What if?

Blasphemy… who crashes someone’s non-party uninvited and empty handed!?
We’d bring our own drinks and nibbles… and some for our unwilling host too!

Whoever is giving a non-party where everybody is uninvited

We can’t always get what we want, but sometimes we should take what we get… a party might be just what we need, especially where everybody is uninvited.

_
What if I attended a non-party and nobody else came, so I left?

I call those kinda parties ‘impromptu parties’, as it’s not that everybody is uninvited, but that such parties just happen organically, as if they was meant to be/to happen/to become a material thing… aren’t they the best?

Usually depends on the company, but all the ones where I’ve attended, I was present… so yeah!

Then you would be Joe Biden at the White House.
:-"

What if current technology evolves to the point where flying self propelled planes will become the transporting of now car riding-masses of the future?

Will pilot liscenses be additional reaquirement?

The talk of the street describes this happening within the closure of the current decade.

Or is this just another urban legend?

How could millions of flying cars be accomidated in some super highway of the sky of the future?

Is this at all conceivable? Has anyone heard such a thing ?

What of immensity?

Of the 30 some possible civilizations out in the milky way, alone?

Or, the billions of years of our planets’ hydtory covering who knows how many prior developed and failed civilizations quite resembling of our own?

The numbers are phenominal.

What if Sartre was wrong and there is exit? Literally speaking. if I were simply to retreat into a dasein like state , duplicitous and unbecoming.*

What if I were to loose all of my friends here at ILP and give up communicating even trying , and become pervy to the usual regret or worse. ?

But I never could afford the luxury of quitting and never was fired of promoted, , never were dreams shattered to the degree of self reproach. Dreams stay dreams and ambiguous projects were always put on some back burner.

Therefore, at least , as far as I am concerned. regretfully, Sartre was right, and going against that historically invitability has become a personal fact of life.

So i apply for virtually a confession for readmission, without the caviat of having the sense of being liked a necessary feature of tenure.

There can not be in any sense to leave my ‘Grand Project’

While I can not willingly leave for forces behind my controll that orce me not to resist the pressure otherwise, I am locked into. vise. a double blinded vise, which unwittingly has no appearance of being: wise.

Thanks.

Removed for inappropriate and duplitious content

Removed for inappropriate content

You were present at all the ones you attended? No way! how was that even possible? :smiley:

Impromptu parties, can only ever be impromptu… neither planned nor cancelled/is nor ought, but an idea/a thought, spread by immediate word-of-mouth.

Course, all depend on how present he was.
Was he there, drunk and unaware that it was even a party , then physically he may have been in attendance, but did he brave the presence of mind to understand that it was a real party, rather then just some people thrown into a room ?

It would then seem that we all (impromptu-)party differently, or that our idea of what an impromptu party is, differs greatly from person to person. Music and drinks, for me… other things, for others.

youtu.be/Vxs8MrPZUIg

youtu.be/et999oeQcu8

quote=“MagsJ”]

It would then seem that we all (impromptu-)party differently, or that our idea of what an impromptu party is, differs greatly from person to person. Music and drinks, for me… other things, for others.
[/quote]

Sorry, MagsJ, the ballets were posted on the wrong thread… I totally agree about the music and drinks. Parties can be enjoyable between a few people invited, and also if they bring. along uninvited ones.Are you ok with that?

A shindig… how exciting. A relaxed affair, of expectations, not expected… and so the party, unfolding, way into the night.

What’s on the playlist?

Oh, I don’t know, maybe a last tango somewhere.

youtu.be/kdhTodxH7Gw