Trump is Still President

bitchute.com/video/QamZ7xXtPobv/

Trump has Never been President

he was, and he still is

The problem I see is that it is like saying that Romulus Augustulus is still the emperor of Rome. The USA is now a defunct nation with a globalist appointed Magistrate acting as a Prime Minster (beholding only to Parliament/Congress) pretending to be a President of a republic.

Those in power control your military, your CDC, and your Media. Trying to reestablish a republic could be a very very serious problem - regardless of who the President actually is.

Almost all of those in charge knew the election was rigged and that O’Biden didn’t really win. They are still in charge. And they still don’t care. And they are now even more bold toward dispensing with any rebellion at any cost - they truly do not care how many people they murder (else the whole COVID thing would never have happened).

It would be great if the USA could rise from its graven state, but – extremely unlikely. Mr Trump really did perform some true miracles, but that one seems a bit out of reach even for him. I’m sure there is a way – but… :confused:

I gotta say, your grip on reality isn’t very strong here…

Biden is president and has been since Jan 20 2021, 12:00 EST…
any other response tells us how far adrift from reality you really are…

and Biden will continue to be president until he dies or 2024…
but I seriously doubt he runs in 2024 anyway… It will most likely be Harris
unless something unforeseen happens…

Kropotkin

um…

I’m using this thread as a means to prove to the shills and commies that even mathematical certainty will not sway them. I didn’t guess that it would, but I want to see the level of their denial. If any of them were reasonable, they might admit to stealing the election. But I doubt it of course. The level of their reality-denial is monumental, along with what and whom they represent. There will be a huge backlash and blowback from all of this, perhaps sooner than later.

What do you mean? This is mathematical certainty. It proves in no uncertain terms that you are a bold-faced liar, and scum of the earth, but those with any semblance of intelligence knew as much long ago:

Mathematical certainty that you are dirty, rotten liar.

When are you going to stop lying, smears, ever? Now is a good time to admit to your fraud and gaslighting. This is undisputable proof:

When fanatics start insisting on “mathematical certainty”, you know their subconscious insecurity is really at a breaking point.

Who are you talking to, retard, your Commie buddies?

Anybody who watches the video will know, and you cannot deny it.

Gouge out your own eyes, Truth is still before you.

SO true.

K: bitchute is a very right wing site full of crazies who are too crazy to exist in
brietbart or infowars… that how insane this website is… it is too far right for
breitbart or infowars or Newsmax…

so we are dealing with a bunch of people who are short of a full deck…

Kropotkin

:laughing:
Yes, Romulus Augustulus is still the emperor. But the king of Neverland, Homunculus, has been paid to steal the emperor’s crown and remain in power as interim emperor until the new emperor, Romulus Homunculus the 0th, can be proclaimed.
:laughing:

Would you describe what has been going on in the US for some time as a civil war? I mean a civil war comparable to the first or second one of those civil wars of the Ancient Romans (133-30). These wars were fought mostly outside Rome. They were private wars. And they were always about money, because money is a means of gaining, maintaining, expanding power. So money works like violence, blood, war.

I’ve never seen such poor critical thinking in my life. Screaming over and over that everything is proven without actually proving anything, failing miserably to understand what constitutes evidence, and bootlicking a serial bankrupt slumlord as though he is your savior…how does someone even get to that point?

To which comment is your comment referred to?

I just continued a satire and then asked a question.

I believe Mr Reasonable was commenting upon UR, who is the single, well
outside of Wendy, to be the most illogical, irrational, untenable, groundless
thinker on ILP… practically every single word UR utters is so preposterous
and groundless that it defies understanding…

I would classify UR as being insane because he is so far away from
any sense of reality… to believe in the things that UR believes in
would mean one believes that the earth is made of green cheese
and we all breath sunlight instead of oxygen… that is how crazy UR
beliefs are…UR has completely and totally disengaged from reality…
and that is sad whenever anyone becomes so divorced from reality
as UR has become…

I truly hope he seeks the mental help he requires…

to be that dislocated from reality/ society isn’t healthy for him…

Kropotkin

Next up: Trump is still not in jail.

Yet for example.

K: I suspect that the powers to be in this matter are waiting until after the impeachment
to begin their own “hunt for the fat whale” that is IQ45…
I hold that the Georgia case will be particular suspect for IQ45…
trying to get an public official to engage in illegal activities is against
both federal and every single state law…

the questions in the matter of New York and New Jersey illegal actions
will begin soon…he must be indicted and then served… that takes time…

and it has been less then a month after IQ45 has left office…about three weeks
roughly…so time is on the states side in regard to this matter…

I would guess that in all, IQ45 will be engaged in 10 to 20 legal matters by
summer and most of them will bring about possible jail time…

in addition, we can see civil court cases regarding the coup attempt…
in other words, capital officers or families of officers suing IQ45 for civil damages
incurred during the coup attempt…

and we can see dozens of these cases resulting from the insurrection…

so the legal liability for IQ45 is going to be severe from several different directions…

Kropotkin

I think a lot has changed since 2017, not only in the US, but even around the world, on the internet, so here at ILP as well. Many posters seem to be much more nervous than they were before.