The United States Supreme court denies Trump

im laughing at u too, but only one can be right

u suck at logic

there are mountains of evidence of voter fraud, and here u are surprised the dnc wont let it air to light, duh

ahh the old “all the bad guys are hiding the evidence”

a critical element of any good brainwashed conspiratorial mindset

the supreme court was too cowardly to hear cases, what makes u think lesser courts would

its a matter of cowardice at this point, judges are too afraid of ruling on this false election, so they put it to congress

we now have a contested election with several states sending two sets of conflicting electors?

u know what that means smears, read the constitution, it means Congress will vote

u know what that means?

Trump 2020, get ready for it

I’m ready.

scotus has to follow the laws bruh if u dont have standing to sue then the law is that you cannot sue lol u want scotus to break the law

the alternative electors are not actually electors they are just dummies putting on a show for u lol

No they don’t. Are you going to sue them when they don’t? Arrest them? No.

Yes they are. Their constitutions allow them to be exactly that.

They made that shit up.

If the outcome of an election has national consequences, then obviously a state or a person outside of the states where fraud happened can sue. That’s why it’s being taken to the scotus of the USA, because it’s a national case.

If a federal law is broken in Indiana, someone from California can still sue you.

They made that shit up.

im so glad u arent the person who gets to actually decide what the constitution says

Well, if that’s your best argument, I’m feeling pretty confident.

bro u legit dont know how the courts work

That’s also not an argument. Again, feeling kinda confident.

u guys been feeling confident through like 60 lost cases man. and because u dont really understand the law or how the courts work u legit out here thinking that the judges are just being mean i mean this shit is comical

u talking about my best argument lemme tell u this my friend trump et all have gone to court 60 times with their best arguments and lost and u still out here feeling confident in the next one i mean can u really not see that for what it is?

These are none of these still arguments.

wut

sayn’

u shud read the constitutional law i linked already

they can appoint pretty much whomever they want as electors

lol see u at the end of january when biden is the president