Aliens affirmed by Israelis

The same reason that some humans are obsessed with ant farms.

I used to go to school with one, whose mother was a nine foot green alien.

simonparkes.org

Were they ritually castrated? I mean…circumcised.

Probably had their foreskin removed upon Israeli contact would be my guess.

Sex organ mutilation is a common practice among Afro-Asiatic tribes.

The ancient Israelis crawled out of El Amarna [ancient Egypt], sounds about right.

The narrative of their spiritual sojourn is metaphorical.
It describes their expulsion from every tribe they came in contact with - for obvious reasons they will never admit or take responsibility for, because that would disturb their victim identity.
Then Yahweh accepted them, which is to say they accepted the idealization of their collective - the idea of themselves - excluding all other tribes from the creativity of this invention, denying it to all other tribes so as to not lose its elitist potency…until Christianity and Islam, the two offshoots.
A mind game.

Christianity and Islam was created to Judaize other tribes of people, religions invented for the servile races or ethnicities. They needed to incorporate the goyim into the Abrahamic mindset somehow, both religions facilitated that purpose.

Not exactly…Judaism was so attractive - seductive - to the ill, the excluded, the desperate in other tribes that it negated the original intent of preserving and manipulating victimhood.
They did not want others to have it.
But, civilizations produced “losers” and ill and degenerates by the dozens and these needed something comarable…so Christianity and Islam was invented to offer absolution to the losers and victims of natural selection, in every tribe.

Yes, however the first disciples, apostles, missionaries, priests, or martyrs were all [Hellenic or native] Jews.

Even Mohammed came from an area of ancient Saudi Arabia descended from Jews historically.

Yes, and Christianity itself was Saul’s invention, apostle Paul, not Christ. If he even existed.

When two memes, i.e., cultures come in contact there’s cross contamination. The Jews still celebrate their victory over the Greeks…but did not escape unscathed.
They gave Europeans Christianity flu but they were also corrupted, producing, in time Marxism and Zionism.

Again appears optically patent, but latently there are almost nearly logical flaws.

How can other civilizations ‘create’ multitudes of victimhood, if not purely by reductive fiat?

The hidden intentional scheme, surely is antithetical to evolving cycles of familiality, and victimhood began as an essential component if the chains if indiginous power struggles within and without various sets of families, inter-alia.

You dint have to evolve a’ victimhood meme’ based on retro psychoanalitic interpretation, when a near animal eats it’s young, BH mistaking if for it’s neighbors, the question of intentionality drips out if the equation, but the questin of some kind if very early sun if guilt can be attributed to the victimize.

For the same reason a species evolves the defensive strategy of pretending to be hurt or dead.

In this case victimhood manipulated human sympathetic qualities who identify in the suffering of a victim their own existential plight.

Spsirituality of identifying as the “chosen” by divinity, “victim” is a method of dealing with the negative consequences of parasitical survival strategies that produce inevitable animosity in the host, when it discovers something hiding in tis midst that is sucking it dry of energies.
It manipulates the infection, called Christianity, with a victim ethical system.

Power built on pretending powerlessness - the paradox of parasitism necesitating self-deciet.
Women do this same thing to manipulable men - pretending to be fragile helpless princesses to manipulate males by triggering their protector/provider genetic impulses.
Many males know this is happening but enjoy playing along, because it feeds into their manliness - especially betas or males with no easy access to feminine sexual favours.
Heterosexuality is about pretences and flirting, i.e., negotiating terms and conditions on a subconscious level.

Anything that is effective evolves and is established as an automated impulse.
The actor need not comprehend what is occurring, it may even believe in tis own pretence to make it more effective.

"The actor need not comprehend what is occurring, it may even believe in tis own pretence to make it more effective.
[/quote]
"

Now, an actor not comprehanding the act, or the role within, is acting without intending to act, because an unintended act or action is axiomatic, or a non reflected reaction. Or, an automatic act to a stimulus. Any unelected act, is instinctual, or more or less a natural act. Such basic instinctual actions are never reprehensible as the original sin idea , being a fabrication of instinct , to fit some moral value that equivocates the idea of the creator with the created, in a sense to allay the field of responsibility to a wider terrain.

Now, isn’t that human, all too human? That is what I meant by a pre-reflexive psychoanalysis.

In order to avoid that and it’s consequences, an actor, should become aware of what his act entails.

Otherwise, by definition he is merely mimicking. That reconfirms the universal idea of ‘should’ on a practical stage, in this case a critical and politically sensitive theater. Absent this recognition , the theater moves toward the literal conflict theater.

Aliens may also evolve toward the internal metaphor.which may be infinitely more complex then the outward looking literal kind.

A performance becomes second nature when the actor performs it long enough to forget himself in the performance - method acting involves embodying a different character - caricature.

I call innate personality - personae, product of organ hierarchies and cellular dynamics. Private self, true self - genetic.
I call the performance, the social act, the Public man, the caricature, the socioeconomic cultural character - memetic.

Modern man either never develops a personae, or his inherited personae is so embarrassing that he adopts and identifies with an adopted image, a performance.
He loses himself in his performance, until, over time, he forget he even had a personae.
We see image building on ILP daily.
It’s a projection of cultural ideals creating a attractive, or ideal, image, or a caricature.
The actor is convinced that his performance is his true self when there’s mind/body dissonance or schizophrenia, i.e., an internal schisms between personae and character.
He reads from script, imitates the moves, the dance…like any performer would, and enjoys the accolades and applause the appreciation for his performance, but his personae does not go away…

It expresses itself, in dreams or, most often, in sexual fetishism…

The alienated, the eternally alien…will reproduce alienation to feel at home wherever they may roam.
The eternally alien carry their identity from place to place…never settling down, never identifying with the environment, with the earth. They wander, moving from place to place looking for hosts…

Know what the first thing wuz that I thought when I read that?

Imperialism.

(that’s a problem with metaphors and vague statements like ‘identifying with the erf’. I could put a statement together that made imperialists look like the culprit, rather than say, a gypsy. the point is not whether or not I do, but that I could, and I want to be able not to do that, so that I can know once and for all what actually constitutes a case of what you describe. I want to see a peoples whom about which I am not able to say such things, so that I might find the peoples about whom the question stands poised, as it were.)

Yeah… that sounds 100% true and believable and credible and not in any way a bold faced fabrication of absurd proportions.

I don’t know what UFOs are, but I don’t trust government to tell us the truth about them.