Aliens affirmed by Israelis

I know 100% that this is true. My grandfather (who’s deceased - in a manner of speaking - we never die) worked with ET’s in the CIA. I’ve met many of them in my life personally.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew … cna1250333

That article refers to a paper written about the UFO guy which is not available as an online read when searched. If anyone finds a link to it, please share (and no Prom, you are not allowed to throw up some crazy unrelated link).

I found this:

youtu.be/j6iE62jovMo

Nope, not the in depth article I would like to read.

I’ve been telling you that we are not alone, but you didnt believe me.

Weird, so extraterrestrials only talk to Jews and the American government that is the world’s biggest Jewish supporters. Very strange. In their alien language I wonder how they say mazel tov.

Carefully. 8-[

True I guess, if the aliens are revisionists of any kind they’ll be sent to prison for ten years within the E.U.

I really don’t see how anyone could identify anything as being “extraterrestrial” anyway.

They are playing with genes and DNA modification. They are secretly creating extreme tech materials and devices. How would anyone distinguish an alien or alien device from just another government experiment or project? They didn’t know a single word of Yiddish? :confused:

Mazel Tov?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrzBKuv5aA[/youtube]

Think their leftists?

I’d bet on it. :confused:

All intelligent extraterrestrial language using bipedal creatures practice Marxism. You didn’t know that? Bro we’re like dinosaurs to them. I’ont even know why the drove so far.

Maybe their society evolved totally into android beings so long ago that they find organic beings fascinating? Maybe a study of their own history? Entertainment? Distraction from their own political wars? Blame shifting?

Or maybe just a vacationing group who got lost and is now trying to make the best of it - Gagilligan’s Island.

They apparently also speak Hebrew too. :-k Or, is it Yiddish?

The same reason that some humans are obsessed with ant farms.

I used to go to school with one, whose mother was a nine foot green alien.

simonparkes.org

Were they ritually castrated? I mean…circumcised.

Probably had their foreskin removed upon Israeli contact would be my guess.

Sex organ mutilation is a common practice among Afro-Asiatic tribes.

The ancient Israelis crawled out of El Amarna [ancient Egypt], sounds about right.