Biden’s Bringing Better Back

I am seriously surprised that Carlson would be remotely interested in The Dead.

Carlsonwas such a cunt that at college he joined a society that gave praise and support to the memory of Dan White, the guy who murdered Harvey Milk.

I knew The Dead were more interested in drugs than politics, but never thought heads could be Trumpers, then I found this…

variety.com/2020/music/news/gra … 234821260/

Americans are Crazy “toc toc”

image_2021-05-02_201552.png

Here’s a song for Trump and Uxwrongx1000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SULSMMtBPg
[youtube]7SULSMMtBPg[/youtube]

“I’m not a big fan of the president, but at the end of the day, Trump is about individual freedom and so was the Dead,” says the insurance claims consultant. His take, along with that of an unknown number of Trump-supporting Deadheads, is that the Grateful Dead’s philosophy was about individual liberties and not telling people what to do.”

Yeah trump defends their freedoms alright. Freedom to spend their whole lives broke and driving around the country aimlessly in camper vans.

No Trump is all about Trump.
He does not give a god damn about anyone else.
The dead were always nice guys.

“No Trump is all about Trump”

Of course. What I mean is his political activity works against the interests of the working class in the most fundamental way. The pitch is always ‘do your best and you can have your own business’, but this can’t be true for everyone, because if it was, there would be nobody to do the work in society. It literally can’t ever come to a democratic realization, so to speak. It is an empty promise that has had the middle class duped for centuries.

Indeed - it is what I call the American Nighmare; ever trying always failing as the only way to succeed is to exploit others. Trump knows that well. Yet what hypocracy this self styled “self made man” started with nothing- i.e. a million dollars and the backing of a wealthy family.

Biden is building the wall again in the Rio Grande Valley. :laughing:

Biden is flying illegal immigrants over to San Diego then bussing them back to Tijuana. :laughing:

K: watching faux entertainment channel isn’t really the best way to get your information…

Kropotkin

where’d you get that from?

In a dweeeemmm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-q_J5IyoKE[/youtube]

What’s your point?

he’s just letting us know that he’s angry that his guy lost

Ah, Boo fucking Hoo.

theyre a really sensitive bunch

[-o< But Jesus loves them, and wants to kill gays, abortive mothers, and other “kooks”; one day he will come down in a shiny rocket and put it all right, and they will be vindicated.
[-o<

jesus does not love them

Jesus is dead.
ANd I was making a joke

A progressive populist’s take on Biden’s presidency:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4v3x5jMX2c[/youtube]

I agree with him.

But everything he is angry about is stuff that neither Biden nor Trump is going to do. Except that the chance of ANY republican doing that stuff is ZERO. Trump will never offer, nor provide the things he wants.
So the solution to his problem and YOURS is not to vote Trump, but to lobby for a better version of Biden, and that would be Bernie Sanders.
Prescription drug reform is an urgent need.
In the UK we pay $10 for any and every prescription; that is usually a 4 weeks’ supply.
Some get free prescriptions, under 16, over 60, unemployed.
It has not destroyed the economy.
Student Debt reform. Not sure what the issue is in the US.
In the UK you only start having to repay when your salary is above average. And the rates are low. When you hit 60years of age any remaining debt is wiped.