yep, soldiers who died are losers and suckers said...

in Trump bizarro world, IQ45 is said to have told people in
his inner circle, that soldiers, the war dead, are losers and suckers…

I am not shocked because he even called John McCain a loser for
being captured… “I like people who weren’t captured”…

he actively hate the military and those who serve…

not a very good look for someone who is commander in chief…

and they say IQ45 is a patriot… I don’t think so…

IQ45 is the classic loser… and he will lose this fall…

Kropotkin

not to mention that IQ45 still hasn’t said
anything about the bounty that Russia/Putin put
on American soldiers in Iraq and that area…

IQ45 has said more about Biden wearing a Mask then
he has about Russia Bounty program… does that tell you
his priorities…

I think so…

Kropotkin

Pete I already told you the Russian bounty incident was a misunderstanding.

K: so, do you get paid in rubles or dollars? just asking for a friend…

ps, I don’t watch video’s…not now, not ever…

Kropotkin

its been reported that the administration has decided to
shut down the official newspaper of the military, Stars and Stripes…

for no reason other then the administration didn’t like the reporting
of the newspaper… let it be noted that this newspaper, Stars and Stripes,
has been reporting news since the Civil war, let that sink in for a moment…

the only real source of news for Military types has been shut down
because it wasn’t friendly enough to IQ45 delicate ego…

Kropotkin

Read all about it: politico.com/news/2020/09/0 … per-408945

From wiki:

‘Stars and Stripes is an American military newspaper that focuses and reports on matters concerning the members of the United States Armed Forces. It operates from inside the Department of Defense, but is editorially separate from it, and its First Amendment protection is safeguarded by the United States Congress,[citation needed] to whom an independent ombudsman, who serves the readers’ interests, regularly reports.

I read my own fair share of issues way back then. Of course back then I was on my way to becoming a full fledged Marxist.

For me though, here’s the murky part: Did Trump himself order this? Did the Pentagon act on his orders?

If so, suppose Trump loses the election this November, claims Biden’s victory was rigged by the Democrats and orders the Pentagon to keep him from office.

It’s always the guys with the guns owned and operated by the state that get the last word. In Third World countries time and again. But what about here?

One account from the liberal media:

washingtonpost.com/politics … Fstory-ans

[b]'President Trump called U.S. soldiers injured or killed in war “losers,” questioned the country’s reverence for them and expressed confusion over why anyone would choose to serve, according to a new report that the White House has called “patently false.”

The report, published late Thursday by the Atlantic, cites four unnamed people with firsthand knowledge of Trump’s comments. It says Trump disparaged the military service of the late former president George H.W. Bush, objected to wounded veterans being involved in a military parade, and canceled a visit to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he didn’t care about honoring those killed in war.[/b]

Unnamed people? Come on, either these sources come to the surface and provide us with substantive evidence of the charges, or this too will just become one more instance of water rolling off Donald Duck’s back.

‘"I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes,” he said. “There is nobody that respects them more. So, I just think it’s a horrible, horrible thing.”’

And it’s not like he has ever been known to lie, right?

“There is nobody who respects them more than me”

Lie number 1.

There are almost 8 billion people on earth now. Trump, of all people (who never went to the military) respects people of the military MORE than all other 8 billion people combined ?!?! Laughable!!!

Actually it’s not too funny. Just for this statement alone, he should be sent to prison for life — buttraped by a guy named Sancho everyday.