We Do Not have a Medical Pandemic

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0o0qYLQhs[/youtube]

I suspected this from the start. There has been confirmation before but this is a big one.

If covid19 is just a ‘flu’ then why the considerable difference in the mortality numbers?

“Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that’s higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.”

However , covid, so far, in a matter of months-slightly more then 6 months, have caused upward of 1 million deaths already.

Then most flue’s are seasonal and last anywhere from 3 to 4 months duration. Covid19 has already exceeded that, and infections around the world are in an upsurge. Regular flues don’t behave like that, with. or without the injection of existing vaccines.

The argument presented by the Dutch woman is possibly factual, but to any seriously consederation it is not very convincing.

Of course we shall see what the future holds, and there are still many months that can either validate the idea, or throw it into the heap , of many such discarded possibilities.

At the beginning of the HIV epidemic, several doctors came up with similar ideas: one which stands out is one proposing the eradication of gays as a military effort to deal with gays within their ranks.

Other theorists proposed that HIV was the byproduct of dubious treatment effects. of various viral infections,.

And lastly, that it cane from the consumption of monkeys in Africa.

At the very least, a definitive project to exclude all but a single opportunity for infection is required.

Until then, the idea that this illness is proof positive , that the Covid19 is a bio-weapon, carries as much conviction , as any other.

If the body count keeps getting larger, as effected in a hyperbolic rate of infection, then it is conceivable that it will look more like the previous epidemics of yesteryear, then bouts of flu.

I wish to be able to believe what is said in the video, however I am far from being convinced.

Supposedly the flu kills 10-60,000 per year so… 50,000.

Supposedly Covid has killed 210,000.

However there have been many reports of MSM inflating the numbers, and exuding social pressure, to ‘include’ other types of death (as with diabetes, heart disease, etc) as ‘Covid’ deaths this year. This alone would count for the discrepancy between the average flu deaths per year.

Regardless it is at least proved that this is not a Pandemic. The panic is unwarranted, and sign of deeper societal, cultural, and political problems.

The numbers are 1.1 million killed by Covid worldwide, in 6 virulent months. Let’s see what the numbers are in 6 more months.

I am not saying either way at this point. Let’s see what the future holds .

to Ur: I am sorry you are not smart enough to understand
this is a world wide pandemic… the numbers alone should convince
you of this fact… but let us leave you with one more number…

the total number of Americans combat death in all of WW2 is 291,557…
the number of deaths of Americans from the virus since Feb. 219,000…

Kropotkin

Assuming that the numbers are trustworthy which is precisely what he’s questioning.

He is assuming a world wide conspiracy,
that alone should bring his conspiracy theories
to be questioned.

Kropotkin

But you’re not questioning him, you are outright telling him he’s wrong :open_mouth:

And since you’re also the one claiming that there is no conspiracy taking place, you should also be the one making an effort to prove your position.

This is based only on my own experience with minds of Urwrong’s ilk but you can’t reason with them. You can only mock them and hope they go away.

I merely recognize they are almost certainly of the same opinion about me.

Then others can decide for themselves which sort of poster is best for ILP. They can mock him or they can mock me. And ILP will no doubt eventually become which side wins.

1:04 She said 89-94% of the tests are false positives, the rest are false negatives.

Covid is nonsense, probably doesn’t even exist.

Covid i.e. the sniffles, like ‘climate change’ i.e. weather, ‘feminism’ i.e. misandry and ‘anti-racism’ i.e. racism are forms of pseudoscientific and pseudoprogressive authoritarianism.

People stopped taking priests seriously, so they came up with new, more sophisticated forms of mind control.

When just 10 individuals possess as much wealth as the bottom 50% of humanity, that’s 4 billion people, conspiracy isn’t hard.

Big pharma wants to control what you think, what you put on and into your body, shocking I know.

The UN wants to control us for the same reasons China wants to control its population.

Money wants power and power wants money, who would’ve thunk.

K: I will be making an entire thread about this…

Kropotkin

The WHO is owned by China by the way, obviously.

Everyone should visit this site:

https://londonreal.tv/

There you will find hundreds of doctors and scientists who believe the virus either isn’t worse than the common cold or flu, or may not even exist.
These people are whistleblowers and there are thousands of them.
And there are countries like Sweden and Belarus taking a radically different approach to this thing.
There wouldn’t be thousands of whistleblowers if this virus was totally legit.
There are no doctors and scientists telling us the common cold, flu or say Ebola doesn’t exist or are several orders of magnitude weaker than we’re being told.
There are some who have different ideas about what viruses in general are and how best to treat them, but that’s a discussion for another day.
These doctors and scientists are at the very least worth considering, hearing out, in addition to the many inconsistencies in the official narrative anyone can uncover for themselves, many I’ve explored in this thread:

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195585

It’s a long thread, it tends to get better as it developed.

Thing is tho, only independent thinkers can appreciate these dissident doctors, scientists and the inconsistencies in the official narrative.
People who truly believe in democracy and individualism.
The dependents who believe in technocracy, or theocracy, will always go along with the official narrative.

Also, check this site out:

https://swprs.org/

Peter some people convince themselves that it just isn’t real as a way to cope. It’s dangerous, but they do it.

Look at the death-rate, and after factoring in the cause-of-death which has been admitted to override normal causes such as cancer, obesity, old age, etc. this is clearly a Scamdemic.

Early on it was used as a political tool against Trump but now it is just ridiculous, and you must not be very smart if you fall for such obvious lies.

if you have diabetes and you get hit by a bus did the diabetes kill you or was it the bus?