Messages in Bacteria

So, why do you think scientists are placing literal written messages in generational bacterium?

I understand that within our DNA is a code that geneticists and microbiologists are trying to decipher, but what of encoding bacteria with messages, for what purpose?

It makes me wonder if the MRNA (messenger RNA)placed in the Covid vaccines has literal messages being added to people’s genetic sequences. Messages for future generations to discover about our past.

It’s interesting …

The two biggest problems are thus:

1.) the pleasurable exclusive access problem

2.) the negative zero sum problem

To be perfectly honest…

I don’t think people are going to feel ultimately good about having the best times of their lives by stomping on the heart of someone else.

Please cite!

https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2011.557
Not sure which study the scientist I was watching was discussing. From this article, it looks like scientists are already coding messages into DNA and proteins, so the MRNA could most definitely contain some library-esque system.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/send-secret-messages-with-genetically-engineered-bacteria/

The reason for this is simple enough. Tagging bacteria enable science to track the life cycles of bacteria in lving systems to learn about bacteria and the potential effectiveness of antibiotics and antiseptic treatments.
What you have in these articales is the populist headline grabbing ideas that show how well understood the process is and how well they tag.
This has nothing to do with COVID since that is not a bacteria but a virus.
If you code a virus, it cannot imprint on the next generations’ genome since viruses only attach to lving cells, which they immediately take over, and kill to spread more virus.

Spoke about the MRNA in the vaccine but continue on about the virus if you must but the virus is not pertinent to my questions about the types of information they are encoding in bacteria, DNA, or proteins.

I’m thinking the message is probably something like - “Patent pending #16342874 - CCP Corp”.

Isn’t that what Monsanto did to create Round Up weed killer that kills everything that doesn’t have the right DNA signature? Then they claim ownership of everything still alive.

Stolen “Patent pending…” :laughing:

No, but seriously speculating, what would or could be said about our time that would clear up misconceptions about 2000 AD on? Our original DNA was such and such before we meddled with it and became cyborgs.

“The Human Finale”? :-k

I answered that question.
And YOU mentioned COVID, so I responded to your query on that too. The MRNA is just a carrier of a protein.

Fucking capitalism

Well, it’s a bit more basic of an element than that. Trees, for example, don’t have DNA, they only have RNA (the M in MRNA simply simply means Messenger to point out that, in animals, the RNA has more of an intermediary nature between the DNA and the proteins than an originating nature as in plants, but the mechanisms are the same).

The way it happens is like this:

A single strand of the double-stranded DNA molecule in a cell is split off from the DNA. The strand is then purged of the unnecessary “code” or chemical chains that are irrelevant to what it will do next. Once it has been purged, it constitutes MRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid), it is moved to another part of the cell, and there different amino acids bind to it and form into a protein based on the chemical “code” in the strand.

So, like, adding an external MRNA molecule to every single cell in your body is like adding DNA but skipping the bureaucracy. It is still going to be the thing that does what DNA technically does, which is to produce proteins from chemical “codes” that will go on to constitute the entirety of your body. MRNA does have a code, you dummy.

It’s not “just a carrier of a protein.”

You should perhaps learn yourself on a subject before you pontificate.

What could the messages be literally saying with letters and numbers? Will they be warnings to future generations about all the stuff our current world governments already know but never tell the public?

I think they are talking more about spy messaging and secret identification codes - putting an array of bacteria onto something or someone to secretly convey a message - like using G5 piggy-backed onto and underneath the perception of a G4 network.

This seems to be the age of spies. That accounts for the Information Ontology bit.

Plus you gotta remember this. There are far too many independent virologists who have both the expertise and resources to examine and investigate everything about the vaccines if they chose to do so… and we’re not hearing about assassinated scientists mysteriously turning up anywhere. This must mean that the virologists are either protected and on the payroll, or not finding anything suspicious about the vaccines (cuz if they did they’d mention it and be silenced/assassinated.)

How you like them logics?

To make it maybe a little clearer: the Messenger in Messenger RiboNucleic Acid does not refer to the transportation of proteins, but to the transportation from the DNA molecule in the cell of the code used to generate proteins to the part of the cell where the proteins are generated. This also means that the MRNA in the vaccines does not have a messenger function, as their is no original DNA molecule it is copying the information from, but a coding function.

That also brings up a very interesting correlation: how little scientists actually understand DNA.

The way DNA “codes” phenotypes, that is, everything that occurs in your body, is by selectively generating proteins from amino acids. That is all DNA does, code for proteins. This then begins a chain reaction that eventually leads to, let’s say, “blue eyes.” Simply by the chemical interactions these proteins then undergo. As you can imagine, this process is so mind-bogglingly complicated and hard to trace, that scientists not only have not even began to be able to trace it, but do not even try. The way DNA code is “broken” is by isolating a phenotype, let’s say “blue eyes,” and then finding the corresponding code in DNA that ocurrs whenever blue eyes occur, and does not occur when blue eyes do not occur. They guess. By guessing they have generated a fairly impressive map of genes, but it is a popular myth that scientists understand how DNA code expression works.

Maybe that is one reason these MRNA vaccines, which feel a little like using an atomic bomb to take out a mole in a frenchman’s garden, or using the CIA to discover what your child looks at on the computer, are being implemented is as a sort of experimental way to slowly begin to understand DNA expression.

What these MRNA molecules in the vaccine do is code for the Wuhan cold, so that your own body then produces it in controlled amounts and builds immunity against it. As you can imagine, coding for the creation of a virus is far less complicated, and the chain of generated proteins leading to an entire organism, or whole phenotypes, far easier to trace.

Personally, that is the reason I think this was done. The situation was exploited to implement mass scale experimentation to better understand DNA expression, its actual dynamics rather than just correlating code to phenotypes.

It goes without saying that Wendy Darling is right, and aside from coding for this virus it could code for anything else the developpers chose, including simple coded messages and jokes. Maybe the message is “the bearer of this RNA molecule is gay and I had sex with his mother.”

So the vaccine does have the potential - and probability - of altering the human DNA. So of course that will be what it is used for (if not already being used on your children).

Apparently the Chinese have been altering the DNA of their solders in the effort to make the “winter-solders” - “super-solders”.

Leave it to communists to hold to no limit.

Perhaps that is what the “message” reads. :smiley:

Yes, RNA is genetic material. If you think about it, trees use it in lieu of DNA, that is, RNA does get transmitted from generation to generation like DNA does. There is no reason that RNA added to the cells of your body wouldn’t be carried in the sperm cells, along with the DNA molecules, and transmitted to the offspring.

This was obvious to me from the beginning, another thing this entire episode is impressing on me is just how ignorant even scientists in other fields are of how genetics work. These are the genetic dynamics that are simple to understand.

RNA does not even have to alter DNA. It itself constitutes genome, genetic material.