Moving in a vacuum? Erm, no.

It appears to be a preemptive maneuver. Best defense is good offense.

Gravitational field…. exists? To be mapped?

Is that why you mentioned the graviton?

This is pure PR.

Pretty sure peas are right side up & rest of universe is upside down.

How do you think that the Moon keeps going round the earth; the earth and planets round the sun, etc???

the pull/release/push of moving substance (like … bow & arrow … and person) (violin) (harp)

Some cool stuff:

youtu.be/IMcU2m5YbFE

fb.watch/inrVblxuv8/?mibextid=qC1gEa

Re mass v momentum discussion
slight correction (pretty sure not to what I said)
profmattstrassler.com/2012/10/1 … unrelated/

except when you’re talking a massless photon… you’re talking energy, right?

also, wut?
sciencedirect.com/science/a … 1314001837

Question, monopole & antimonopole… not dipole? Why are theories being referred to as actual things? Physicists are weirdoes.

NOW is happening, or going through the timeline (or, the timeline is going through now) at the speed of light.

That’s why nothing goes faster (and if it does, like some thought about tachyons or whatever, put it in the place of light when you say “speed of light” — or perhaps just change it to “speed of now”)…

• The earth rotates at 1025 mph
(we perceive it as day & night)
• The earth orbits at 66,616 mph
(we perceive it as a year of however seasons happen where we are)
• The solar system orbits at 514,000 mph
(imperceptible except when observing changes in the night sky…maybe…)
• More stuff in this article:

Question, when this says “relative to the Cosmic Microwave Background” and “rest-frame” — are those the same thing?
forbes.com/sites/startswith … c2fd997ec2

Follow up question, but let’s call it a hypothesis:
Go back up to the top.
(we only experience/perceive our lifetime—unless we are given more; God imagines the whole timeline of the universe, which is subsumed in him, and is actualized in now… concurring our choices before it even kicked off)

I like to scribble:
3CCC07F2-280F-480A-BC06-5599171550EF.jpeg

Particles (concentrated energy) moving at c move with the rest frame, which is why there is a c. The rest frame is now, in which the sequence (implying a whole) is moving. The energy of the whole (Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation) is neither created nor destroyed (it is atemporally sustained by spiritual material not subject to time/entropy); there is no absolute zero in nature, just as there is no perfect fractal in nature—pure math does not perfectly describe nature, which always has some noise in the signal. The atomic clocks experiments demonstrating time dilation, or conditions in which originally synchronized atomic clocks tick at different speeds, resulting in such clocks telling different times, merely transformed their dimensions relative to the rest frame, as nothing leaves now/whole (conservation of energy: first law of thermodynamics). The (re)arrangement or (trans)formation of energy or dimensions is observed in valences, geodesics, superhighways—all variations on a fractalicious theme.

Prove me wrong.

Sidenote… this genius is freaking hilarious:
ai.facebook.com/blog/blenderbot … over-time/

I identify as pinched together already-aggregated free±range near-coastal crustal surface. Emphasis on free+
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmogenic_nuclide

Can this be duplicated in a “vacuum”?

fb.watch/jqGt83cGb3/?mibextid=qC1gEa

Reminds me of mitosis, with the glalactic nuclei as centromeres, the sundog-looking parts as centrosomes or telomeres, and the spiral arms (not shown) as sister chromatid & the green bands around it (scroll in) as spindle fibers. Can a galaxy split/divide? It even has astral microtubules.

jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasa-tele … entire-sky
30B7B4BF-A9C8-41C5-818C-9E864053E4FE.jpeg

If this whole thing is a fractal we probably need to rethink valences.

These line segments are …. I don’t know:

a, I, III, 2
b, I, IV, 3
c, I, II, 1

This is a …. something:
a, II, b, III, c, IV, a (balanced around I) .
(counterbalance 1, 2, 3) o

True, but the thing is a plane is not reduceabke to angles which to lines to points. , while admittedly are on the same plane, in a manner of re- construction-recollection.

So it has both function and utility

Guess#2

It does not take much to rotate it in your brain. Some of the points count more than once.

I get that 2, but the 1 that’s centered, goes around zero times, while ritating at a very high rate. The 1 and That One are not one and the same Thing/thing.

Therefore, the other one, may be you or me or anyone else, like a joker in a pack of cards.

But god does not play cards with us, others.

may be off here, cause I really know the distance as a function of mathematics. I may sense the insensible function of their inter-relation, however?!?

1 Like

Well. I don’t know.

#barycenter

I

Why? do I do this?

Nobody knows.

Have you considered making real large form pieces of art out of this stuff? I can see you doing something like this

instagram.com/dan_levenson?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=