COVID Latest News, Updates etc.

I think the science is that it takes years even decades for a virus to mutate into anything that the vaccine doesn’t already cover.

But perhaps time quantum accelerated by a genetic to memetic relation between viral and human ’ relative intelligence’

Or aliens from space time warping virus samples.

Take your pick. :smiley:

Let me try to clarify:

Way not think of intelligence in terms of Covid viruses, but a behavioristic model could relate very early behavior structures to advanced types, which gave demonstratibly been shown to gave quantum intelligencee, as in the two slit photon demonstration.

"Science/Technology:

Researcher teases out secrets from surprisingly ‘intelligent’ viruses
Are viruses alive? After more than 25 years of studying the tiny disease-carrying microbes, Michael Lai thinks so.
“Viruses are very intelligent. They can think. They do things that we do not expect. They adapt to the environment. They change themselves in order to survive,” said Lai, professor of molecular microbiology and immunology and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator.

The reason why some high school biology teachers might argue with his stance, Lai notes, is that a virus can be crystallized similar to nonliving matter. Plus, viruses depend on other living things to reproduce.

Viruses have ways to enter the human body (through the nasal passages, mouth, skin or via injection). Many have evolved defenses to help them evade the immune system. Viruses that cause infection in humans hold a “key” that allows them to unlock normal molecules (called viral receptors) on a human cell surface and slip inside.

Once in, viruses commandeer the cell’s nucleic acid and protein-making machinery, so that more copies of the virus can be made.

Lai has long probed how these tricky parasites work. He has been especially interested in RNA viruses, which carry their genetic blueprints in what scientists have long considered a relatively flimsy apparatus. Because of the way RNA is copied, it is more prone to mistakes in the genetic code and, unlike DNA, the new copy of RNA is never proofread and corrected.

That’s part of what got Lai interested in studying the coronavirus, which is made up of 31,000 nucleotides and has the longest known viral RNA genome. “Conventional wisdom would say that having such a large RNA genome wouldn’t work, that the virus would become defective. But coronavirus seems to have broken all the rules,” he said.

Lai’s studies of coronavirus have revealed the details of how the virus enters target cells and how it turns on RNA synthesis in the host cell. Coronaviruses cause respiratory illnesses in humans and animals and may cause neurological symptoms similar to those of multiple sclerosis.

Lai is also an expert on the hepatitis D virus, a satellite of hepatitis B virus that can worsen hepatitis infection. In the past few years, hepatitis D infection rates in the U.S. have fallen inexplicably.

Recently, Lai has shifted much of his research efforts to the hepatitis C virus. He counts hepatitis C among the most dangerous infectious diseases in the United States right now. Hepatitis C, an RNA virus that attacks liver cells, spreads from person-to-person mainly through blood products and intimate sexual contact.

Already, four million Americans are believed to be chronic carriers of the virus. About 20 percent of the chronic carriers of the virus will go on to develop more serious liver disease, including cirrhosis and cancer.

The virus was only identified in 1989, and there’s still much that scientists don’t know about it. “Receptors are an important part of the story of how viruses cause infection. But we don’t know what receptor hepatitis C uses to get into the cell,” Lai said.

What’s more, no one knows how to grow hepatitis C in the lab. That means that any research on how the virus replicates in cells is incredibly difficult. But Lai and his research group have managed to study the function of some of the viral genes.

They have discovered that one of the hepatitis C viral proteins binds to a few key players in the human immune system, members of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family.

Lai suspects that this may help explain how the virus is able to escape the immune system’s attack and so can develop into a chronic infection in many patients. It may also explain how the virus damages the liver and causes hepatitis.

“This protein is now a potential target for new anti-viral agents,” Lai said.

He hopes his research will lead to new ways to treat people already infected with hepatitis C, so that doctors can stop the virus before it causes serious liver disease.

After all these years, studying viruses’ shifty ways continues to leave Lai with a sense of amazement. Part of this comes from the ability of viruses to shuffle genes with as much deft as some genetic engineers.

“Viruses can pick up pieces of cellular genes or incorporate their genes into the cell’s genome. That means that evolution occurs all the time in viruses. It’s a very dynamic process – that’s why I always feel that the viruses are alive,” he said."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/its-long-past-time-cdc-clean-covid-19-death-counts
Ain’t gonna happen when asking the swamp to clean itself up’s like asking the same crew to only count legal election ballots, not happening.

9news.com/article/news/heal … 38fdbb913e

Proud to say my home state is the first with the COVID variant found in UK!

“Page missing”

Hmm…works for me, try taking off beginning part maybe?

9news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/colorado-covid-governor-update-after-confirmed-variant/73-721d76ce-d1fd-4cd7-9f43-7238fdbb913e

Both links seem to work now. Perhaps my region was temporarily blocked or their server was out of service for a while. :confused:

I still can’t get to that PDF file you had mentioned but working on it. O:)

41 year old republican house member-elect dies of covid days before being sworn in

nbcnews.com/politics/congre … s-n1252520

My GF is 41 years old, so reading this was a bit of a shocker. I’m guessing he had better healthcare too.

fake news

(Conclusion: if the virus is ‘intelligent’; what level of understanding that can appraise that in terms of human understanding? Why are we humans smarter when the best we can hope for is a stalemate of another sustained chronic disease?

The differential in the factor of mutations, interpose the hotly debated issue surrounding a behavioral and genetic differential: clearing the air of memetic/genetic obfuscations, where gaps remain with some objective program that could reprogram 'it’self into a credible model.?.*

• The idea is profound, and it at least tempers the thought that human intelligence has or has not an initial predetermined , objective program of evolution, or if, it’s evolving is objectless as far as a quantitative ‘instinctually derived method’ of evolving toward some ‘light’

This sunflower quality of seeking the source of energy that sustains it, may be a learned process as well, broadly and categorically stated.

Does experience start the ball rolling, or some other spark of motivation? ???

Since there doesen’t appear to be a differential evaluatior to splice the qualitative aspect of either form from one another, the conclusion is most probably that intelligence is relatively immeasurable between species.

yes totally he faked his death or something because deep state

I told ya’ll what I think. Everyone reported dead is actually moved to a remote island in the north pacific where they are given new identities.

It’s like that scarlett Johansson movie but in reverse.

Fucking creepy shit.

I told y’all my aunt got it, it was a cold, she is fine after some boogers, then suddenly an account appears, says their friend died, and stopped posting. This was enough to quash all doubts and misgivings.

Now this dude dies of cardiac arrest, not a known possible thing to happen from Wuhan cold or any cold, they attack the respiratory system, after undergoing a surgical procedure… for a cold-like virus. He was also taking this fucked up experimental drug rxlist.com/consumer_remdesi … dition.htm.

Also, lol, I dunno, but politicians are all constantly on pills. I almost died during a dumb minor surgery once because I forgot to tell the anesthesiologist that I had been taking a bunch of benzos.

But this is creepy as shit.

No blinking.

I’m fittin to tune out of all this for 2021 though, your brainspace is your own, your buttholes are your own to offer to who you will.

Just wanted to jump in here and point out that this is creepy as shit.

Also lol I guess some things our resident contrarian just doesn’t question.

:smiley: :smiley:

I like this theory! =D>

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/2-minnesota-lawmakers-say-states-covid-19-deaths-inaccurate-demand-nationwide-audit

300,000 deaths? Nah, probably more like 20,000, equivalent of the flu.

How many flu deaths so far this season?

I find it odd that there’s not exact numbers, don’t you? What are these guesstimates? Oh, but 195 pediatric deaths. Even the flu numbers are exaggerated to push the flu vaccines.

We’ll never get an honest number again with the three causes lumped together, how convenient.

https://hive.rochesterregional.org/2020/01/flu-season-2020#:~:text=Between%20October%201%2C%202019%20and,24%2C000%20to%2062%2C000%20deaths

pedro one think i do question is when people bend over backward to shit all over occams razor and try and deny something that is plain for everyone to see