interesting about them IQ45 taxes...

the United States Supreme Court ruled that the NY DA can have
IQ45 tax return… in which case the tax return almost immediately will be brought
before a grand jury…in other words, we shall have some action on IQ45
legal status pretty quickly once they get the tax returns…

it is dire days for IQ45… but I am willing to bet dollars to donuts
that the Gov of Florida will stop any extradition of IQ45 to NY…
in other words, playing politics with the function of justice…
but hay, that’s how the GOP rolls… playing politics with the
judicial system… just like it did with IQ45’s justice department…
under Barr and Sessions…prosecute when its convenient and, (far more likely)
to simply ignore any acts of criminality when its convenient…

you know when IQ45 committed a crime, and while president he committed
many such crimes… but it was ignored because he used the United States Justice
department as his personal lawyers…also in violation of the laws… but
hay, justice will get served in this new administration…
and if there is any justice, IQ45 and his kids will spend years in prison…

we can only hope…

Kropotkin

I can understand the view You are taking, and I too hope he serves some time, but…a Prez serving time? What kind of ugly precedent that would start, for generations to come?

Any true blue blooded American boy , a good one, a parent’ s come true wish idle of a kid, would such good headted boys , having heard long about the evil sneakiness of lawyers, not wanting to become Prezidents? That they may. be assasinated before their term expired ?

K: it isn’t about being president per se but about one who was the greatest criminal in
American history… the crimes, the high crimes of IQ45 will be written about for
generations to come… he will become the symbol of a crime boss being president of
the U.S…we think of the truly awful presidents of American history and IQ45 will
become the poster child of truly awful presidents in American history… and serving time
in prison will simple mark that truly horrible status of the single worst president in
American history…

Kropotkin

Yes I agree to the extent that may be credible as seeing through the photolens looking glass of today’s awareness.

But one thing is certain: the media reading public really wants the most current news, and how quickly they forget yesterdays news! So how many items will be filed under ’ None dare call it a. conspiracy’ , will never know.
A Biggie authored ‘Stay tuned’ feature , could fit the bill, part #3, I think.