Absolute Velocity

The pic shows the absolute velocity of a box in space, and how much time it takes for light to travel to a mirror and back, the distance of .5 light seconds away in the box.

Notice how in the box it takes more time than .5 seconds for the light to reach each receiver? What the heck? :wink:

So you are trying to suggest that time (the measure of change) is not relative?

If your light box was traveling at the speed of light rather than at just a fraction - the original light would never reach the mirror. What is that supposed to prove?

I am showing that the light sphere is the official clock, because the radius of the light sphere is always the speed of light, which is 299,792,458 m/s. So if I emit a light sphere at t=0, at t=1 the sphere will have a radius of 299,792,458 meters.

I am showing that if a light sphere is emitted from the center of a box, that if the box has a velocity in space that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the light sphere to contact all the receivers at the same time.

I am showing that the distance between the center of the box and the receivers is .5 light seconds, but it takes light a different amount of TIME to reach the receivers in the box, due to its absolute velocity.

If you say that your laboratory is that box with sensors and mirrors on its walls while hurling through space because it is on Earth and the Earth is spinning, orbiting the Sun, the Sun orbiting the Milky Way, and the Milky Way jetting through space - when you release a flash from the center of your lab - you should discover the time it takes for the light to get to any one wall changes depending on the time of day and the season.

So how do you explain why it doesn’t actually do that?

The box is not spinning or orbiting anything, it is traveling at an absolute velocity of .638971 c in SPACE along the x axis. The times to the receivers prove it.

The equation v(x)=sqrt(t(z)^2-l(z)^2)/t(z) calculates the velocity of the box. It is not putting the cart before the horse like Einstein does. He thinks it always takes .5 seconds for the light to reach the z receiver, because the distance is .5 light seconds. That is WRONG.

Try a different time to the Z receiver and calculate the velocity of the box. Once that is calculated then calculate the time to the x receiver using t(x)=l(x)/(c-v(x))

The numbers match PERFECTLY, all the while maintaining the speed of light at 299,792,458 m/s.

You still haven’t explained why the moving lab (or box) doesn’t actually experience what you propose in the real experiments.

Real experiments? What the ones where you claim it takes .5 seconds for light to travel .5 light seconds, on Earth???

The ones where you take the round trip time and divide by 2 and claim those are the one way times? Look how much time it takes for light to reach the x receiver (1.384930 seconds) and for the light to return to the center.

Did it take .5 seconds for light to reach the x receiver, and an additional .5 seconds for the light to return to the center, for a total round trip time of 1.0 seconds? Hell no! The one way times are different each way.

The real experiments where the timing didn’t change regardless of the time of day or season. The lab moves differently - but the light always strikes the same - why?

Like I said, you have a BS theory with BS experiments, and they match. What matching results would you expect for a BS theory, correct ones? Are you trying to say that a BS theory should have matching correct results?

The very notion that length contraction, time dilation, relativity of simultaneity, clock synchronization method, and one way times that are simply round trip divided by 2 should give you a clue.

Plus the human factor, where Einstein was a known Fudger! Fudge Factor to the rescue of a BS theory!

So you deny the science as a conspiracy theory and make up your own BS theory.

Why do you think all of those scientists lied so much - and still are?

It’s a fact Einstein was a Fudger! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fudge_factor

Do you deny that? If I would have claimed that before it was revealed would you have claimed I was full of it? How about now? Do you admit he fudged stuff?

Do you think that Einstein was the only scientist examining this stuff for the last 100 years? You are proposing that every scientist since than has been - and still is - lying - or just ignorant as hell. If this was the political arena - I could believe that - but science hasn’t been THAT corrupt (until very recently) - so why would so many be willing to “fudge” and not get reported?

They use his method, which is wrong, and get results using his method, which are wrong.

Don’t pretend that it would be outrageous for a group of scientists to lie about results to keep their BS going. Many are motivated by religion, and they will do what they have to to protect their gold mine, I mean faith.

Do you think Einstein was the only one in the science community who fudged stuff? If he would do it what makes you think the others are honest?

So when I asked what you were trying to prove with this - your answer is that Einstien and all the scientists since - are fudgers - liars.

Are you aware that your argument has nothing to do with Einstein or relativity - so proves nothing concerning them?

I am proving that there is absolute velocity in space.
I am proving that the speed of light is not measured as c in the box.
I am proving Einstein’s 2nd postulate is wrong.

No you are not.

Remember how Ecmandu presumed to lecture you on how easy it was to “square the circle” - only to find out that he didn’t actually understand the whole issue – “area - not merely circumference”?

Now it is your turn to do similar. You - apparently - don’t understand the actual issue at hand - so your “proof” - much like Ecmandu’s - doesn’t even address the actual issue.

No you are not.

No you are not - not even addressing it.

Until you can show how the speed of light is measured to be c in the box then you are just flapping your lips!

Einstein’s 2nd postulate is BUNK! Deal with it!

So let’s see how far you can get with this -
State Einstein’s 2nd postulate.

The speed of light is constant in an inertial frame.

Here we have an inertial frame, the box:

The speed of light from the center of the box to the Z receiver is .5/.65=.769c
The speed of light from the center of the box to the X receiver is .5/1.384930=.361c

So in the box, which is an inertial frame, the speed of light is different, depending on the direction you measure it.

Even on the same axis, the X axis in the box, the speed of light is different one way than it is the other way. That means the one way speed of light is different along the same axis, in both directions.

For Einstein to claim that the round trip time divided by 2 is the one way times, is wrong. The box clearly shows the round trip time from the center, to the x receiver, and back to center is 1.689999 seconds.

If you divide 1.689999 by 2 you get .84499 seconds. It doesn’t take light .84499 second to get to the x receiver, and it doesn’t take light .84499 seconds to get back to center, so he’s wrong both ways!

The round trip time of light travel is 1.689999 seconds, to travel to a receiver .5 light seconds away in the box, and back to center!

Already misunderstood the postulate.
As I said - like Ecmandu and the square-circle problem.

The “inertial frame” is the frame that doesn’t move with respect to the observer - it has “inertia”.

Your box is the opposite of the inertial frame.