Coronavirus Hoax

Ticking time bomb: Expert says bioweapon injections are destroying immune systems,

bitchute.com/video/pJGQsvx5xmrl/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INHpQL9fgto[/youtube]
Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don’t Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone 2021

Wendy.

You don’t understand.

I can’t be killed.

But I’ll tell you one thing.

If anyone fucks with anyone and they reject my plan for existence … I will send them to hell personally.

Listen carefully:

bitchute.com/video/DwFpJvvkSyjG/

Graphene Oxide, Wireless Nanotechnology proved in the mRNA-inoculations,

This is the primary cause of blood-clotting, heart attack, and strokes, because the graphene are like tiny shreds of razors in your bloodstream that cuts vessels and organs from the inside. These are not removed from the body once injected. So this is murderous. Furthermore, the nano-sensors are not in “every” mRNA-jab (“vaccine” is propaganda), because there is a small amount of the total rollout. Different batches of “vaccines” have different ingredients and purposes. Some are made to sterilize, some are made to euthanize, some are made to experiment their nano-tech tracking systems.

Think of “vaccination” as a giant social-medial experiment, except that it’s Global. I suspect that 1-3% may contain nano-sensors. It’s tough to guess which batches do which, how much placebos they release, and where. The Controllers who own the ‘vaccination’ rollout, technology, and patents, are not overseen. There is nobody watching, at all, which allows them to do basically whatever they want. There could be 10 different types of “vaccine”, perhaps 100s. The public does not know. But the public does observe the effects. And the public does back-engineer some mRNA-tech injection samples. Autopsies already prove the fatal blood-clotting and its rate of death. For those who say, “I got the vaccine and I feel fine”, this is oblivious to the fact that a certain percentage of the population receives different doses and injections. They are not all the same, and those that believe so, have not made it far in Biological Experimentation education.

It does not require much beyond a college education, or simple research, to know that Experiments run placebo and control groups. Because of Non-Liability, the Globalists are pushing whatever they want, onto whomever they want to, until enough political blowback occurs and they are forced to backoff. Currently, there is no significant blowback, which will allow Globalists to engineer and release even more dangerous and consequential “vaccines”.

bitchute.com/video/lC31LrIlNYMP/

You worry too much man.

Life sucks. All of us want to be dead. I’m not sure why you’re indignant about suffering a 100 year life when it’s oblivion after that.

Oh. That’s right. You, like everyone, knows we never die. So they have a sense of moral indignation.

You’ll get to have your revenge. Don’t worry about that either.

I disagree. Life is peachy. All of us want to live.

There are two kinds of people who say that.

Sociopaths (who don’t feel others) and people not in hell.

That’s it. Your reply speaks volumes about how easy you’ve had life.

Do you think you can always outrun these things?

No. You can’t and you won’t.

At that point, you’ll become an adult.

It is a weapon against 99% of all humans; it is a chemical and biological weapon, and as such it is against the health and against the freedom of those 99% of all humans, and that ultimately means: against the lives of those 99% of all humans.

The reasons for vaccination have nothing to do with any disease. Behind it there is another cause of purpose (finality - as the philosopher knows), set by an evil human mind. Where? Supposedly in China. Really? Maybe.

So all those who did not get vaccinated against influenza in the past - before “Corona” (“Covid 19”) - are guilty that many people had to die miserably of influenza?

My brother and my nephew got - supposedly proven - “Corona” (“Covid 19”). Both almost never noticed the “disease”, had hardly any symptoms, were only a little listless (tired). They continued to work as if nothing had happened.

ONLY.jpg
Did 99% of all humans used to get vaccinated when there was a flu epidemic before “Corona” (“Covid 19”) ? Any previous flu was worse, more evil, more dangerous than “Corona” (“Covid 19”) is.

The more and the longer vaccinations will be given, the worse, more evil, more dangerous “Corona” (“Covid 19”) will become.

Or are we not allowed to say all that anymore either?

Did I ever deny my privileges? Have I not always, consistently, stated that Philosophy is a symbol of such privilege? And that this applies to you as well?

Just because I inherited a life platform superior than most others on this planet, doesn’t mean I have not faced adversity, hard times, or situations.

It does not mean I have not earned it, or that I do not now, tolerating the twisted and vile machinations and accusations of those on this forum, including your own misinterpretations.

You do not have the monopoly on Hell.

You haven’t earned shit dude. Other than just being a life form. That means something.

I’ll tell you this…

If you’re not smart enough yet to know that oblivion is equal to heaven forever, you haven’t lived yet.

The reason I stay here… is as a witness. A witness to all the wrongs. If I die, that goes poof.

There will be justice. You should live for the same reason.

I mean… we were never born or die. What it really comes down to is whether you’ll cower and accept a memory wipe or not.

I’m not trying to be an asshole to you.

You care about things outside your current control, you get indignant, as if there is no justice.

That makes you blind.

I’ll tell you the truth… whatever you think of me now…

We’ll be hugging each other someday.

I’m not a messiah, just a witness, just a new plan maker.

I don’t get shit done. That’s a delusion.

I just submit a plan, and from there, we all decide.

You view strife as torment.
I view strife as opportunity.

That’s the difference. Life is a Tragic Comedy, learn to laugh, or learn to cry.

Popular joke… what’s the difference between “Conspiracy Theory” and Conspiracy Fact?

(six months!)

(Alex Jones is always right?!)

bitchute.com/video/mF54JbX3q4nG/
bitchute.com/video/zBqwQXXTxOnb/
banned.video/watch?id=61afb9bb4b70510aad53e5df
banned.video/watch?id=61afd3354b70510aad5a7ed3

Damn all those who call this a “theory”, this shit they want to inject in everybody, you are supposed to “trust” this:

All those pushing and advocating this, want to turn Western people into slaves:

bitchute.com/video/1FZE3OVDnDjA/

instagram.com/p/CXLpRiOgl0S … atch_again

October 2019, Fauci openly incriminates himself:

tv.gab.com/channel/bianco/view/ … befef4ccbe

Dr. Robert Malone warns people against mRNA-injecting children:

bitchute.com/video/KxW1zjIitK8B/

Globalists begin Genocide/Sterilization/Euthanasia of Children:

bitchute.com/video/pmGLVAumAnBW/

At least they’re honest.

WHO Director-General: “Some countries are using boosters to kill children.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fib_kmNQ7sA[/youtube]

This pharmacist is so tense-anxious-nervous, could probably find diamonds up his ass…

I wonder how many hundreds of millions of fools don’t even know what they are injecting themselves with:

media.gab.com/system/media_atta … 62494c.mp4

Gotta hand it to these Globalist-Eugenicists, very impressive culling so far…