Shouldn't Trump use the Military to Stay in Office???

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … p;t=196393

As per Fixed’s thread, and perpetualburn’ response, shouldn’t Trump need to stay in Office, even if it means calling the Military into the matter?

Here are the reasons and they are simple, anybody can understand them:

If.

1. Former Vice President Biden, current “Elect”, is corrupt and blackmailed by the CCP, a puppet for China

2. Trump-Derangment-Syndrome is real, caused and perpetuated by a MSM blackout against Trump

3. Hunter Biden’s laptop (proof of such corruption) is spiked and buried by the United States FBI, proving Deep State corruption covering for Biden

4. The DNC willingness to win “at all cost”, admitted multiple times, and by Clinton/Pelosi/Schumer “do not concede under any circumstance”

5. Leading to the DNC attempting to cheat-to-win, and steal the US Election, which is Treason against the US Republic

Then.

1. President Donald J. Trump has a Duty, as per the US Constitution, as per our Republic, to guard the Office of the People, with Military Force if necessary, against such acts of Treason

He has a Duty to God, at this point, not to concede against such evils, corruption, and Treason.

I believe nothing short of a full, nation-wide Audit of the 2020 US Election, focusing on the Battleground States where most of the fraud took place, would prevent such a Calamity and Disaster now on our doorsteps.

ONLY THIS, can prevent the next events from happening. Democrats, Republicans, Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative, should unify in a Full Audit, to protect our Republic.

Those resisting this, those who double-down on pushing such a corruption forward, should be regarded with Suspicion and Threat.

And if the MSM resists, and continues to lie, they should indeed be admitted as Trump called them: The Enemy of the People.

You really do believe all this shit, don’t you?

But you know me. I’m less interested in why objectivist fanatics of your sort believe what they do and more intrigued regarding how, given the trajectory of experiences that actually came to encompass their lived life, they came to believe one thing rather than another.

In the manner in which, in regard to abortion, I probed that myself on the OP of this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382

Are you willing to do the same in regard to your views on Trumpworld? Or is there just too much invested psychologically in clinging to that need to heap scorn on everyone who refuses to think exactly like you do about, well, everything, right?

Look, I’m not interested in debating what you believe here. Only a goddamn fool would attempt that.

But to what extent are you willing to probe your own point of view as embedded and embodied in the manner in which I construe political prejudices like yours as rooted subjectively in the experiences, relationships and access to ideas that predisposed you to the right end rather than the left end of the ideological spectrum.

Are you finally getting it, lamb, the Truth is finally beginning to pierce that thick skull of yours???

Yep, he really does believe all that shit!! :sunglasses:

He can’t not believe it.
On a psychological level he appears to need it.

It’s a very similar affectance to that which we see in the ex-president whom he’s worshipping so devoutly, to point of a kind of a sickening distastefulness… it’s a little irksome to see someone so indefatigably devoted to the dominance of one particular man over him…

We need to resort to violence just for “him”? :neutral_face: No.

Urwrong if you dont straighten up and stop this nonsense you’re gonna end up another ILP crazy like ecmandu or pedro.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I’m just kidding man. I’m actually the sanest on these boards… but I’ve learned to live with the moniker of crazy as I’ve aged.

K: I do believe we have hit crazytown… that is about the only way to describe this…

UR has called for, liberals to be put into concentration camps, executed, and now
for a military takeover of the government…

let us think about this… if you were sitting on a park bench and some random
guy sat next to you and started rambling about killing liberals and
putting them into concentration camps and then having a military takeover
to keep a president in office, what would your choice be?

1. stay and listen

2. run like hell from this crazy person…

99% of most people would run like hell because he is CRAZY…

put UR statements into the real world and most people would call the cops on him…
and you would be right to call the cops…that is why I have advocated UR seeking
professional help for his personal issues…

it is no longer rational talk… it becomes insanity…

Kropotkin

1. stay and listen

2. run like hell from this crazy person…

3. check him for a wire and then take him to your underground base to begin reeducation and training.

K: some people are so far gone, they are unable to be retrain or reeducated…
I wonder if UR has reached this point?

Kropotkin

All of that would be true IF he got the Pentagon to see and believe the evidence. But like the DOJ and FBI, if they don’t look, they don’t see.

It would be extremely easy for the FBI to question Sidney Powell and Mr Giuliani yet they haven’t. And I suspect that half of the Pentagon is the same - not interested.

in america we elect our leaders and biden was elected and none of trumps lawyers have shown any evidence of election fraud to any courts they just keep talking about it on tv and hyping up the dummies who dont know the difference between hype and evidence

That is what people who don’t look for evidence see - only what their tele tells them.

this is america love it or leave it if u want to live under a military dictatorship where democracy isnt a thing then to go n korea with trumps friend kim jong un

In fact, we are facing an enormously HUUGE transition, and the NEW WORD ORDER is approaching fast and hard.

The Biden way and the Trump wauy are heading through a similar but unidentical trajectory, but the problem that seems to occupy everyone concerns the dissimilarity, between choosing the one that is less painful

Most of it is theatrics, and my guess is that it is the military( industrial complex) that is working through an inverse chain of command to the executive .

Trump has been recruited not because what he should know, but what he does know, to pay off his loans.

New World Order?

Is that even a real thing? Maybe something like the dawning of the age of Aquarius? Wait but that is a real thing but it’s still a few years off… way beyond what I would consider a dawning.

Meno_, you too?

That part is very true.

That part is nonsense.

I’m certain the CIA is involved. I’m just not certain what they’re going to do. I believe they know just how exposed, vulnerable, and compromised this situation is.

I’m certain they know about Biden corruption. But the matter here is Election Fraud, and what that will do to the entire United States.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-z287KQzg[/youtube]