The United States Supreme court denies Trump

and so it ends in court number 48 or 49…

the United States Supreme Court denies the GOP request to block
certification of election results in Pennsylvania… the final death blow of
IQ45 attempt to steal the election…

the entire list goes like this…

"Tuesday December 8, 2020

order in pending case,

(list of defendents V. Penn)

the Application for injunctive relief to Justice Alito and by him referred
to the court (the entire supreme court) is denied."

that its folks…

game over… drive home safely…

Kropotkin

You’d have to be a Commie to not vote for this man over Dementia Joe. But the Truth is in, fact-checked, you had to destroy the US Constitution and rip the Republic in two to “win” with widespread, voter Fraud. If you think you can destroy the nation and get away with it, you are very mistaken.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknGQZpMdSw[/youtube]

Fake News

Game isn’t over. This was only one hoped for avenue.

Yeah these dudes are dumb.

Preventing certification makes it easier. But if the scotus rules there was fraud, then obviously they can have certified all they want, it just adds to the crime. It is far from irreversible.

The odd thing is that they gave no opinion nor revealed who voted for what. They basically just said “No. We don’t want to deal with this.”

What risk do they face? There has to be a reason for that. They are suppose to be above risk. Obviously they are not. And I am beginning to think that James actually knew what that is and stated it years ago.

eventually u guys are gonna have to accept that biden won and that 50 times trump et al have been to court and proven nothing and that scotus isnt about to negate the will of the majority of americans

ur still under the delusion that cheating is allowable, i think ur high again

Fake News

SCOTUS neither rejected Mr Trump nor the GOP.

Without hearing the case SCOTUS rejected TEXAS’ appeal for relief to allow time for their case to be heard.

They gave no reason for it and apparently aren’t going to (which is what I was waiting to hear). Some speculations are concerns for technical filing issues or insufficient standing for Texas.

no matter how much u guys blabber about this or how badly you fail to understand the difference between being tricked by propaganda and there actually being evidence of widespread fraud, biden will be sworn in soon and sdny is coming for trump and all the screeching in the world isnt going to change that and somehow or another you will have to figure out how to cope. there wont be a civil war. there wont be a secession, and trumpism is dead. america rejected him, bigly. if u dont like this country then u can leave. i’ll help u pack

And no matter how much you gutlessly mouth off, it doesn’t change the truth.

Now, that the legal battle is over, look out for the million man march on Washington by pro Trumpets. It isn’t over until it is. Still a good month and a half to go. Guys like Trump never stop working the system

I am very sorry Arminius is gone, with his prediction of calamitous events in case the Dems win.

I hope he is wrong on that one.

truth is biden gonna be sworn in and trumpism is dead

And keep watching. When in two years we aren’t living in concentration camps, economy and life is back to normal, and covid is a thing of the past, these threads will have been forgotten about.

And I am thinking that SCOTUS argued to themselves (being sure not to reveal) that Texans have not been injured - YET. That is a common issue in courts. Until an injury has already occurred, there can’t be any action against it.

So the plan is to get Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden into office, and THEN get him back out - Welcome Ms President Harris

Texas could have presented a different argument and forced the hearing.

Thank fuck for that.
Shame it had to be Biden, but I’ll take it just to get the stain out.

im never going to forget about the people who worked to overturn democracy in the us im keeping track of all these people in congress, governors, state AGs, all of them i got like 30k or so twitter followers and a DM room i admin thats got legit like 15m followers combined with the members of it and we be going ham on that shit morgan fairchild is even in there shes resistance and when we drop tweets in there everyone retweets them so i can get like 7 or 8 million impressions a month even though my acct is anonymous and doesnt even have a pic its insane im also followed by riff raff and dj pauly d but they arent in my dm room. srsly check it out lol were trying to get her to get cher to join the room that’ll add millions of followers to our combined total

u communists dont wave the American flag, u burn it, u will lose

u arent even an american

now ur projecting, i have more america in my little toe than ur entire body

again, ur side burns the american flag, my side waves it

dont forget that