George Floyd II

are there prisons with majority white populations?

This is George Floyd 2 because URWrongx100 is a complete CUNT.

I think we all know what we saw. We saw a guy getting murdered in the first degree by a coked up bastard in a uniform.
People have blamed GF for variously being a druggie and a criminal.
But last time I looked allegedly passing a fake $20 or dealing drugs does not receive a penalty of public execution.
GF is the tip of a very large iceburg. Black people are killed at twice the rate of white, by police, and they are only 12% of the population.
There is a good reason why there are so many blacks in gaol. endemic and systemic racism reduces the opportunities and prospects for blacks in society, and the police tend to stop and search black people in preference to whites in an ever decreasing circle of prejudice and hatred, which ends up justifying itself.

[MOD EDIT: flagrant racial ad hominem, warning issued, tabbed. -Carleas]
[tab]It was certainly excessive, but it wasn’t murder. Chauvin neither woke up that morning planning to murder a negrosaurus, nor did he intend to kill the negrosaurus once it was in submission. It was all an axident… an axident that could have been avoided had chauvin been properly trained and/or not been a racist fuck who tells nigger jokes with his cop buddies in the locker room.

But he still didn’t WANT to kill the negrosaurus. That’s the detail you need to recognize. Murder and manslaughter involve different elements, and this crime did not contain the elements of the crime of murder (or ‘moyda’ if you’re from the Bronx.)[/tab]

Yeah, like kneeling on a handcuffed person’s neck for over nine minutes to stop them breathing actually kills them!!! WHO KNEW???

First degree murder is premeditated or planned in advance. There was no evidence that Chauvin planned to muder Floyd. The 911 call that brought Chauvin to apprehend Floyd was not planned by anyone.

Urwrong, please show the knockout videos featuring white people knocking out black people or Asian people since only white people are obvious racists, so there should be tons of videos. There’s plenty of videos of black people battering whites and asians, but not one liberal demands justice from the criminal blacks, not even any sympathy from leftists who have seen hundreds of videos on CNN showing the violence perpetrated by blacks against whites and asians.

Sure thing, here is a list of videos of white people committing racial violence against blacks and asians:

I know the examples are long on “both” sides …wait, what???

This represents how badly America-hating shills like smears and Sculptor are with basic facts:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tesnXmpwkdI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXtF6C4dMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uUbElygf0[/youtube]

It basically proves what I’ve considered for years now–the liberal-left is the half of the country that 1. hates America, 2. loves criminals, and 3. loves corruption.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OVJmSMoiU[/youtube]

lol ben shapiro

isnt it funny how u can never address points but only ad hominid fallacies?

u r a joke 2 philosophy, u must have been expelled from community college philosophy 101

The intention to murder can be ANYTIME before the event.
As soon as GF was removed from the car, Chauvin had made up his mind to kill.
Murder in the 2nd degree might imply that Chauvin only intented harm. That is absurd.

You should note that premeditation doesn’t have to be long-term. In most states, any planning to cause death anytime before the actual killing is enough for the killing to be premeditated.

He knew exactly what he was doing.
Second degree murder cannot be commited over nine minutes of strangulation.
2nd degree murder is just an easier and safer charge, that is legally less able of attracting an appeal.
lawinfo.com/resources/crimi … /homicide/

nah i graduated from a real college. 2 out of 3 don’t. it was hard.

you should do some candace owens videos next she’s super credible too

i think u r jealous of ben shapiro cuz hes more jewish than u r

you really think that?

sometimes

Ben Shapiro.
It’s easy to be a racist pro-apartheid prick when you are born with a golden spoon up your ass.
But even a complete cunt is not as stupid as the bigfatorangebabyman.

when u liberal lefts arent grifting on racial violence, all u can do is sling ad hominids to distract from the core truth, that u have no reason, rationality, or logic underneath your pedantry

Umm… dude. By the way…

That’s an ad hominem that you just posted.