Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:22 pm

This will be really interesting.

I just saw Biden call Obama "Captain Africa" in some kind of attempt at a sentence.

I believe this dementia is reflective of Americas dementia concerning what they did to the natives, the greatest mass murder ever committed on Earth.

All the current worry about white on black and black on white racism is also just a distraction from the true racism.

America is split almost entirely, and now only bipartisan in one way: pretending they didn't steal the land and killed the original inhabitants.

Biden represents this desperately upheld national dementia. Which means that, unless Republicans make an issue out of the Natives, he will probably be elected.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:07 pm

I don't care who gets it but yeah sleepy Joe is old as the hills and it shows in his cognizance. All I care about is socialized medicine. That's wtf I need because I ain't tryna pay hundreds of dollars a mont when I ain't sick, and co-pays that are egregiously high.

I've already lived the first half of my.life... the part when you dont need healthcare. But now I'm on my last fifty piece and a muhfucka gonna need a doctor when he hit seventy.

You put a guy in there who can do that and we got a deal. (Read in Joe pesci voice)
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:55 pm

I hear that, I suppose. Trump was trying to bring down costs of medicines, and abolished Obama's Obamacare-penalties, he has been trying to do what he can.
But big Pharma is essentially the core of the US' eugenic nazi heritage, and they're very tough and without any scruples. A president who is constantly beleaguered by treasonous criminal politicians and billionaires and who has the entirely state media against him can not and make world peace, and root out the global adrenochrome addicted pedophile ring, and defeat big Pharma in one term.
But give him a second term and Im sure health care costs will go down as well. Trump knows this is an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:31 pm

And those people aren't native Americans, they're hative Americans. jealous that we Europeans had guns and small pox and all they had was tomahawks and poison sumac. Plus that one guy looked to me like a Sioux or a Cree. Apaches and black foots wouldnt be whining because they lost.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:48 pm

-
The same was happening with the UK / EU relationship, in not only ourselves, but our voices being stifled.

15DEA835-C39C-4A6B-9092-9E18D68A98AD.jpeg
15DEA835-C39C-4A6B-9092-9E18D68A98AD.jpeg (132.18 KiB) Viewed 610 times

85D0DCB4-35EA-42F3-B05D-0594894AE50E.jpeg
85D0DCB4-35EA-42F3-B05D-0594894AE50E.jpeg (106.83 KiB) Viewed 610 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 am

Schrödinger's cat Bob BarkerIII • 8 hours ago • edited
History is important to any nation and President TRUMP is making it in so many ways...

● The president who cleaned up a ghastly subculture of using paedophilia as a reward and control system for politicians, business people, government employees, actors and even foreign statesmen.

● The president who supported the military, created Space Force and looked after the country's Vets.

● The president who allowed the economy to grow to unprecedented levels - and then repeated the feat when evil people allowed it to fail.

● The president who eliminated the idea that any minority could not be treated equally under the law.

● The president who appointed a record number of judges.

● The president who, almost alone, sunk the Deep State.

● The president who stopped China from becoming the world's leading country.

● The president who made America strong again, proud again, safe again and who made America great again !!!

MAGA TRUMP Pence - November 3 Landslide
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:42 pm

I have seen videographical evidence, of Biden’s racial outpourings..

1 ..not sure why the Dems selected him, to run.

2 ..there’s no way he’s winning this election.

3 ..having always admired Trump, I’m very pleased that he’s doing very admirable things.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:01 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:07 pm

MagsJ wrote:I have seen videographical evidence, of Biden’s racial outpourings..

1 ..not sure why the Dems selected him, to run.

2 ..there’s no way he’s winning this election.

3 ..having always admired Trump, I’m very pleased that he’s doing very admirable things.

Nice!

Sun breaks through right now.
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:53 pm

promethean75 wrote:https://youtu.be/AaYKn7_bFiE

I’ve also seen footage of Biden stroking the hair, face and neck of a 6 year old girl, and he had to be led away, by the arm, by one of his political Aides. He was quite provocative and sensual about it, too. :|

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:15 pm

ew

Biden looks like he's got an uncooked pancake plastered to his forehead. Or like one of those androids from the 90s scifi movies. The one in aliens. Like his head doesn't look real. He looks like something an amateur special effects artist from the 90s would come up with in the studio.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:38 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:58 am

MagsJ wrote:
promethean75 wrote:https://youtu.be/AaYKn7_bFiE

I’ve also seen footage of Biden stroking the hair, face and neck of a 6 year old girl, and he had to be led away, by the arm, by one of his political Aides. He was quite provocative and sensual about it, too. :|

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:59 am

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 am

And your point is?

MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 am

Same as yours.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:18 am

Well that was a non-event, then..

MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:30 am

Joe Biden is known as “creepy uncle joe”

This isn’t really news.

Trump is hypersexualized too. It corrupts his mind.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mowk » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:58 am

Yeah, so either way it swings it's embarrassing. Trump has his own special "brand" of embarrassing.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:19 am

Only Americans could care about awkwardness in a situation like this.

Just keep supporting these pedophiles, even as Trump is rolling them up. Very wise.

The flitty wisdom.

:lol:
- Thucydides
Image -
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mowk » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:22 am

Yeah, Trump and Biden are such great Americans.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Only Americans could care about awkwardness in a situation like this.

Just keep supporting these pedophiles, even as Trump is rolling them up. Very wise.

The flitty wisdom.

:lol:

Is this what this is about? Trump is the only anti-pedophile president?

He’s the only president on record to repeatedly walk into the teen America pageant changing room! (Which he owned!). Shows you what his stance is on abuse of power!

Trump is a pervert moral nihilist.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mowk » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:39 am

What would happen if neither party candidate won the electoral requirement? What if the voting was so bent by writing in a candidate you really could respect as a president? Seriously. If the GOP could replace Trump who would they choose? Pence would be an upgrade. If the Dems could replace Biden who would they choose? And fuck to hell Hillary. These people aren't on the ticket because of an American populace, they are compromises against each other which does no "American" service. Americans build a more perfect union. That's what Americans do. Let's define that a bit more specifically.

As far as candidates it's an embarrassment either way.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:57 am

So the next question is obviously, between the two who is the less embarrassing? (To continue the vernacular of the OP, as there appears some blow-back regarding notions of the absence of pride in being a part of what is transpiring. Rights paired with responsibility and all that hog wash.)

And if you feel you ain't a part of it, we have failed in the creation of a more perfect union.

How are we going to agree on that metric and its extents? Great again or greater again?
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Mowk,

My motto is, “great for the first time”

I always write myself in because this government has completely abandoned the greatest part of the constitution (separate but equal powers) (which was stolen from a Native American tribe incidentally)

Money seems to be the only thing that talks in politics.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events