Page 4 of 7

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:45 pm
by Pandora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw
Trump speaks to Muslim World (urges to unite against global terrorism, vilifies Iran)
[starts at 1:16]

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:35 pm
by MagsJ
Pandora wrote:
MagsJ wrote:From what I saw on the news last night.. looks like many are now crying for his Impeachment.
I can see Hillary's hand in all the media bashing.

Tit for tat... the foundation that all politics is based on. :)

The media are currently comparing Trump/Obama stats.. on all fronts, but currently on the stats of the sale of weapons to the Middle East.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:43 pm
by Alf
Kathrina wrote:Is Donald Trump really the leader of a new, hate-filled authoritarian movement?
Is it true that nothing is more harmful to the idea of the West and world peace than Donald Trump as the president of the United States?
Does Donald Trump really want a "ruthless America"?
Is Donald Trump a neo-fascist?
Is Donald Trump a narcist?
Who is he?

I don't think that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Should he be one? :P

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:24 am
by Meno_
YES

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm
by Arminius
Alf wrote:
Kathrina wrote:Is Donald Trump really the leader of a new, hate-filled authoritarian movement?
Is it true that nothing is more harmful to the idea of the West and world peace than Donald Trump as the president of the United States?
Does Donald Trump really want a "ruthless America"?
Is Donald Trump a neo-fascist?
Is Donald Trump a narcist?
Who is he?

I don't think that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Should he be one? :P

No. He should not. But he could be one, because he is similar to his wife.

Meno_ wrote:YES

Look at him. Look at his wife. Look at his politics.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 am
by Kathrina
Arminius wrote:
Alf wrote:
Kathrina wrote:Is Donald Trump really the leader of a new, hate-filled authoritarian movement?
Is it true that nothing is more harmful to the idea of the West and world peace than Donald Trump as the president of the United States?
Does Donald Trump really want a "ruthless America"?
Is Donald Trump a neo-fascist?
Is Donald Trump a narcist?
Who is he?

I don't think that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Should he be one? :P

No. He should not. But he could be one, because he is similar to his wife.

Meno_ wrote:YES

Look at him. Look at his wife. Look at his politics.

The Trump show is fun to watch. It will be less so if the carnival barker with his look-at-me antics continues to distract people from a serious discussion of important issues.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:44 am
by Meno_
The Trump show is fun, yes, but it has been done before, ironically by the Truman show, and the comparison is almost a painful quest for originality.

But a show must go on, in spite of some people's awareness of the value of the property of intelligence.

Which has more of it?

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:56 am
by Kathrina
Which of what?

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:59 am
by URUZ
By electing Trump, Americans avoided WWIII. The world should be saying thank you. Shillery would already be in Syria with the US army, if she had won.

I would say that anyone who liked The Shill needs a psychiatric evaluation, but psychiatry is pure nonsense, so I'm not sure what to do for ya. Maybe read some philosophy and start thinking for yourself? Or red pill? I don't know a single Shill supporter who cares for truth. Not one. But they sure care a lot about "feelings", lol.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:04 am
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:By electing Trump, Americans avoided WWIII. The world should be saying thank you. Shillery would already be in Syria with the US army, if she had won.

I would say that anyone who liked The Shill needs a psychiatric evaluation, but psychiatry is pure nonsense, so I'm not sure what to do for ya. Maybe read some philosophy and start thinking for yourself? Or red pill? I don't know a single Shill supporter who cares for truth. Not one. But they sure care a lot about "feelings", lol.

Make Israel Great Again! MIGA!

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:09 am
by URUZ
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:By electing Trump, Americans avoided WWIII. The world should be saying thank you. Shillery would already be in Syria with the US army, if she had won.

I would say that anyone who liked The Shill needs a psychiatric evaluation, but psychiatry is pure nonsense, so I'm not sure what to do for ya. Maybe read some philosophy and start thinking for yourself? Or red pill? I don't know a single Shill supporter who cares for truth. Not one. But they sure care a lot about "feelings", lol.

Make Israel Great Again! MIGA!


What do you have against the only western style democracy in the Middle East, you know with such weird things as human rights and the rule of law, and the one with the most legitimate historical claim to the lands there?

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:15 am
by Meno_
Kathrina wrote:Which of what?



Of intelligence, the Truman Show, or, the Trump show.


Sorry for the delay to answer.




The elimination of the human race is painfully
subliminal, as everyone has been successful of
avoiding and denying the implications.

How does the scenario of WW3 play out apart from the invasion of Syria, for that's a hypothetical, as intrusion into the Middle East has been a given, and the current allusions of Putin being able to outfox Trump by intelligence experts, note the disparity.

This so called collusion may be the scenario of diplomatic outfoxing, rather then the intent of actual
dynamic of a red herring by any fine line in the sand
scenario.

This is maybe the reason for a anomalous conflation between intelligence of an undetermined actual and/or generic source-resulting in conflict between diplomacy and intelligence.

Perhaps the intelligence community has been compromised for years, therefore they have little to loose by an appearently unintelligent president, who looks as though he has no clue.

The source has been outed by Russia, way before jobs were out-sourced. The deliberate planting of factual or planted information is nothing new here.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:17 am
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:By electing Trump, Americans avoided WWIII. The world should be saying thank you. Shillery would already be in Syria with the US army, if she had won.

I would say that anyone who liked The Shill needs a psychiatric evaluation, but psychiatry is pure nonsense, so I'm not sure what to do for ya. Maybe read some philosophy and start thinking for yourself? Or red pill? I don't know a single Shill supporter who cares for truth. Not one. But they sure care a lot about "feelings", lol.

Make Israel Great Again! MIGA!


What do you have against the only western style democracy in the Middle East, you know with such weird things as human rights and the rule of law, and the one with the most legitimate historical claim to the lands there?

Your second residence is probably in Tel Aviv.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 am
by URUZ
Yep, no response from you. As I thought.

You're pathetic man. Everyone can see you have no answers to even the most basic questions I'm asking you.

Where's the deflection now? Ouch.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:42 am
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:Yep, no response from you. As I thought.

You're pathetic man. Everyone can see you have no answers to even the most basic questions I'm asking you.

Where's the deflection now? Ouch.


Make Israel Great Again! This winning is so hard, I can't take it anymore! It's bigly and so very huuuge!

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 am
by URUZ
^ clownnoob nonsense. You can't even answer a simple question. Hilarious.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:55 am
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:^ clownnoob nonsense. You can't even answer a simple question. Hilarious.

Muh western christianity cuckdom! Please don't take notice!

Image

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:56 am
by URUZ
Muh still can't answer a simple question. Ouch.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:57 am
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:Muh still can't answer a simple question. Ouch.


Just stop, I don't know much embarrassing yourself I can take. I'm about to piss myself laughing and smiling over here.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:59 am
by URUZ
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:Muh still can't answer a simple question. Ouch.


Just stop, I don't know much embarrassing yourself I can take. I'm about to piss myself laughing and smiling over here.


Why don't you have any answers? Just silly redirection and emoticons. Then accuse the other side of what you're actually guilty of. Typical leftist tactic.

I call you embarrassing and then, predictably, a few posts later you say the same to me.

If you can't be intelligent, at least try to be original.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:48 pm
by Arminius
Meno_ wrote:This is why, I am ultimately a Trumpist, and agree with Your previous assessment, that under Hilary Clinton, a final nuclear conflict might not have been avoidable.

Do some (and if yes: how many) of the U.S. citizens hate their country, for example because of the unjustice in the world? Many haters of this kind argue in this way, I think, but I do not know for sure, and that is the reason why I want to ask an U.S. citizen, for example you (or are you not an U.S. citizen?).

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 pm
by Meno_
I am both, US and Hungarian citizen. Your question, is complex, and needs a lot of thought to give it justice, in a concise form. But shall get back on it.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 am
by Arminius
The question remains: Do some (and if yes: how many) of the U.S. citizens hate their country, for example because of the unjustice in the world?

My assumption is: yes; but I don't know the percentage. All European countries and the countries with people of European origin have such haters.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 pm
by Otto_West
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:Muh still can't answer a simple question. Ouch.


Just stop, I don't know much embarrassing yourself I can take. I'm about to piss myself laughing and smiling over here.


Why don't you have any answers? Just silly redirection and emoticons. Then accuse the other side of what you're actually guilty of. Typical leftist tactic.

I call you embarrassing and then, predictably, a few posts later you say the same to me.

If you can't be intelligent, at least try to be original.

I'm not left or right, I am an apolitical egoist that serves themself or those in my inner circle.

(As a tribalist those that are in my tribe and are considered to be a part of it.)

I don't classify myself in any traditional terminologies politically as I don't fit any criteria. I am a skeptic of all authority and systems of government but not necessarily opposed to the idea of government or leadership. It's just that if I'm not leading, directing, or influencing a government organization I have no interest in it as it has no benefit in pertaining to me. I have no interest in government or authority of any kind as a subordinate. My political social philosophy if I had to define it would be the philosophy of me, myself, and my own.

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 pm
by URUZ
"I'm tribal, apolitical, an egoist, and I don't believe in traditional concepts in politics".


Yeah, I guess it took you 11 days to come up with that as a response. "I don't know, man". Ok then.