Sympathy for trump.

You are not presenting proof EC. Do you ever produce anything concrete like videos, executive actions written by Trump, claims from small businesses what regulations used to help them that Trump took away, anything other than your own non-factual without evidence take on things?

Do you favor global (or US) communism? Yes or no?

If “no” then it is very very obvious that you haven’t the slightest clue as to what is happening in the global scene. If you did, you would know that Mr Trump is the ONLY thing standing between global communism and any sense of freedom.

Your beliefs about how the world and the US function are ridiculously unfounded. That’s why you have been asked to provide or at least to look at the ACTUAL evidence not your speculations.

Yes that does seem an apt description of what you know.

Wendy, I don’t need to fucking re-dig for hours to state basic truths. There’s a long game here. For example:

Frackers are going to be able to buy up any small chain that they can as part of their portfolio. It’s a fact. Up and comers get bought out sometimes for twice their assets by big money. That’s the new economic landscape… the very thing conservatives have been masturbating to for decades. With trump? Now it’s a reality. He’s the part of the culmination of the desire to end democracy on earth, but it doesn’t work if learned helplessness is not in sync with transparency. Donald Trump doesn’t give a fuck about either of us Wendy. The sad part is, you swallow the whole pile of bullshit and I don’t. Maybe some of it, but not the whole fucking pile!

Again, no factual evidence.

Dude. Really? These facts are common knowledge for good faith interlocutors. Yes, I can find what trump defunded… and the fracking analogy is common sense.

NIH, EPA, CDC…Some defunding is not deregulation, but it does make sense that with less regulations, those departments would not need as much money.

So you refuse to look at any actual evidence yet ask how you could tell which side is lying more.

That’s why I said that you will never change for many years - obstinance - the mule led by a plastic (fake) carrot hanging from a Marxist stick.

Dude! I’ll just give you LAST YEARS CUTS if you’re going to be such an asshole about it:

google.com/amp/s/www.washin … utType=amp

And this according to trump is the worst fake newspaper on earth

What are you proposing with that post?

Global communism vs. The Constitution, well that can be handled without evidentary value , but the constitutive aspects of fee enterprise vs. oligarchian. manipulations thereof, reserves more compelling reasons.

The point is the that freedom is vanishing for those incapable to pay the free…

What does that mean?

In the midst of a global war (Communism versus Constitution) there is very little freedom to be had and a great deal of very, very clever deceit designed to get people attacking their own - get the body’s immune system to attack its host.

Mr Trump is leading the anti-communism effort (along with other nationalist leaders - Boris Johnson, Volodymyr Zelensky, Scott Morrison, Netanyahu, and so on). To quibble over highly doubtful rumors about Mr Trump’s possible misdeeds (most already proven to have been a deception) is ridiculously low minded, anti-social, and PRO-Communist.

Honestly?

What do I mean by that?

Try this for 1/100,000 of the shit that can be factually flung at trump.

youtu.be/MufkLBSzE3Q

It seems apparent that you have no idea what “evidence” means. Again it’s like asking a blind person to distinguish hue. There’s no point beyond discerning the situation.

High regulations was only a small part of the effort to destroy the USA.

Man, I gave you two links that are only a fraction of what I’m capable of. If you don’t want to respond to the evidentiary chain. That’s on you, not me. Your replies were unresponsive.

That is what I meant by having no clue as to what constitutes evidence.

Until you learn that very important distinction, I am sure that you will just keep hating things that you never understood and pointlessly arguing with people.

Perhaps imagine that you are in a court of law. Nothing you have been saying would be accepted as anything but hearsay and personal opinion. All of it struck from the court records.

Perhaps, in war nothing is ruled out including the validity of the ’ Chinese flue, as a result of bio-weapon attack
But then, where could be surprise vengeance by Trump& Putin, both of whom are constitutionally incapable of realizing the inverted ideological struggle

Is China capable to withstand such overwhelming possible use of force against her?

Cyberear is nearly a frosting to a cake ready to explode in that case…???

Let me be the devil’ s advocate here, try and and for what reason would or could Chinese imperialism let it’s own devises be so visually short-sighted.

If true, well, more of expecting the unexpected
And that would be truly a terrible price to pay for mismanagement of labels to cover as book binders d I to avoid panic

Or are those propagating this, are merely prejudgmentally approaching from a faithless position. ?

I decapitalised constitution because it’s referential values has ceased to exercise literal control for formal revisions, instead the trace of truth left in it left more interpretive affection toward it’s mechanics, then factual effects of government controls do. .

Even the minor surgery fond by Trump can not withstand the humangous unidentifiable , & populous Eastern bland of definition by some sort of fiat.

So. Nixon’ s debacle of opening up China, at the same time Mc’Nmara advanced the domino theory, while tryong to save face out of Indian China, was merely a mere glimple of a foreshadow of much larger underlying tensions to form.

I mean any thing could flow from how You present this argument. It’s possible or, compelling , but the main reasons are not very substantive.

Care to expand , or dispel any misleading images?

Umm… dude

Lots of this condemnation is from trump himself in his own words.

Others are IRS documents (and these people don’t fuck around); they’ll fucking send you to prison for not paying a dollar (even though income tax is unconstitutional). When you have an unconstitutional government institution telling you that you’re corrupt, that’s really fucked up.

What does that mean?

China has been using the $500 billion a year given to it by the USA for the past 20 years to build the second largest military in the world, the largest Navy in the world, the largest cyber spy network in the world (envy of the CIA, MI6, Mossad and the Five Eyes). They have developed the second largest satellite and anti-satellite network in the world. They have forcibly taken over the South China Sea, parts of India, various smaller countries in the region as well as Nigeria and many African regions. They have horded essential resources concerning agriculture, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and others while systematically disrupting competition. They have taken control of the UN and WHO and I am sure many other global organizations through extortion.

In short, as they have demonstrated time and time again, they are not worried about retaliation other than to balance it into the final goal - global domination.

China functions from the advice of Gen Sun Tzu, “Do not engage in war until you have already won” - The Art of War. For those not equipped to understand Sun Tzu, he was saying to secretly undermine your adversary until he can no long win a war even if he chooses to - then just move in and crush him.

Currently China is almost exactly on the schedule. Mr Trump seriously disrupted their plans by rebuilding the US military that Mr Obama had intentionally depleted to the point that Mr Trump was told by his Generals that the could not fight a war even if they wanted to (the exact intent of China. Mr Obama also depleted other major resources of the US for the same purpose (PPE, uranium, employment, …). Mr Biden had also been actively assisting the Chinese through not merely allowing Chinese theft and propaganda into the US but also by encouraging the all US manufacturing be moved out of the US to China and other countries as is being currently revealed to the US population.

The USA has been engaged in a China/Israeli/globalist subversion war for the past, at least, 20 years. Currently it is on display by the Marxist party in the US (“Democrats” - also exported into globalist compliance). COVID-19 was used ahead of China’s schedule in order to get back on schedule despite Mr Trump.

The war has been on for decades. Why would China now become afraid to continue? China, the CCP, is all the more inspired to hurry and complete their sabotage of the entire world before Mr Trump can seal them back into their communist bottle from which they were released some 2 decades ago…

Russia is almost nothing but a bystander, more afraid of China than of the US.

In the mean time petty Americans cooperate in their demise by turning on each other and their own leaders (the “Regime Change Tactic”) - small minded people led into Marxist revolution all to serve Chinese domination and global communism.

What is seen now is a picture of Chinese global obfuscation and extortion

That “savior” now known to be China and the CCP, Xi Jinping.

We can see much of what James knew but How did he know it?

So now, what was your question?

Convincing but not totally. I am thinking about this twist, and although corraborating the softer modality I supposed, will try to organize my mind and relate today.

As of tonight , stuck on this, but good, even if keeping my mind awake into the night. It bothers me so much.7