the increasingly unhinged IQ45

Well ever since IQ45 home from the hospital for
testing positive for covid-19, he has been wildly erratic…
to the point that some people are talking about the 25th amendment
which is the one about replacing the Prez with the Vice prez…

I am no fan of Pence but the steroid rage that is now the president,
can’t be allowed to continue to remain in office…
he called Harris a “Monster” now she may be a lot of things, but
“Monster” isn’t one of them…his recklessness has put secret service
agents into isolation from his little joyride…he said, he wasn’t going to
continue the stimulus talks until after the election in a hissy fit,
then a few hours later said he would consider it…

for the second time in American history, the president’s mental competency
is in question…(if you have to ask who was the first, you are young)…

the polls of late have been in the tank for IQ45 and the GOP… to the point
where they are going to lose the senate in an ugly fashion… it is turning into
a blue tidal wave of epic proportions…a whole lot of people are wondering if
Biden will reach 400 Electoral votes or just hit 350… with 270 being the mark
to being elected president…

the recent news that IQ45 refuses to debate in a virtual format will save him
further embarrassment… but that leaves him a major, major problem, how to
changed the current flow of the election…he is bleeding badly…

and his current mental derangement isn’t helping him change the course of
the election…

Kropotkin

It might be more likely that invoking the 25th amendment comes into play if, after losing the election to Biden and actually accepting the defeat, Trump goes full monty in seeking revenge on those he considers to be his enemy.

After all, even if he loses the election and accepts that fate, he is still the president of the United States until Biden is sworn into office on January 20, 2021.

In other words, the part that I focused on here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=196030

In particular:

Who knows what Trump might be prepared to unleash in those 70+ days.

How about a “trumped” up war in which, say, he orders a nuclear strike on China. Taking the entire planet down with him.

Cue Dr. Strangelove?

And, however Trump might continue to remain “unhinged”, there’s this part:

nytimes.com/2020/10/10/sund … e=Homepage

[b]'Several people who have dealt extensively with Mr. Trump have suggested that he takes a dubious, even disdainful view of his most loyal followers. He takes them for granted because he knows they would forgive him for anything: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”

'“The people Trump despises most love him the most,” said Howard Stern, who hosted Mr. Trump on-air for years, in May. His voters, Mr. Stern said, are people he would not want in his hotels. “He’d be disgusted by them,” he said. “Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

'In his recent memoir, the longtime Trump fixer Michael Cohen described the contempt with which his boss would speak about evangelical Christians, perhaps the president’s most durable corps of supporters. After a meeting with a group of pastors in 2011, Mr. Cohen says Mr. Trump asked him: “Can you believe this [expletive]?”;[/b]

Again, why?

And all I can “think up” is that there is a large swath of Americans who are in fact “under-educated”, rabidly gung-ho about Jesus, and longing for the days when people who looked just like them were the “real America”.

And, if not Trump, who can they turn to on the national stage?

If that could happen, or before that wouldn’t happen, the military for sure would force him to leave the White House, and doesn’t the nuke need several counter keys by various levels to engage it, ?

Or, government with the enormous intelligence-psychiatric structure , be capable to certify him to be dysfunctional?