Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

but who listen to random whores ? and there fellow varna sankars ? huh? can anyone wash the stool ?

can anyone ?

but where is your american/british empire ? who throws food in ocean and owns war industries and shifts blame on religion and god for wars and all these things.

what can we call this stool like empire where peoples best friends is dog who gave entire human race aids such an nice gift to entire race.

what can we call those sons of unknown bachelor daddies and lusty bitches ? huh?

what shall we call such undesirable man ( like you all here ) who are nothing but burdon upon on this earth.

That would be Protestants and Catholics mostly.

“what can we call those sons of unknown bachelor daddies and lusty bitches ? huh?”

I dunno but I don’t fuck with people like that. I don’t drink from the same well as them, I don’t bathe in the same river as them, and if they come within a hundred yards of my property line I throw old vegetables at them which they then eat.

Why call them anything at all. Adults are not responsible for their parents, so it does not matter a damn what you call them. They are men as any other.

Oh I don’t know I wuz just making fun of that dude because I think he’s an Indian Hindu guy and they do the caste system thing so I wuz parodying how the outcasts are treated. Yeah I think he’s the same guy who was here before posting bizarre Hindu stuff.

i also dont know what is the wrong with those people who made us look after them all time, and in order to deplete our economy created land aquisition act so that we may not able to be produce any food in our own land, in our own home land we have to speak there english in modern schools because they have banned all reignal langueges by official instruments.

i also dont know what the fuck is wrong with those very people who made laws in someone else house after illegally annexing it that they are throwing sufficient food stuff in ocean while blaming god and religion for hungry african kids ? what is the wrong with them that they are keeping foolish muslims in front for the blame of there war industries ?

i also dont know that what is wrong with this entire western civilization ? whose every next person is nothing but actually varna sankar. but its fun to see that greatest opulences is avaiable even in hellish condition of life even.

now who can wash the stool ? i cannot and take me as defeated at washing it. im defeated man at such thing.

being varna sankars i dont think anything at all can even effect the hairs on your body what than to speak of anything rational ? because you are not even human beings.

they are godless, and there education system makes us speak english because they banned all reignal languages while making english as medium.

and they leads us to evolution, moon landing, big bang etc so on pseudo fallacies from the starting when we were sended to schools to get education, but got cheated in the name of education even.

so what you pack of uncivilized varna sankars are ? i also wonder!

FFS.
How many more idiotic kooks can this fucking Forum sustain?
Catholicism was founded in Latin. Protestantism was founded in German. Neither religion has mandated or enforced English on “US” - whoever the Fuck “us” is?
What the actual fuck is a “reignal language”.
It’s a shame you did not spend more time at school because your command of basic writing is shit.

i did spend a lots of time, and realised that there is father before our birth and its not mythology as some pseudo teachers, philosophers, scientists are saying within modern schools from the starting to brainwash us all.

let those who are fools follow you ( varna sankars ) but i wont, so better luck elsewhere.

besides this all leave everything aside, because no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. and im an failure at washing the stool.

but i know very well that how to deal with it.

This is not related to what i said.

there is, but now just tell me why are you making mountains from musterd seed ? what do you want from me ? why are you ranting ?

I can’t resist trying to help when I see a person with a limtied grasp of English or a limited grasp on reality.
I suppose that is because I spent so much of my time as a teacher.

just look at the dripping butter from your mouth and whip it nicely and than think about helping others.

now again just tell me what you will gain by making mountains from musturd seeds ? huh? what do you wnat ? that i grab your hairs ? and give you fun that no one has ever given you yet ?

I have no idea what you are ranting about now.

you have no idea ? is that is why you are fingering your asshole ? attention seeking whore!

Only in your imgination

I want you to not talk like this anymore to anyone.

I loved this thread.

All the religious geeks are like; no it’s not like that, it’s like this. Then they tear each other apart.

Non religious people are more like; chill you are going to die anyway.