Still T.R.U.M.P.

i dont need cable news to tell me that people who dedicate themselves to teaching kids are ok people

whats the alternative?

To hell?

Yeah. Their students just go on killing rampages because I don’t know bad luck.

to public school.

there was this guy that used to go to the Sunday family dinners at my grandmas. I used to see him every Saturday. One day I didn’t anymore because he threw a guy out of an airplane as part of a mass trafficking scheme beef and they caught him.

where are those 2 little magats i havent heard from them all day im waiting for them to come and talk about vouchers, charter schools and how betsy devos is a good person

Maybe use the money for something not driving children to mass murder?

that sucks man a buddy of mine sold some guys some shitty cocaine once and they threw him out of a window and he was paralyzed after that from the waist down then he later od’d and died off some heroin

im open to suggestions

Yeah the people I grew up with dealt with tons, not grams.

A friend of mine also once got stabbed to death over a crack deal for grams.

What is this we measuring death dicks?

Well for starters maybe don’t ask for more of them is maybe a place to start.

like what?

what if the problem is that there arent enough teachers? i sign of a good school is a small class size. what if more teachers meant smaller classes everywhere and then kids were more engaged and better able to learn and get more attention from the teachers? that would cost more money

You are too dumb I can’t deal.

Are all the school shootings at public schools, rather than private/charter schools?

are u asking if putting a profit motive in place in schools makes kids shoot each other less?

Then perhaps such thinking is the cause of the current spotlight and scrutiny on the US, in relation to the world stage.

probably. we gonna have to have another war soon.