ivermectin - a cure for COVID

Don’t really want to debate this. Just want to post this for everyone’s information:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w[/youtube]

Pass this on to as many people as you can.

Isn’t it interesting how everyone is ignoring that - and have been for months?

You would think it was a laptop left behind by a Biden family member. #-o

My aunt is a biochemist… brilliant woman.

She actually went to grad school with the CEO of Moderna … 50 years ago or some shit.

She knows everybody making these vaccines, she knows the science.

What she explained about the mRNA vaccine is that it dies in the body really fast. All it’s programmed to do is make so that the spiked protein of Covid cannot enter cells.

She explain that it doesn’t change your genetic code and it doesn’t pass the blood brain barrier.

If you want to take the old technology, then astra Zeneca is the one you want…

Phizer and Moderna have the same technology.

That’s interesting, so the vaccine is actually a live virus? Is this unique among vaccines? I always assumed vaccines were dead viruses.

Meaning what? That Zeneca is on par with Ivermectin?

The RNA transmits information in the human cells. The mRNA vaccines supply the cells with the genetic information of the virus, which stimulates the formation of a corona-characteristic protein in the cells, against which the body forms antibodies. In other words, the body fights against proteins that it has produced itself, also known as an autoimmune reaction. The side effects and long-term effects are not at all foreseeable yet, because the vaccine has undergone far too short test phases.

This is a major difference from previously known vaccines.
With conventional vaccines, attenuated pathogens are fed to the body, against which it then produces defenses, antigens. If actual contact with the pathogen occurs later, the body can boost its own defenses more quickly.

… and Astra Zeneca does not manufacture a conventional vaccine. They market the same genetic vaccine as Pfizer, Moderna and Biontech.

To be honest, I never spoke with my aunt directly. My mother tried to explaining it to me talking about it with her for a little bit.

My mom doesn’t have much of a scientists mind.

And mostly I don’t either, it’s like two selective memory morons talking to each other…

Thx Mithus

Mithus, I’m going to call my aunt directly and read your reply verbatim (I’ll remember what she tells me) and I’ll get back to you with it.

Because of patent laws, I doubt these are the same shots, even if they’re using the ‘same’ technology

Yes, probably not the same shot, but the same technology. Astra Zeneca produces the so-called “Oxford-vaccine”, a genetic vaccine that is widely used mainly in Europe.

Wow!

So I talked to my aunt. She said everything in your post was factually untrue. I literally read the whole post over speakerphone…

This is a PhD in biochemistry … the stuff she said was a flurry of intelligence … I don’t remember much if it at all.

She said that the mRNA deals with the ribosomes that make proteins and that this has been incredibly studied for decades.

She also said that the new method and the traditional method are divided between 6 companies (with half being divided with each company)

Long story short, she states that the US will most likely get Moderna vaccines, but either the phizer or Moderna vaccine are the ones she’d take personally …,

Now this is a brilliant woman with a PhD in bio chemistry who loves me til death…

I thought I’d remember everything she told me:…

I don’t. I really wish that you people could talk to this woman. I unfortunately can’t grant that wish.

My expertise is a new plan for existence…

Her expertise is as a scientist first and foremost.

So I’ll offer this, since this is a relative who loves me to death… ask me any question about the vaccines and I’ll call her and answer you. Make it pointed and not broad. When we stopped talking, the last thing she said is call me at anytime with any questions you have.

Ask her what she can tell us about ivermectin.

Done. I’ll get back to you when she calls me back.

Her exact text to me about ivermectin:

You are on sites with a bunch of uneducated people spreading bad info. It is an anti-parasite drug. My dogs have taken it when they were wormed. Lots of drugs are being studied as possible candidates to be repurposed to treat Covid. That one was shown to inhibit viral replication in monkey kidney cell cultures but the dosage that would be needed in humans would most likely be so high as to cause suppression of cellular function, obviously not a good thing. A paper came out in the spring that was quickly withdrawn. No health organizations recommend it’s use in Covid treatment and in fact either the WHO or the CDC specify warned against it. The best place to get your Covid info is the CDC, not chat rooms, message boards, etc. I guarantee you, if something works, it won’t be some secret treatment or cure circulating on the internet.

Email her the video link then let her get back to you.

Done.

Ask your aunt to watch this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWQtT7dHGE[/youtube]

…and read this link: drugs.com/medical-answers/i … s-3535912/

And tell her thanks for calling us uneducated. It isn’t us who you’re getting this information from, it’s the authors of the videos. We’re all here to learn.

Done.

Wow, she’s got a lot of homework.

She’s an extremely fast reader… this was her reply:

Interesting. Good science is a series of tiny steps forwards and backwards and sideways as new data emerges. Unfortunately, some of the earliest reports regarding ivermectin came from Surgisphere and were thrown out due to highly questionable data handling methods, poorly designed studies, and conflict of interests. There are actually a number of clinical trials going on, as you can find with a search.

IMG_3503.jpeg

Go to clinicaltrials.gov and you can search for clinical trials there.

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resu … ity=&dist=

“Science” seems to serve only two purposes - war and politics.

Bold statement. Wondering about quotation marks? All science or “science” for the last 100 years?