ivermectin - a cure for COVID

Bold statement. Wondering about quotation marks? All science or “science” for the last 100 years?

“Science” as in what people are professing to be science.

there’s a protocol for covid treatment
using ivermectin in combination
with zinc and hydroxychloroquine
which a league of doctors swear by
based on their own treatment results
and that has been brutally attacked
by the scientific community
and this has been for me
a very difficult thing to understand
how the community is dismissing these drugs
that have been used for decades to treat lupus
that we know a lot about
and spreading that it has dangerous side effect
and yet they’re jumping on these new vaccines
with so little data available
and speaking about highly questionable data
ive read some of these covid related papers
and the standards were so low
that i felt they shouldn’t have passed peer review
one i posted about a while ago
had a sample group of 5
and was using that to “simulate data”
to arrive at the conclusion
that 50% of transmissions are asymptomatic
why is the community glossing over this stuff
and ignoring clinical statistical results from other drugs?

Ranchers don’t let their cattle see the purpose of those fences. And finding out, what to do but moo a lot louder.

hate to be all conspiracy-like
but they discredit and even ban a 50 year old drug
that is demonstrably effective stopping the transmission of the virus
so you don’t even get sick in the first place
and instead push these vaccines with a few months worth of data
bypassing all drug safety protocols
it smells bad

a blister pack with 4 200mcg pills of ivermectine
can be purchased in Brazil for R$16,99
that’s $3,30 USD

the usual dose is 150 mcg/kg
once a day for 10 days

Can governments actually conspire to bankrupt themselves by footing the bill for a scamdemic?

link to Kory et. al. review

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

the references list is very extense

isglobal.org/en/healthisglo … /2877257/0

If you want to know what works and will work, look at the new superpower and a new global leader China. Your presidents in Latin America are putting up faces just like in the shithouse USA to divert the attention from the tremendous failings of a broken down system that is bankrupt and semi anarchistic . Don’t believe the fauds and spooks conspiracy theories.

you are a lunatic like my old friends on knowthyself…listen to charlatans with most to gain from deceiving and manipulating you and reject all that comes from scientifically accredited individuals with little to gain from doing politics, you are free to do what you want,

The reason is simple. COVID is a powerful tool for the Democrats to wield control over the population. Their goal is to destroy your economy. Weaken America so that China can become the new superpower. If a wonder drug like ivermectin is on the market, they have no excuse to shut down businesses and keep everybody in lock down.

^ Just a conspiracy theory folks, pay no mind to it.

haha i love how nutters push their bullshit conspiracies through…the passive aggressive pre-emptively defensive remarks stemming from an awareness that you have no clue what he fuck you are polluting peoples heads with in public…

But feucci poo poos it and does that mean do You supppse, , that he is in it with the rest of them?

Christianity is crumbling so is our civilisation that was built up on its moral fundamentals, we have turned into a mass of lying and thieving anarchists with neither spine nor sap nor heart to face neither truth or even to persecute filth and lies and evil…10 commandments… do not lie, do not be greedy as in do not seek to gain at a neighbours cost…if the US elite took the 10 commandments seriously they could pull through…and so could the rest of the lost Yanks…the great America with its might and superior organisation has everything it needs to solve all its problems except a moral spine, a true collective morality not some spooks idiocies or psychoanalysis or jordan peterson or some other sad and pathetic bullshit.

The truth is far worse than any conspiracy theorist can imagine.

The only truth there is is that there is a father, the son and the holy ghost and that those who eat and drink the Christs body receive the heavenly trio in them. All else is an observation by our savage and limited mammalian brains that has always been and always will be prone to error and mistake.

Phew! For a second there I thought you knew something.

the funny thing with a belief is that you need to believe…you believe in nature…or a god. or whatever…show what exactly is wrong with the great Christian tradition or fuck off and believe your own stuff in peace…you have my blessings!!!for the record, i hold that a belief in a god is genetic and i am stripped off it but i am, like julius evola or the great boguslaw wolniewicz, a roman-catholic non-believer. i believe in the holy spirit and the holy church but i dont believe in the father and the son. and i uphold the bible and theology that stems from it in respect and worship.

you have a problem…i dont care. present a clear criticism or smear like mr cunt or his slightly loonier and more meaty version CUNTtyr…for one of you to come up with something worthy consideration and not outright laughable would be like a comet falling on my house…