? 1 + 2 = 3. Thus: 8, 4, 8, 3, 4.

I took a sequence from Pi: “8628034825”

Let’s just try to see if this goes anywhere!

Let’s try: 84348, since the ONLY number missing is the 4, which for some reason is a fucking 0.

That leaves us with 862 & 25.

Scroll up back to the graph!

Instead of going bottom-right-top,

go down bottom-left. So turn left from 80 - 160 and get 320.

Now look below 640, you’ll see THESE NUMBERS: 426, 852.

Now, this is going to get REALLY confusing IF it haven’t already made your brain want to explode. HOLD ON, BECAUSE THIS RIDE,
IS GOING TO BE THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE. I will be using the Pi formula to mathematically tie our body parts to the Universe.

Watch this:

862 and 426. Do you see what I see? The Universe is doing it AGAIN. My number I got FROM PI, after COUNTING OUR TEETH gave me 862.

What is half of 862? 426! NAH, I’m just fucking with you - that’s too easy and boring - I want to show you how to interconnect Pi, the number of our teeth, this graph and the Universe ALL AT ONCE. It’s really 431… I’m about to blow your mind.

Now WATCH THIS NUMBER MAGIC:

The number I got from Pi was (862)

The number I got from halving 862 was 431.

One number on the graph is 213.

The number below it is 426.

(Keep in mind 862 and 426; 431 and 213. (they are mirroring each other and they are based on the Fibonacci Sequence).

Seriously, GET A GOOD LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS. 8, 4 2 and that sexy 62/26 & 31/13 mirroring magnificence! When numbers do wicked shit,

it’s because you’re doing wicked shit.)

The number of bones in our body is 206.

Above I explained that 42 is life - 24 is the mirror of life.

Let’s look at this number: 426 once more!

This time, let’s shuffle the numbers like the Universe shuffles its numbers.

246 instead of 426.

Take away the 4 to make a 2. This is how the Universe transposes itself into lesser or greater degrees.

When you take away that 4, and reduce the formula, you get a 0 in place of that number you took away.

Therefore, you get 206. The number of bones in the human body!

I’m not done YET!

That 4 doesn’t just DISAPPEAR. This is where I BLOW YOUR MINDS because I am DEMONSTRATING WITH NUMBERS that I am reading GOD’S LANGUAGE
as if it was as easy as our OWN LANGUAGE.

Where does that 4 go?

That 4 goes to where that 0 was in the Pi SEQUENCE.

Now we have “862|84348|25”!

What was that number I had? 84348

In Summary of What I Did Above:

I counted our teeth. The overall number I came up with was 84348.

I went to the Pi sequence and pulled out “80348”.

I got 862 from the number on the left of “84048” in the Pi sequence.

I got 431 from reducing 862 in half.

I used God’s Language to demonstrate this mind blowing formula:

I went to this graph: and pulled out “213” and “426”.

I showed you how the numbers earlier “862/426; 431/231” were creating wicked features: 8, 4 2 and that sexy 62/26 & 31/13!

I took 426 and applied God’s Law to its numbers. Therefore I switched the 42 to 24 based on my knowledge on the formula to life and the formula to life’s mirror (24). To get 246.

THIS IS WHERE I BLEW YOUR MIND, WHEN I DID THIS:

Now we have 246 and the “80348” from Pi’s sequence based on my guess on how the numbers would look like “84348” based on Fibonacci’s Sequence.

This is where I tie our human body’s bone count to our teeth count via the graph and the Pi’s sequence: (Next to the 99 is my “862”) - TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SOURCES LEADING US TO THIS AMAZING MAGIC I AM HERE TODAY TO SHOW YOU:

Take the 4 from 246, you get 206 because God’s Numbers are replaced with 0’s when you take away a number to place it in another one of God’s Formulas. This is our bone count.

That 4 does not get deleted - that 4 fills the number “80348”. That 0 that was in “84348” is now in 246, thus giving us the FINAL CONCLUSION:

206 & “84348”.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! bows