Marxist Conquest of the US

Funny, I don’t recall ever saying Biden was a Marxist, how old did you say were?

At least we can agree on the part highlighted in blue, let’s leave it at that.

But the only direction of change capable to delivering that missing element is to the left not the right.

Your thread, your obsession your ignorance.
Get a life mate!

Huh, my thread?
This is Obsrvr’s thread.
Are you part retarded?

Yeah I got gloom’s back on that tho. He knows America’s Dems sure as shit ain’t marxists.

You’ve mistaken him for obsrvr, for whom anyone who isn’t a trumpet is automatically, necessarily, absolutely and indubitably, a MARXIST.

Right, I’m a social democrat, but just because I am, doesn’t mean I agree with everything ‘the left’ does or will support them no matter what.
With a few notable exceptions, dems, like republicans, are fiscally and militarily far right corporatists and imperialists, however socially and medically they’re far left.

Had Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang or to a lesser extent Bernie Sanders won, they would’ve pushed the party further left fiscally and militarily, presuming they were willing and able to make good on their campaign promises.
All 3 of them, Tulsi, Yang and 2016 Bernie opposed identity politics and partisanship, which’s what I also liked about them.
I especially like Tulsi, she was socially moderate, even conservative at times.

Okay I made a mistake.
I tend to put all the idiots in one convenient box.

Fuck u talkin bout glooms is ILP’s chief political analyst and white house correspondent bruh.

From the horse’s mouth: Patrisse Cullors, founder/leader of BLM, “Am I A Marxist”.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEp1kxg58kE[/youtube]

There you have it, 1:20 into the video she says “I do believe in Marxism”.
BLM is a Marxist organization.

You stupid cunt, you said I’d be incapable of providing the names of the founders/leaders of BLM.
Not only did I give you their names, but I have a video of one of them admitting she’s a Marxist.
What do you have to say for yourself, goof?

No Marxist would wear hoop earrings like that. We do not reificate the commodification of the raw materials of earrings with these frivolous metaphysical niceties. Small studs are sufficient for ear ornamentation.

K: the problem you face is this, so the fuck what if the leaders say “I am Marxists”
that doesn’t mean shit unless we have context…there are a dozen different schools
of Marxism… unless we get context, you are nothing more the UR or Observe,
babbling about the “Marxist’s democrats”

you might say, “they admit to being Marxists” and so what? what does that even mean?
give us some context as to how if the leaders of BLM say they are "Marxists’’
what does that mean to the organization of BLM? does that automatically
make BLM a Marxists organization? nope, not at all…has the organization
of “BLM” advocated for such Marxists ideas as “the state owns all businesses”
the means of production? have they advocated for no private property?
has BLM advocated for the “traditional” Marxists ideas? no, quite clearly
they have not…so what the fuck does it mean if their leaders are Marxists
and they don’t advocate Marxists ideals?

context, context, context… give us some context to your statements.

Kropotkin

If their leaders are Marxists, then Marxism is bound to permeate their sociopolitical organization to varying degrees.

K: the problem you face is this, so the fuck what if the leaders say “I am Marxists”
that doesn’t mean shit unless we have context…there are a dozen different schools
of Marxism… unless we get context, you are nothing more the UR or Observe,
babbling about the “Marxist’s democrats”

you might say, “they admit to being Marxists” and so what? what does that even mean?
give us some context as to how if the leaders of BLM say they are "Marxists’’
what does that mean to the organization of BLM? does that automatically
make BLM a Marxists organization? nope, not at all…has the organization
of “BLM” advocated for such Marxists ideas as “the state owns all businesses”
the means of production? have they advocated for no private property?
has BLM advocated for the “traditional” Marxists ideas? no, quite clearly
they have not…so what the fuck does it mean if their leaders are Marxists
and they don’t advocate Marxists ideals?

context, context, context… give us some context to your statements.

G: If their leaders are Marxists, then Marxism is bound to permeate their sociopolitical organization to varying degrees.

K: wow, have you sunk so low as to make an argument that Observe or UR would make?

OK, what is Marxism and how does it relate to what BLM is trying to do?
is what BLM doing, Marxists? what you are doing is implying something that
doesn’t exists… in fact, I would suggest that BLM isn’t Marxist enough…
that it needs to be more Marxist if it wants to continue to be relevant…
but Kropotkin, what does that Mean? Give us some context to your
statement… how does BLM need to be more Marxists?..

context, context, context…

without context, words, sentences, paragraphs and even books
have no meaning…they are just random words placed onto a page
in a random order…BLM is Marxist…so give us some context…
the journalism code… who, what, when, where, how and why…

or you have just placed random words in random places…

Kropotkin

They’re founders/leaders are Marxists, they’re pushing far left policies, they’re committing violence en masse, if they’re not calling for the wholesale nationalization of the economy just yet, it’s only because they’re gradualists and they know this shit takes time.
Clearly they’re working towards that objective.
That they’re not denouncing the violence their members are committing makes their founders/leaders and the whole organization complicit in it.
They’re a Marxist, terrorist hate group.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: