Thoughts after having had the vaccine

Urwrong has had a whole load of different accounts, stretching back at least to when I first joined. But this is certainly a bit of a surprise.

If I was not interested in exploring it any further, I would not have asked you to let me know how the rituals go.

But as for “strike two”, how about “strike three”, this being the third time now that you have got angry with me for supposedly not wanting to talk to you.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Just for the record, my advice to Maia about Adam/urwrongx, revolved around information she had provided me in an email. Information with regard to an unfortunate series of exchanges she had with him in the past. Enough for her to ask the powers that be [back then] to ban him. I was just cautioning her to be careful.

And I’ve never understood all this sock-puppet, same person new account/name bullshit.

It’s a philosophy forum. Over the years, you come to accumulate points of view with respect to all of the many things that philosophers over the centuries have found themselves concerned with.

You discuss and debate them. Pertaining to the big questions or ethics or religion or politics or human psychology.

All these other reasons that people have for being here and all these identity devices they come up with in order to, what, 'trick" others, is well beyond my own reasons for being here.

But, yes, the part about the big dicks and the alpha males [imaginary or otherwise] coming here to make it all about the females is especially pathetic.

You know, if I do say so myself.

This [for me] is a classic example of how a “failure to communicate” is rooted in subjective frames of mind that can only react to something like this as they do – honestly, introspectively – in the “here and now”. I can only think what I do based on all of my many, many experiences in the past in communicating my own frame of mind to others.

As you would say, it’s an intuitive reaction. Much like your own. After all, it’s not like one of is actually closer to the whole truth than the other. Or, rather, given the manner in which I think about these things.

Then [for me] it can only come back to this:

We’ll see what unfolds down the road. In our own exchange or from another.

And here there are any number of things that are beyond my control.

Thus the need for “distractions”. I’ll always have them.

Those speaking out about their “vaccine” injuries,
Those maimed and killed by it,
Are being banned, censored, silenced, on:

Twitter,
Facebook,
Youtube,
Google,

And all across the news and internet, their stories are suppressed.
There’s a word for this, and for the scumbags like Sculptor who hide the bodies, accomplices to murder: Evil.

Dude, shut the fuck up. More people died from the measles and polio vaccines individually than from the Covid vaccine. You do realize you’re an insane troll , right? Even Trump got the vaccine in February of last year. Trump lies to his base of insane people. He never caught Covid … he lied about that just like he lies about everything … he was vaccinated dude.

What are you talking about? I recently asked Carleas to prove that I have no sock puppets? Huh? And Carleas said we, Urwrong and I, share the same IP address? First, I need to see that evidence. Second, I’m no tech nerd but is that even possible when that IP address was from two separate people in different states using different devices? Tech nerds please weigh in.

I don’t need to be a tech nerd to weigh in on this.

The odds that two people of the same political orientation having the same IP address on a board with thirty posters is beyond astronomical.

_
…that’s what Carleas said.

Why is the person asking me to point them to a thread that they created. :-s laughable!

Listen to the voices being silenced:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNJLOLtSLjc[/youtube]

If people aren’t smart enough to know who they are speaking with and why, then maybe they should be “vaccinated”?

Please keep ‘boostering’ your arms folks, because Guvment says so. You earn your fate.

All negative symptoms following a vaccination are notifyable.
They are all being heard.
These peo[le are just wrong. Probably hypochondriacs, or have some other problem.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Meanwhile the majority of new hospitalisations due to covid in the UK are now antivaxxers under the age of 30

Tens of thousands are dead from the vaccine, soon hundreds of thousands.
Meanwhile Sculptor rubs his hands together in glee and pisses on their graves,
Complicit in the genocide with his gaslighting.

Actually, one fifth of all hospitalisations in the UK are now in the 18 to 34 age group. That is, the age group that are least vaccinated so far.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-58095503

So you openly admit the other 4/5ths are vaccinated hospitalizations?

This is easier than I thought it’d be.

Yes, or at least most of them, because no vaccine is 100% perfect. Now, please explain why such a high proportion of hospitalisations are now unnvaccinated. In the days when no one was vaccinated, the age group in question accounted for just a tiny proportion of those in hospital.

The majority of hospitalization is vaccinated.

The vaccine is the cause of the hospitalization.

If that were the case, then there would have been a steadily increasing rate of hospitalisation as more vaccines are administered. Instead, the exact opposite has happened.

There are more hospitalizations now, of the vaccinated, than during the height of coronavirus outbreak.

Meanwhile across Europe, countries are revolting against their governments attempting to mandate and force vaccinations against the will of the people, which is a violation of the Nuremberg Trials:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOUdeLMFFL0[/youtube]

Proponents of the “vaccine”, an experimental gene-therapy modification shot, are the Nazis reincarnate.

It’s interesting to see all those who willingly gave in to fascism, and attempting to spread it.

Canadian Government fails to legally prove that ‘Covid’ even exists:

banned.video/watch?id=610b3a2f60d6392cb37a781c

Proof:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ … -1.6123883