American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

bitchute.com/video/G8noedvcDOFI/

The Revolution begins.

bitchute.com/video/D3QuEydT0jyI/

bruh if the police shot her then i mean she must have been doing something wrong

(am i doing this right?)

If she wasn’t Black what difference does it make in America?

bitchute.com/video/mz6OG7pEJ8FD/

wut do u care? ur not an american, im sure ur happy and celebrating

The police have not even killed any of the rioters anywhere around the country, rioters who have been trying to kill the police for eight months but some single woman was doing worse than attempting to kill the police at a Trump march? Was she literally knifing Pelosi or Schumer? Finger on a bomb detonator? This story ought to be a whopper.

twitter.com/igorbobic/status/13 … 76/photo/1

smears is one of the “chosen” tribes, his loyalty is international

im a white american dude from alabama trump loves me more than any of u guys

sure u r, jeff zucker

she shouldn’t have been breaking the law

biden and the dnc shouldnt have been defrauding the election

the entire judicial system and almost all the republican party thinks that what you just said is wrong.

there is no more republican party, and the evidence was never brought to court out of cowardice

or to ilp even. u just keep posting wonky videos.

well, like i said, were far beyond that now

So they should shoot YOU and ALL of those antifa and BLM rioters who were doing far far worse than she was. She was just standing there in a hallway. She probably died without even knowing what happened.

Oh but it is okay to shoot cops in the head, burn buildings, topple statues, beat up old women, and commit election fraud.

lol how u gonna stop congress from certifying bidens win tonight

What you have to worry about is how you are going to stop Biden and the globalist criminals are going to do to your country - and the world.