Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

Don’t blame me… he said it, not me!

I just had my eyes and ears open this entire time. Did you?!?

Okay, let’s try to get this straight…

1] Is covid the real deal from Maia’s or Satyr’s nature or is it a Commie government conspiracy/hoax?

And let him note the evidence that resolves this from either the hard scientists [biologists/medical folks] or the soft political scientists. Those on either path who do not have a political axe to grind.

2] when is the covid vaccine going to start harming/killing people such that the — fake? liberal conspiracists? – virus itself pales in comparison?

And let him note the evidence that resolves this from either the hard scientists [biologists/medical folks] or the soft political scientists. Those on either path who do not have a political axe to grind.

Note to gloominary:

Please feel free to back him up.

Why are you saying “axe to grind”?

Ask Bill Gates, he said it, not me. Do you understand this??? Accept it.

On the other hand…

cnbc.com/2021/12/14/bill-ga … ccine.html

Again, the irony being how those on the right will point to those like Gates as proof that Covid is just a Big Brother conspiracy to make fools out of those who rely almost exclusively on BitChute videos for the “objective truth” here.

Now back to this:

You seem not to accept the words of Bill Gates.

You are willingly ignorant. He says it directly to your face, yet still you don’t listen.

Wow!!!

La Quinta Columna, Graphene Quantum Dots, Agenda 2030:

bitchute.com/video/4BWSIK6iEK5P/

This guy, Ricardo Delgado Martin, is a genius.

He basically back-engineered and deconstructed these mRNA injections!

Toxicity, Maiming, Death, based on Dosage:

bitchute.com/video/o05dwfed7I3c/

On the contrary, as with you, I am only interested in his words insofar as they are able to…

“…note the evidence that resolves this debate from either the hard scientists [biologists/medical folks] or the soft political scientists. Those on either path who do not have a political axe to grind.”

Still, in my considered opinion, there is no way in hell he can possibly be more inept than you are in this regard. Not even anyone here can accomplish that in my opinion. And we’ve got our fair share of fulminating fanatic wackos, right?

Though, sure, in being a bona fide contributor to the corporatocracy that rules the roost around our crony/state capitalist world, with those of his ilk, you always have to “follow the money”.

Sooooo you’re calling Bill Gates a liar?

Interesting…

Repost:

bitchute.com/video/4BWSIK6iEK5P/

instagram.com/tv/CYMo3VWJ6JN/

Transcript:

No wonder they banned this in the United Kingdom…

This guy, Ricardo Delgado, is a Savior of the Human Race, absolute genius, blessed by God Himself…

Nope. I’m merely pointing out this:

The obvious let’s call it.

So you’re calling Bill Gates a liar.

Got it.

_
…think he doesn’t want to die from myocarditis? :-k

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94DW4B9YTKU[/youtube]

Sounds like he wants to stay alive and healthy, and therefore must be punished by Big Pharma…

Healthy humanity is no longer allowed.

Oh sheeeeeit… looks like all the “conspiracy theorists” were riiiiiiiight… anybody getting nervous yet??? :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgoENmeddA[/youtube]

Sigh…

“Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O’Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.”

So, how are we not back to this:

Come on, Mr. Wiggle, grow a pair, and dare not to be just another run-of-the-mill fulminating fanatic here.

Really, I’m only committed to saving you and those of your ilk from yourselves.

And it’s not like I’m charging you for it.

Note to Non-retards:

The DOD, through DARPA, just basically kicked Fauci to the curb, and washed their hands of the Wuhan Laboratory Lab Leak. That is why a select few paragraphs were “strangely” unclassified in otherwise classified reports, leaked directly to Project Veritas. Hmm, strange, if I hadn’t heard this news over a month ago, I might be surprised, unlike the rest of the general public. So, what will happen next? Will Fauci survive? Doubtful…

The US Military is basically telling everybody, that it’s up to the US and International Courts, at this point, to bring Fauci, Peter Daszak, NIH, and all their handlers to justice.

LOL

You know, if only in the parallel universe that is BitChute/Project Veritas.

Meanwhile in our own:

You mean the project Veritas founded by James O’keefe… from Wiki:

O’Keefe has been barred from fundraising for Project Veritas in Florida, Maine, Mississippi, Utah, and Wisconsin, partly because of his federal criminal record for entering a federal building under fraudulent pretenses and partly because Project Veritas has repeatedly failed to properly disclose O’Keefe’s criminal convictions in applications for nonprofit status. Similar disclosure issues for the group’s registration also exist in New Mexico, New York, and North Carolina.[48][49][50]

K: that fine, reputable group of thieves, liars and crooks, that project Veritas?

Kropotkin