The USA Died Today

Yeah it wuz pretty much over yesterday. Now that Tuesday’s Gone, its time to move forward, urwrong.

Freedom is worth fighting for.

You might acquiesce to life as a prole in the gulag, but I’m not that satisfied.

Proletariat rise up!!!

Now in the Ugly Swamp the FBI is arresting journalists for mocking Commucrat politicians - 10 years prison for twitting memes.

which journalist?

Doug Mackey.

lol he’s not a fucking journalist.

did you read the statement from the prosecutors? do you know what he did? he didn’t just post a meme you doofus.

Then show us your contra-evidence.

A 31 yearold journalist from Florida often mocking politicians on social media.

But I am willing to stand corrected - with counter evidence because I don’t look deep into the Ugly Swamp any more.

bruh read the complaint it is public info

Like I said, I’m not going to look deep into the Ugly Swamp anymore so if you’re not going to provide a link, I’ll just assume you don’t actually know anything about it.

There’s a better way…

Then these poor fools didn’t even get a pardon from Trump.

ok then just make up your own story of what happened and go with it i mean that seems to be your thing

In obsrvr’s circle of friends, he was “the expert.”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bruh thats all im sayin i cant even imagine what that must be like

For some bloody bludger who never presents any evidence for anything, you are hardly one to talk.

here all all the cases that your side has lost. all the evidence that has been presented by both sides it there.

democracydocket.com/

You reference a BS commie editorial site?
Give it a break.

it literally lists the actual texts of all the court cases involving this whole matter. nothing editorial about a pdf of an actual case bruh.

have you ever read a case before?