We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

An interesting take on how the crisis is being used by politicians and what the culture of politics is.
Russell Brand also reminds me that the billionaires and many of the larger corporations INCREASED their wealth and power during the first wave of Covid. They are likely continuing this. There is a consolidation of power happening. Whether there is a conspiracy in any facet of the crisis or not, there is a consolidation of power happening and it is also politics as usual…

youtu.be/jnOIC9qSz4U

This is a big reason this fake pandemic worked and even a big reason why it came about. Insanely, it gives people (sheep anyway) a sense of security.

You don’t need a big smoky room conspiracy. If enough people feel their safe space violated, the steps suggest themselves. Like herds.

It’s on Youtube. My wife thought it ok. I found it predictable.

Exactly. When anti-‘what they call conspiracy theorists’ ‘critique’ so called conspiracy theorists, they inevitably critique straw men. They assume it must be thousands and thousands of people in the know. The hospital staff need not know, most people at the vaccine maker need not know, most people in government need not know…and so on. You just need to trigger the right propaganda, release the right memos, set things in motion - convince a few key people - and further make sure that some key people make a lot of money off it. Those people want to believe they are doing good. They don’t want to look closely. There are so many psychological attitudes and self-interests and unquestioning minds out there, you don’t have to have some massive group. At all. And if you have a good way to marginalize opposition, then you can claim consensus. And that science is behind you.

It happens here at ILP. People flip out about criticisms of current covid policy and if you question them, tease it out a little, they always have masses of assumptions about what must be going on if there was a systematic problem.

It’s all very Freudian.

They want some things that they cannot admit to themselves that they want without jeopardizing their self-image or what Freud called ego (as opposed to neo-budist claptrap ego). So all you need is people willing and with the expertise to give them a story, a narrative, like a dream, that allows them to pursue this thing they want while pretending to only pursue things that they are allowed to want.

The degree to which they accept this process to themselves is actually variable. But it is never 100% “they don’t understand what’s happening.” There is a transaction. That is why someone like Mr R can so seamlessly just change subject in response to not having a coherent answer.

It’s not that they don’t realize that this hoax is imperiling their freedom. It’s that they needed an excuse to give up their freedom.

They were scared and overwhelmed by the world. China cold brought order.

Lol but that’s one thing that bothers me about Freud. Maybe I don’t want to understand vermin so well. Just understanding how they work debases my person and makes me feel dirty.

Besides, there are good guys dreaming as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syCrQp1OVO8[/youtube]

The important thing is that, much more than intellect, truth takes balls.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2MrOPg_i0[/youtube]

All the hospitals in my area are in lockdown so you cannot get in to see “the fuss.” The gestapo sits at the main entrance questioning you about being there with their no visitors allowed policy.

The Commies are already inside the city-walls, trying to open the front gate for the invading army.

We’re about to see if they will be caught before it’s too late.

Maybe the Far-Right will join Antifa and defunding the police at this rate:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSa8xOhl2o[/youtube]

bitchute.com/video/A72qqcgVq4QW/

Snitches wind up in ditches, where they belong.

I’m glad I don’t live in Quebec, I don’t think it’s as bad here in BC, but I’m sure it will be sooner or later.

Police are morons, like most people, the majority of people will do whatever a guy in a white lab coat tells them, see the Milgram experiment.

And that’s why Bill Gates and his buddies can get away with this.

Still, fuck da police, they gonna get what’s coming to them.

bitchute.com/video/1cKINpXb4Uo/

For all my naysayers and those who argued with me the past year, I have something to tell you…

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

I
TOLD
YOU
SO
!

_
No surprise there, lol…

Our lockdown is until March, then a soft lockdown till July…
Boris don’t want nobody/the-opposition, to tell him he didn’t contain the spread enough.
So when they try lie, he/we can say “nu uh!” :eusa-naughty: to the lieing scum…

You guys are giving them far too much wriggle room… sigh :icon-rolleyes:

Will they be held accountable for any further Covid spread and deaths, or will these increasing numbers magically disappear and cease?