Thoughts after having had the vaccine

Sounds like something a Nazi would say.

Were you perhaps thinking of the Genocide Convention, or the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, or one of the other agreements that came about as a result of the Nuremburg Trials? If so, please quote the article that you think has been violated.

They apparently don’t teach you much over there in England.

The Nuremburg Trials resulted in making it illegal to force injections of any kind, on any population, in the world.

Medicine must be compliant or it violates Human Rights, which is what mandating the Covid “vaccine” is, illegal of the highest order.

They are trying to turn the Unvaccinated in the USA into terrorists right now:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRN5fbA4Zk[/youtube]

realunoriginal
Debaitor
Trajicomic
Atthet
rununder
insightfoul
Wizard
xfzgrwql
Urwrongx1000

Have I missed any? Probably. But I think your latest account is the most approprately named, since “ur-wrong” means the original, archetypal wrongness, from which all other types of wrongness are derived. The Platonic form of wrongness, if you like.

Don’t be mad just because you’re wrong.

Take it as an opportunity to learn.

Do you know that I was severely injured by vaccines as a child?

Not that you or the other Nazis pushing forced injections care about the damage you cause others…

No vaccine is completely safe.

But you weren’t injured by the covid vaccine.

I’m not pushing forced injections.

You don’t know that it’s safe.

You, like millions and millions of other people, don’t even know what you injected yourselves with.

Since tens of millions of people have had it, just in the UK, and we’d had half a dozen or so reported severe adverse reactions, most of which are debatable anyway, I would say it’s safer than almost anything you can think of. How many people are injured brushing their teeth, for example?

There’s an element of risk in anything, though often a very tiny one. So you can eiter be afraid of everything, or take that risk.

Do you know what you eat, or drink, or breathe in? Or use as soap (if you do)? Or shampoo, or toothpaste?

Brushing your teeth is not injecting unknown substances into your blood.

Urwrong,

As always… you’re wrong.

Just think about reality for a moment.

Donald Trump was vaccinated in January of last year and lied about it.

But let’s go a step further… the first responders from around the world (highest educated people) were the first to get the vaccine.

Now… you have to ask yourself how stupid a country would have to be to kill their most helpful and educated people!!

Urwrong, you’re insane. The world doesn’t work that way.

Imagine forcing the world’s population to inject themselves with who-knows-what,

In response to Wuhan laboratory leak that is not held accountable to this day,

To a disease with 0.2% fatality rate where 75% of the casualties are 65-and-older, previously ill and sick.

The fatality rate of Covid among teenagers and children is rarer than 1 per million.

The fatality rate of this “vaccine” among teenagers and children is 1 per 3000.

Thank God they haven’t yet injected this into kids.

But they are coming for them next.

I already explained this once. This is now twice.

During clinical trials, and biological experiments, there are test groups comprised of placebos, low dosage, medium dosage, high dosage.

Only the Controllers who run the experiment know who gets what.

They can inoculate whomever they want with high dosage, risking injury and death, and governments around the world block people to sue them.

That is evil. That you cannot see this, means that you are either dumb or complicit.

Stop this shit posting dude …

Here’s a quote that might interest you:

“ CDC reviewed 14 reports of death after vaccination. Among the decedents, four were aged 12–15 years and 10 were aged 16–17 years. All death reports were reviewed by CDC physicians; impressions regarding cause of death were pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six).”

People reporting vaccine injuries and deaths have been banned from Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. for “disinformation” simply for trying to warn others.

Your retardation is part of this problem.

This is what you try to hide, Ecmandu:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4X6VMdTK8Y[/youtube]

How many injuries and casualties do they NOT show you?! How many do they erase off the books?

I’ve asked you already to provide a source for that statistic.

You only trust the “authorities” who Control this biological experiment.

Why would they release to the public those injured and killed?

Especially when profit is involved, $50,000 gifted to various pharmaceutical companies, insurers, doctors offices, per vaccination.

Why would people give up huge sums of money, when they, like you, believe what they’re told?

What you are instructed to believe.