Trump is Still President

Trump is Still President.

3rd Term 2024.

K: and showing us how detached from reality you are… but being a paid Russian troll,
reality doesn’t really matter to you… How is Siberia this time of year?

Kropotkin

Oh no, the California Commie is upset!

Face it Kropotkin, I have more America in my toe than your entire body.

youtu.be/butJ52nCLC0

holds bic lighter above head

tldr

nobody cares about ur opinion tho

hey just popping in to remind everyone that trump is not the president

just popping in to remind u cheating is not a legitimate win, trump won

he’s not the president

he is, he won the 2020 presidential election with legal votes

well that’s not what literally every judge in every court and every election official in every district said

already told u a dozen times, supreme court balked because they were intimidated by rioters and antifa

the cases were valid, but not listened to, that does not mean they were defeated or not true

they were true, and valid, so ur a liar

The Supreme Court calls in the military if they’re concerned about riots because of controversial rulings. They don’t just cave in because of Antifa.

I don’t even think you or obsrvr are from this country.

Your Supreme Court doesn’t have any authority over your military #-o - read your bloody constitution mate.

Dude … I understand that the president is commander in chief.

There are unspoken rules.

We have three vital branches of government in the US.

If one of them is ‘threatened’ by an insurrection on democracy, yes, the military comes to not only protect those branches but citizens for those rulings.

Let me explain this a little better:

Congress makes the laws and decides on war

The Supreme Court interprets them

The president obeys both of them, though, the president can try to nudge the other two branches.

In the US, the president is not an emperor.

Because it explicitly states in the constitution “3 separate yet equal powers”

Anything that interferes with that, requires military intervention.

That’s how a Supreme Court justice would interpret the constitution.

I explained briefly what the constitution is about … making it seem like the president is just a figure-head to the other two branches. It’s more complicated than that.

The president has the power to sign executive orders; which if not challenged, become law. Those orders can always be argued as unconstitutional.

Basically the system was set up to cause tension in three yet equal branches so that debate occurs to cause our country to excel.

It was figured out a long time ago that one monarch (emperor/emperess) is too stupid to do everything… and that’s still true.

The dialectic is what pushes civilization forward. Actually, what pushes the cosmos forward with us as dialectic beings.

It is even simpler than that -

• Congress decides what is to be law
  • Executive (your President and staff) is to ensure those laws are enforced
  • Supreme Court decides IF those laws are being obeyed - IF someone complains

Executive orders are only supposed to be about doing things to ensure the congressional laws really are enforced (ancillary concerns). Currently your President (O’Biden) is very explicitly ignoring his job of enforcing congressional laws - he isn’t answering to Congressional law - even though that is his specific and only job - just look at the migration issue. He is instigating the illegal immigration. He wants illegal people (and uses them - illegally). He is answering to globalist authoritarians - totally betraying the USA.

Yes and no. That’s not how presidents have been using executive orders since Bush.

You know what we’re in for?

I predicted this years ago…

Executive orders will be overturned depending on which party is in office. Trump reversed ones from Obama and Biden reversed ones from Trump.

Our current reality is not a simple civics class.

This is a current conservative think tank essay talking about immigration and terrorism.

heritage.org/immigration/re … n-policies

The thing they don’t mention is effectively slave labor in the US from South America. Now here’s the deal. Trump was caught doing this, as he was saying we need to close our borders (hypocrite). He doesn’t give a shit about slave labor South Americans in the US… it makes the ultra rich here, richer.

What he does know is that if he attacks what he needs to become richer, Americans will like him.

Trump didn’t do anything different with the law than any other president has in terms of immigration, what he did do was to brag about it, because he knew that’s where the xenophobic pulse was.

Obviously, America caters to South American slavery. There are over 1000 channels on my cable television. 50 of them are in a different language, and all of them are in Spanish!!! That’s fucking nuts!!

This has been going on for DECADES!!

The movers and shakers are appealing to people who basically work for pennies on the dollar (and are grateful for it) to the extent that they appeal to them never bothering to learn English.